The Wraith Family

DeletedUser

Remind me why TW And its many families are happy about taking out 1 inactive player?

DeletedUser

Because Monsignor wanted to take us all out and in the end it was unrealistic. he may have won, but we never know. We had the advantage of better, more sensible players but in the end I confess we didn't do a great job of handling it. Only until a few days before he quit did we have a real plan that could've worked fantastically. You have to understand when Monsignor quit TW lost about 5 of its best players to nobling, quiting, fustration from Monsignor, E=MC2 ect....

I regret being so cocky now in my comments from before as it has only given my tribe an even worse reputation then it has now. I'm not sure how it has gotten so bad but Monsignor did his best to embarrass and humiliate our tribe. I am saying now we are a threat and we have something to prove to everyone that the TW family is a good tribe capable of winning a war.

DeletedUser

You think you regret it now? Wait until you wake up on the rim in the morning. I'm gonna stay for an extra 24 hours just to noble you for being a cocky little prick. Or do my best against 42% morale anyway. As for somebody saying I'm out of defense troops up there, here:

commands page

troops in one of my villages

There's more spread out in smaller quantities. Enjoy killing them.

DeletedUser

Perhaps you do have something to prove but whether you have the quality to prove it we'll see, this i doubt however. He was 1 man who embarrased 3 tribes simultaniously, if your family was even half decent you would have squashed him within weeks. Even noobs know how to "mass noob attack" which never happened. He was left to noble and embarass you and when he went inactive thats when you guys thought "hey its our chance to regain some pride" which was an imidiate fail due to the entire w33 comunity being well aware of this fact. Your tribes cannot save face from this one as the damage was already done and im sure that on your meager borders the axes are already being sharpened. The retribution will belong to Monsignor and your tribe will have fallen to the actions of 1 player by nobling what seems and insugnificant amount of villages in the long run but will prove critical in your downfall.

How does it feel to know that your tribe is poorly run, fears tribeless players and will ultimately fall due to poor leadership and public opinion. Must make you proud.

DeletedUser53503

Grrrr

That was a horrible message, he knew he would lose...that is why he sent those other 16 attacks.

DeletedUser

Wow, way to post your troop counts so the whole world can see. No wonder you have like 4k points.... :icon_rolleyes:

But TW is not a noob tribe.... not at all... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We'll see in the morning if I take his villages or not. Honestly I doubt it considering the morale and the fact I didn't bother to coordinate properly.

DeletedUser

Epic Fail?

Side 1:
Tribes: TW TWE TWL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 22
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,082
Side 2: 84,067
Difference: 70,985

image.php

Too cocky and ignorent for your own good IMO. Own up to your mistakes and learn from them. Otherwise your just cannon fodder...which you are.

DeletedUser70653

I think I speak for just about everyone when I say...A big two thumbs up. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

LOL there isnt a declared war with E=MC2 and TW either right? they just seem to be kicking TW's booty

DeletedUser53503

But only TW:

Side 1:
Tribes: TW
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 227
Difference: 158

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 21
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 178,881
Side 2: 777,947
Difference: 599,066

image.php

Side 1: 13,082
Side 2: 78,272
Difference: 65,190

image.php

DeletedUser

But don't you guys see, it's not even E=mc2, it's just Marv79.

Side 1:
Tribes: TW TWE TWL
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Marv79

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 18
Difference: 17
image.php

Side 1: 5,067
Side 2: 67,561
Difference: 62,494
image.php

:icon_eek:

So much for becoming a better tribe because of what Monsignor did, eh? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

May I ask why are you all so proud in marvs abilty to noble inactives? They were mainly from arabseqa and DGC which have bout quitted. About monsingers great battle, he nobled 2 villages from babno (that has left this world).

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: arabesqa DontGoChanging
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Marv79
Timeframe: Forever
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 13
Difference: 11
image.php

Side 1: 10,900
Side 2: 54,977
Difference: 44,077
image.php

DeletedUser

You're delusional. I, however, am quite intoxicated at the moment so I will not elaborate.

DeletedUser

May I ask why are you all so proud in marvs abilty to noble inactives? They were mainly from arabseqa and DGC which have bout quitted. About monsingers great battle, he nobled 2 villages from babno (that has left this world).

So, wouldn't this be an indictment on the leadership of TW family to allow A) so many inactive villages, and B) another player to snatch them up like a fat kid with a birthday cake.

In my experience, when a player goes inactive (i.e., red, quitting, etc), there is no hesitation to take the villages internally.... Of course, I've been in tribes with good leadership thusfar...

DeletedUser

So, wouldn't this be an indictment on the leadership of TW family to allow A) so many inactive villages, and B) another player to snatch them up like a fat kid with a birthday cake.

In my experience, when a player goes inactive (i.e., red, quitting, etc), there is no hesitation to take the villages internally.... Of course, I've been in tribes with good leadership thusfar...

A) Many players quitted in the same time.
B)If must of your members in a area have quitted and there are hundred villages to noble, doesn't it takes some time? Like I said must of the areas members quitted.