Most Dominant Tribe

DeletedUser

Seeing as how I have too much time on my hands, I was looking over the dominance maps, and decided to do a little averages crunching to see who was the "Most Dominant Tribe" in terms of K ownership.

How I came upon this list was to take any tribe with representation in more than 4 Ks (families included and only the #1 or #2 spot on the dominance map). I took the percentages that they held in their respective Ks and then divided by the total number in which they are represented, which shows something of an "average dominance per K".

Consider the following:
6. E=MC², averaging 35.08% dominance over 8 Ks.
5. LEGION, averaging 36.73% dominance over 5 Ks.
4. DETOX, averaging 37.71% dominance over 8 Ks.
3. Sins, averaging 41.23% dominance over 4 Ks.
2. HAWKS, averaging 44.61% dominance over 6 Ks.
1. Evoke, averaging 48.66% dominance over 4 K.

In terms of most dominance over a single K, it's interesting to note that the tribes are not the same:
6. REBORN at 71.59%
5. TW at 72.71%
4. DETOX at 77.55%
3. LEGION at 84.05%
2. E=MC² at 87.31%
1. HAWKS at 92.1%

Now, obviously as a member of HAWKS, I will have some level of bias, however the numbers don't lie. #2 on average dominance and #1 on individual K dominance. If we were to extrapolate, based on the above lists, who the truly "most dominant" tribes would be, based on assigning a point value to each ranking, such as:

6th = 1 point
5th = 2 points
4th = 3 points
3rd = 4 points
2nd = 5 points
1st = 6 points

When you follow that rubric you end up as follows:
8. REBORN (1 point)
7. TW (2 points)
6. Sins (4 points)
A 4-way tie for 2nd between: E=MC² , DETOX, LEGION, and Evoke, all at 6 points.

And #1 most dominant tribe with 11 points: HAWKS.

Please keep the flaming to a minimum, as this is not just a chest-pounding expedition. I didn't set out to come to that result, the numbers simply led me there. Do the math yourself if you don't believe me.

DeletedUser

The statsitacs dont lie, but arent the tribes with the most players the one that has the most dominance?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The statsitacs dont lie, but arent the tribes with the most players the one that has the most dominance?:icon_wink:

Actually no, but I can certainly look into what relevance tribe numbers plays.

*runs off with his calculator*

DeletedUser

This shows how much control EvoKe has, it is the only one without family, and still are tied for 2nd

DeletedUser

True, and when you break it down to represent how much each individual member contributes to the score (basically just took the point value and divided it by the number of members to get a percentage), the top tier shuffles again:

8. REBORN - 0.8% member contribution
7. TW - 1.11% member contribution
6. E=MC2 - 3.35% member contribution (this was a surprise to me)
5. Sins - 4.49% member contribution
4. DETOX - 4.69% member contribution
3. HAWKS - 5.85% member contribution
2. LEGION - 8.22% member contribution
1. Evoke - 9.68% member contribution

I think this final calculation is the best indication of pure dominance. It takes into account all factors. It's interesting to note how the lead spots aren't that different, but that there is a huge gap between 1 and 2, and 2 to the rest of the field, respectively.

I think that really highlights how far in front Evoke and LEGION are, despite the points list. When you take into consideration that Evoke also tops that list, there is little question who the most dominant tribe in the world is.

Not exactly sure how to work in tribe points to add to the narrowing. I'll come up with something. For now, chew on those figures. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What exactly does 'dominance' refer to?

If it is the power a tribe holds during a war, there is no way for anyone to find out this information.

If it is control over continents, pointwhores and family tribes win (at least until war comes to them).

If it is member contribution, of course smaller tribes will have higher member contribution.

There is no real way to measure 'power' or 'dominance' except seeing the results of wars.

*I'm still waiting*

DeletedUser

What exactly does 'dominance' refer to?

If it is the power a tribe holds during a war, there is no way for anyone to find out this information.

If it is control over continents, pointwhores and family tribes win (at least until war comes to them).

If it is member contribution, of course smaller tribes will have higher member contribution.

There is no real way to measure 'power' or 'dominance' except seeing the results of wars.

*I'm still waiting*

True, however, in terms of hypotheticals, you can only go with numbers. Sure, going into the fight, Goliath was a huge favorite over David (to use an over-used example), but for one well placed pebble....

