Funny IG messages

DeletedUser71154

Well Proxking is one hell of a player.... lol

why thank you :) and it is ture of what nakki says you won't expect the next words to come out of my mouth lol

DeletedUser

why thank you :) and it is ture of what nakki says you won't expect the next words to come out of my mouth lol

Yeah, god knows where his words come out from:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh oh the scaryest player with random stuff was holycrusadingknights omg you have never seen such amazing spam every topic would turn into him playing rugby

pbar

Oh oh the scaryest player with random stuff was holycrusadingknights omg you have never seen such amazing spam every topic would turn into him playing rugby

For once I agree with you on something! HCK really did take meaningless spam to insane new levels. R.I.P to that guy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If any of you had the brain capacity to look him up, you'd notice he has an account in Borg and no he is not TRH. Even if he was, he wouldn't have had access to his password on the publics... And proxking is nothing like TRH to tell you the truth...

is that good or bad? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol its nothing.. its just that every new forum account that shows up on W10 usually gets blamed on me soo people at first thought that you were me..

And you being me isnt good for you as im regarded as the "forum clown of W10 who crushes on Harlos" sooo its not a very pretty title to carry around huh? :)

DeletedUser71154

meow? porbly not as i am knowz as the best spammer of all times

DeletedUser61629

conversation.gif

DeletedUser

I think not ask your friends in borg who used to be in blt-a with me and im sure they will say i out spammed anything you ever could do

DeletedUser

pallysminimine is a way better spammer than you mini... I doubt if you can ever spam over 15 threads SIMULTANEOUSLY for 9 hours straight..

I mean, that guy can type faster than light... while hes writing up a huge essay on the offtopics, he gave 10 replies to the first thread that gets created on the Generals section after a second of its existence 0_0

But this IS strictly my opinion and nothing more ^_^

DeletedUser

pallysminimine is a way better spammer than you mini... I doubt if you can ever spam over 15 threads SIMULTANEOUSLY for 9 hours straight..

I mean, that guy can type faster than light... while hes writing up a huge essay on the offtopics, he gave 10 replies to the first thread that gets created on the Generals section after a second of its existence 0_0

But this IS strictly my opinion and nothing more ^_^

250 posts in one day that counted to post count before offtopic counted to post count and i was activly posting in offtopic at the same time so i did some amazing posting when i wanted to spam the globals also 0 infractions on the day ^^

but im more a spammer ingame well was in my blt and ddb days

id also direct you back to a forum caled nhq but sadly it no longer exists due to the admin closeing it down i used to spam that forum for atleast 14 hours a day but at the time i was bed ridden and very sick

DeletedUser

lol its nothing.. its just that every new forum account that shows up on W10 usually gets blamed on me soo people at first thought that you were me..

And you being me isnt good for you as im regarded as the "forum clown of W10 who crushes on Harlos" sooo its not a very pretty title to carry around huh? :)

Dude.. harlos hasn't been around for over a year. You try to flame CTRL nowadays and you fail at it.