[Moby Dick II] Hunting The Kraken

DeletedUser

theres more that one mate its a common practice in that tribe :) mmcguire was banned untill recently

is someone speaking, im sorry but i didnt know cowards/ traitors that were scared to get nobled had the right to speak in the world forum along with us warriors. i must be missing something here.

DeletedUser

he wasn't scared... he got pissed at you guys for backstabbing and left...

DeletedUser

he wasn't scared... he got pissed at you guys for backstabbing and left...

please my friend i know you cant believe that he was helping us organize along against you, but when ..the.. declared and we had to pull most of our support back from him . he got mad and saw his option to abandon his tribe to save his vills. he quit the game before that he came back after one of our leaders talked to him and talked him into coming back he knew what he was coming back to do sence he was in your area. i know he will denie but what tratior wouldnt, he doesnt want to get nobled

i dont have anything against your tribe i actually respect it alot, but no matter what i will stand with my tribe and go down with it, those are the kind of members you want not ones that will leave you in the times where things are not looking so promising.

DeletedUser

please my friend i know you cant believe that he was helping us organize along against you, but when ..the.. declared and we had to pull most of our support back from him . he got mad and saw his option to abandon his tribe to save his vills. he quit the game before that he came back after one of our leaders talked to him and talked him into coming back he knew what he was coming back to do sence he was in your area. i know he will denie but what tratior wouldnt, he doesnt want to get nobled

i dont have anything against your tribe i actually respect it alot, but no matter what i will stand with my tribe and go down with it, those are the kind of members you want not ones that will leave you in the times where things are not looking so promising.

Those are the kind of members THE wants too!!!

Sorry, hope you weren't expecting an invite or anything...THE just likes them because it means better war stats... :p

DeletedUser

Those are the kind of members THE wants too!!!

Sorry, hope you weren't expecting an invite or anything...THE just likes them because it means better war stats... :p

if your talking to me about wanting a invite you dont have to worry about it, i will stay here to the end.

DeletedUser

if your talking to me about wanting a invite you dont have to worry about it, i will stay here to the end.

No, he wasn't. We've already promised not to invite any Kraken members.

He was just saying that we like enemies that stay with their tribe, as it means we get credit for all their vills on the war stats when we rim them.

So thanks, I look forward to adding your vills to our long list of captures. :)

DeletedUser

No, he wasn't. We've already promised not to invite any Kraken members.

He was just saying that we like enemies that stay with their tribe, as it means we get credit for all their vills on the war stats when we rim them.

So thanks, I look forward to adding your vills to our long list of captures. :)

to bad your not close to this so call great win for you guys. But i dont feel i will be easy to take. but i will take honor in loseing my vills to your tribe.

DeletedUser

Fruggles, your sarcasm is epic :icon_twisted:

:p I DO try, but...some people just don't get it...and others...hate it (most people, actually)

I learned from a great community called CAL (Cyber-athletic Amateur League)...an eSports league where the best trash talkers in the world whine, b***h, and moan...so, I've learned to ignore flames, and I dish them out quite well...

and you sir, are devilishly charming!

to bad your not close to this so call great win for you guys. But i dont feel i will be easy to take. but i will take honor in loseing my vills to your tribe.
mmm

too*
glad you're honored to lose...I'm a terribly sore loser, I guess you're better than me. (Say hi to chapuis for me)

Macready08

Lmao :lol::lol:

So thats you'r last post? :icon_surprised:

Thank god its about time :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i dont know if you noticed its a little hard to tell sarcasm on the comp there buddy, i dont know how sensittive i really am truthfully in real life i prolly would of already broke your jaw cause you talk to much but on this game i have to act like a leader. but really i think its bullshit im done talking in these world forums all you guys is do is runn your mouth about some game and act like your tough or something cause you feel so tough playing must of been beat up as a kid or something and lost your self asteem a need to gain it by talking smack like your some tough guy but your not so get over it and play the daam game and shut up

So you say that in real life you'd break his jaw, then accuse him of talking tough on the forums? :icon_razz:

Funny that you say you have to "act like a leader". Maybe someday you'll learn to actually be one.

DeletedUser

Speaking of falling apart...

THE LATEST STATS!!!

Last week:
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smile! Smile?
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 4
Difference: 31

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 270,224
Side 2: 27,876
Difference: 242,348

image.php

Duration of the war + some:
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smile! Smile?
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 59
Difference: 124

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,394,070
Side 2: 473,823
Difference: 920,247

image.php

and:

mannievb Left 19th May 2009 - 07:00 316,390
djejam2003 Left 18th May 2009 - 19:00 24,361
radiogaga Left 18th May 2009 - 16:00 3,980
Honeymonster1 Left 16th May 2009 - 19:00 8,226
Zwajo Left 14th May 2009 - 04:00 15,043
rashedea Left 13th May 2009 - 16:00 16,845
StarGirl2125 Left 13th May 2009 - 04:00
Bryan87 Left 20th May 2009 - 07:00 62,610
Gorilla1969 Left 20th May 2009 - 04:00 147,215
CSPL2807 Left 18th May 2009 - 19:00 308,108
Meow The Great Left 17th May 2009 - 16:00 1,666
zork1955 Left 13th May 2009 - 04:00 12,231
zork1955 Joined 12th May 2009 - 07:00 12,223
adityadon007 Left 11th May 2009 - 19:00 225,159
DSPLegend Left 10th May 2009 - 01:00 624
Mhennings25 Left 10th May 2009 - 01:00 5,380
S4m498 Left 09th May 2009 - 19:00

DeletedUser92

Note that Fruggles' stats do not include tribe-leavers. In fact, I've even committed this sin in my own statistic figures. I'm ashamed of myself.