There's no real way to determine who REALLY is the best. Monsignor proves that a single person can stand against an entire tribe and not only survive, but seemingly thrive.

That said, my examples are purely land domination. Who controls the most. You can't know who is pointwhore (unless they are obviously one like LittleRude), nor can you know who is a turtle, so you just have to make some assumptions and go with that.

:)

DeletedUser

If it was war these are the stats

1EvoKe | Purge the Unclean11,19 Mio. 2Pure Energy11,07 Mio.3Detox8,63 Mio.4Hawk Knights5,79 Mio.5Kingdom of Dark Knights5,47 Mio.6Reborn Into Greatness....4,97 Mio.7Legion Palatinae4,97 Mio.8Pure Force4,93 Mio.9Assassins of Death4,59 Mio.10World Order4,38 Mio.11Divine4,15 Mio.12Legends of War4,00 Mio.13Knights of Dol Amroth2,88 Mio.14Owning Worthless nOObs2,79 Mio.15Hawks2,79 Mio.16Heaven and earth.2,79 Mio.17War Gods2,69 Mio.18Whats the object2,63 Mio.19ELITE TRIBAL NATIONS2,42 Mio.20Design Deploy Destroy2,33 Mio.

DeletedUser

Wrong!

WRONGO! the tribes with the most players, are usually just mass-recruiting tribes. The tribes who are actually the most dominant are the ones that have skilled players that work together... some that know how to snipe, and send noble trains that AREN'T 2 minutes apart.

e.g. a tribe with 200 players goes to war on a organized 50 player tribe... 200 players send noble trains with 2 mins in between... I think I know who would win that ;P :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think gogiants was referring to how Rufferto had shown dominance in his first post,

DeletedUser

This shows how much control EvoKe has, it is the only one without family, and still are tied for 2nd

REHAB's points and k-dominance are not connected to DETOX, because we've never done what was necessary to create a "family"... they may be part of our "family" but they are not counted in the world maps that way, so for the purposes of this comparison, it's only DETOX being counted.

DeletedUser

....Good point ^^^^:icon_rolleyes:

Nice Stats Rufferto. Like hell if I understand the math but it looks good.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

REHAB's points and k-dominance are not connected to DETOX, because we've never done what was necessary to create a "family"... they may be part of our "family" but they are not counted in the world maps that way, so for the purposes of this comparison, it's only DETOX being counted.

I counted REHAB and DETOX together.

DeletedUser

Hey rufferto why is it only over 4k's or more. Because there are some tribes in the top ten that only cover 3 or 2ks.

Sayak

Points/stats are a good indicator of a tribe. But there are many thigns to consider for a tribe:
1) THe most important part. The players that participate, there loyalty, there aim to work together, communicate etc.

2) Great leaders. Not hating here. But ive heard some terrible stuff about Meganluvs me for instance as a 2nd highest ranked tribe they may have the points and stats. But a tribe needs great leaders to be good tribe.

I could list a million intagibles, that dont show up in stats, thats how you find the most dominant tribe ;)

DeletedUser

Points/stats are a good indicator of a tribe. But there are many thigns to consider for a tribe:
1) THe most important part. The players that participate, there loyalty, there aim to work together, communicate etc.

2) Great leaders. Not hating here. But ive heard some terrible stuff about Meganluvs me for instance as a 2nd highest ranked tribe they may have the points and stats. But a tribe needs great leaders to be good tribe.

I could list a million intagibles, that dont show up in stats, thats how you find the most dominant tribe ;)

That is also true thank u for pointing that out, this thread really doesnt have a point since dominant has so many meanings

DeletedUser

That is also true thank u for pointing that out, this thread really doesnt have a point since dominant has so many meanings

I do think dominance has a meaning because if you can be practically the only tribe in the k then you can expand to other k's not have to worry about little tribes taking your resources from your farms or anything.

In relation to Sayak's points yes tribes do need good leaders and active players, active players being a big problem in this world for all tribes, about meganluvsme, i too have heard pretty awful things about him both on here and in game, all im saying is that tribe must have some dedicated players and a good council.

Sayak

GESSLOCHEN :p

Nah in all honesty I like stats I appreciate the OP for this thread it still has some worht to it. But it doenst prove who teh most dominant tribe is.

DeletedUser

Seriously, a most dominating thread without Evoke???

:icon_rolleyes:

makes you wonder about peoples brains