World 14/24 Diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

kk im not 1 to post in public forums, but why the...... Do you want a relationship with W14....what does it matter? its not like i can decided 1 day.....

Hmmmm i feel like moving to W24...let me send a few nobles...pack it up have a safe haven from w14.....to be honest you sound like an idiot. I mean who cares about presidents....and World president....wtf??? Is w24 about hugging? 1 man making decisions for all tribes?...that makes no flippin sense! i mean i could go on and on about how absolutly retarded this is. I mean hell it made me post....you would not last 1 month in W14....go back to W24 and play tribal hugs.

DeletedUser41659

Thank you all for your valuable opinions.

Why make relationships with W14 you ask?
Mostly for knowledge. Your world is older than mine and so you have alot more experience than mine. You should know the progression that a world goes through so you all could share your experiences and help up and coming Worlds like mine, W24.

You could be Legends in a world you don't even play in. People could look up to you and maybe even prove useful to you one day. Not to mention it would help your own world to make a name for yourselves.

Though there have been one or two of you that have flamed my attempts at setting up communications between our Worlds, most have been very helpful. Which is probably due to a higher maturity level than the later Worlds.

I am hoping that W14 will be like a mentor World for us here in W24.

I will be keeping this thread alive.

DeletedUser18970

i'd love a world where it was like wrld against wrld
now that would be good just an idea :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mostly for knowledge. Your world is older than mine and so you have alot more experience than mine. You should know the progression that a world goes through so you all could share your experiences and help up and coming Worlds like mine, W24.

That does make sense. But what could you learn? We have archers and you dont. That is a KEY difference. You also dont have Paladins, there weapons can be so critical at some points....World 20 would be able to learn from us....but not you guys i am sorry. + many things are skills...like 3 second noble trains and snipe'in trains, that take nerve wrecking hours to do and watch the hours minutes and seconds tic bye. You will not learn anything from W14 that you cannot learn in your own world. Other then a 1:1 ratio of swords and archers rock lol. I do not mean to flame you in this post...the first one yes, not this 1. i am just trying to tell you, you should look for a world like your own.

DeletedUser

kk im not 1 to post in public forums, but why the...... Do you want a relationship with W14....what does it matter? its not like i can decided 1 day.....

Hmmmm i feel like moving to W24...let me send a few nobles...pack it up have a safe haven from w14.....to be honest you sound like an idiot. I mean who cares about presidents....and World president....wtf??? Is w24 about hugging? 1 man making decisions for all tribes?...that makes no flippin sense! i mean i could go on and on about how absolutly retarded this is. I mean hell it made me post....you would not last 1 month in W14....go back to W24 and play tribal hugs.

I nearly peed myself, well said blade m8 :)

DeletedUser41659

That does make sense. But what could you learn? We have archers and you dont. That is a KEY difference. You also dont have Paladins, there weapons can be so critical at some points....World 20 would be able to learn from us....but not you guys i am sorry. + many things are skills...like 3 second noble trains and snipe'in trains, that take nerve wrecking hours to do and watch the hours minutes and seconds tic bye. You will not learn anything from W14 that you cannot learn in your own world. Other then a 1:1 ratio of swords and archers rock lol. I do not mean to flame you in this post...the first one yes, not this 1. i am just trying to tell you, you should look for a world like your own.

You have a good point there.

Though there are some differences in troop types, we still have some problems that are the same. Like family tribes.

In World 24, families are beginning to take over and there are some people (like the Magnus) who want to try and put a stop to it. You are or have probably gone through this but at a more advanced rate. I know the early worlds are all pretty much families now, so judging by your experience, how could we stop this in World 24?

There are also things like keeping forum activity high. I have noticed that the forums here are still quite lively. You could share your secrets with us and we could also share ours with you.

I am also very interested in your "war rules". We have bickering all the time about proper war etiquette and it would be nice to get some guidelines from a more established world.

Finally, is it possible to get an interview with your top 3 players or is that too gay? If it is too gay, then it wasn't my idea. It was one of the mods.

Thank you all again for your time and I look forward to your replies.

Having a smashing day!

ishkintar

Diplomacy
1 : the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations
2 : skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility

First not to spam flame or what.. you can stop family tribes by using this :axemen:, this one :lightcavalry: and this one:ram:.. Well w14ners has families but there are still individuals who doesnt want this and use those what i just gave you. because having a 100% good good good, good so good diplomat, there will be no wars in the world. Conflicts only rise when one sees the flaw of the other. so in short, the birth of a relationship then a family. (well of course when they got married.^^)
lol..

did this just confused you? :lol::lol::icon_cry::icon_confused:

DeletedUser

magnus what would you define a family as; do you consider 1 main tribe and 1 academy to be a family? at this point in time there are no significant, singular tribes that i can think of in W14

DeletedUser

There are no significant single tribes any more I don't think. STFU is a family, NWF is a family, OK is a family, FOE is a family, GOH is a family, Kraken is a family, ZIP is even now a family.

DeletedUser

so what? we allways wanted to play TribalHugz didn't we? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser41659

magnus what would you define a family as; do you consider 1 main tribe and 1 academy to be a family? at this point in time there are no significant, singular tribes that i can think of in W14

That's a good question.

I don't personally think an academy means a family. I would say that most would use an academy for screening and prepping players to go to the main tribe. Like a school. But a family I think is a bunch of tribes that are related by name. Though my description is still pretty crappy.

Diplomacy
1 : the art and practice of conducting negotiations between nations
2 : skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility

First not to spam flame or what.. you can stop family tribes by using this :axemen:, this one :lightcavalry: and this one:ram:.. Well w14ners has families but there are still individuals who doesnt want this and use those what i just gave you. because having a 100% good good good, good so good diplomat, there will be no wars in the world. Conflicts only rise when one sees the flaw of the other. so in short, the birth of a relationship then a family. (well of course when they got married.^^)
lol..

did this just confused you? :lol::lol::icon_cry::icon_confused:

Lol that was classic!

Kinky nobled meh!!! :icon_eek:

They are having a bad time now. They used to be number one and now they are in the teens or something like that.

Yay for moderators :D

Yay for secretaries of spam ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.