Farewell DFB

DeletedUser

RIP Bunnies.

Forever in my heart.

Parm
TPC
WildCats
Machoney

And all the other great warriors we once were.

DeletedUser

aw f0xx, now i'm sad i didn't get a mention :p

/me puts a red rose on DFB's grave

DFB might be dead, but the bunny spirit still lives. Quite a few of us have banded together on W30 in BD. I hope our worthy foes shall cross my paths again in the future. It's been fun, but it was time to move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5905

Lol.

Slightly bored so thought I would pop in and see how the old world is doing sad to see that DFB has finally gone had a great time playing in that tribe.

Must be a year now since I left TW.

Got to say one thing that I remember about the tribe as much as anything was that even though we were not the most attacking tribe ever nobody else out there absorbed the about of troops thrown at us, I belive only Pks as a tribe could have held together under those attacks. Sure any good tribe can defend several members under attack but very few can defend 90% under fire.

I may have still been playing if scripts and alike came in earlier (especially from labeling often over 1000 attacks) as in the end was the time that finished me off.

DeletedUser

Farewell DFB.

As for the side discussion on VVV and Sciova not fighting.... If VVV and Sciova decide to war each other then they will, just coz you think it should happen (thebettertwin) doesnt make either side weak for not having done so. The VVV and Sciova Alliance has been there for a very long time, neither tribe has ever decided to end it. Believe me when I say both sides have discussed war against each other (in their tribes) constantly.

If you look at the world 5 auto updating maps you will see that sciova and VVV are always on top of the nobling lists. They are both taking many villages. ( A lot of inactives undoubtedly but nevertheless actively nobling whilst other tribes sit and wait).

Whats stopping other tribes starting wars, why does it have to be VVV versus Sciova for everyone to be happy? I believe its because most other tribes arent brave enough to try something unless they know VVV and Sciova are busy fighting each other.

Maybe the alliance is the only thing that holds both tribes together. without it both may crumble and be overwhelmed.

Just my thoughts ;)

DeletedUser

sit and wait... TBT is part of the LFKD, what do you think he's been doing for the past one or two years on this game?

DUMBUMCLUM

Whats stopping other tribes starting wars, why does it have to be VVV versus Sciova for everyone to be happy? I believe its because most other tribes arent brave enough to try something unless they know VVV and Sciova are busy fighting each other.

Because having a warfront that is 2-3 continents big and completely turtled up is a bit lacking for the biggest tribe in the server.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Just my thoughts ;)

Well, some of us, are actualy fighting them. Maybe V V V isn't brave enough at this point? Trn 2 almost gone, DE is going down fast. Then what? There are several options:

1. V V V declares on SCI (choose that one:p)
2. going to barbar (why them when you could have SCI)
3. Just noble barbs and inactives in the area's you own, and wait for a other tribe to declare war on you.
4. Hit the LFKD. They gained more ground on you in K33/34, they should be gone lol :) nothing personal against them though.

That's just how I see it

darkraven9

Well, some of us, are actualy fighting them. Maybe V V V isn't brave enough at this point? Trn 2 almost gone, DE is going down fast.

Yes, some of us are fighting them :)

Feels like TRN 2 has been "almost gone" for almost a year now. Odd...

And ReV would impress me more if they werent protected territorially and I didnt suspect also physically by V V V so much. They would also also impress me more if they were fighting more than mostly ex-SCIRONS. Metaller maybe as he is closer to SCIOVA's core... but still I suspect he's not playing with just his own troops. No matter what, I am sure they are not out to impress me of all people and this is my own opinion.

I think DE could have the same (or better?) results as you had we not broken completely from the SCI family, and more importantly had been closer territorially to their core.

As for DE going down fast, lets watch and see what happens.

Nevertheless, I have respect to all using troops right now on other people, no matter what tribe you are in. Good luck and may the best (or will it just be the biggest?) tribe win. :axemen::heavycavalry:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
darkraven9 said:
Yes, some of us are fighting them :)

Feels like TRN 2 has been "almost gone" for almost a year now. Odd...

Well, not realy. A year ago they had larger players, they had Juven. Back then I wouldn't say almost gone ...

darkraven9 said:
And ReV would impress me more if they werent protected territorially and I didnt suspect also physically by V V V so much. They would also also impress me more if they were fighting more than mostly ex-SCIRONS. Metaller maybe as he is closer to SCIOVA's core... but still I suspect he's not playing with just his own troops. No matter what, I am sure they are not out to impress me of all people and this is my own opinion.

Afcourse we don't fight SCI to impress you. It's all about fun :)

darkraven9 said:
I think DE could have the same (or better?) results as you had we not broken completely from the SCI family, and more importantly had been closer territorially to their core.

As for DE going down fast, lets watch and see what happens.

I don't think so. If you where closer to SCIOVA and still as close to V V V as you are now, you would still loose. SCIOVa might have support you which would only slow V V V down a bit. You think you can win? DE is going down way faster then TRN did :)

DeletedUser

Which tribes in w-5 are currently not engaged in a full out fight?

I think the biggest supporters of VVV of fighting SCI are independent tribes that are fighting 2 families on its own. But thats just my opinion.

Maybe the alliance is the only thing that holds both tribes together. without it both may crumble and be overwhelmed.
Just my thoughts ;)

Well I hope Rev can put some courage back into the veins of VVV with their conquers cause thats a pretty sad belief.

DeletedUser

Well, some of us, are actualy fighting them. Maybe V V V isn't brave enough at this point? Trn 2 almost gone, DE is going down fast. Then what? There are several options:

1. V V V declares on SCI (choose that one:p)
2. going to barbar (why them when you could have SCI)
3. Just noble barbs and inactives in the area's you own, and wait for a other tribe to declare war on you.
4. Hit the LFKD. They gained more ground on you in K33/34, they should be gone lol :) nothing personal against them though.

That's just how I see it

how about killing Rev.:lol: -> The best option

DUMBUMCLUM

Trying to kill Rev is dumb.

A) As a whole they're a very good group of players.
B) Anyone who wants to kill Sci gets a thumbs up from me.

DeletedUser

Just came across this thread.

There are far too many people to thank for the success of DFB both in its infancy and in the later periods of the game after wars had burnt out our most ferocious players.

A huge thank you to all who were involved in our endeavours and especially to our Allies in PKs, D.A. and LoTD who always co-ordinated with us and supported us whenever it was needed.

Thank you also to our enemies who made this game exciting, turbulent and contentious throughout our existence here on the only world we have ever played (the abomination existing on a different world 29? is not DFB but some tag alongs poor excuse for plaguerism). Most notably among them for me was David Friedman.

Good luck to all you players out there who still play this world regardless of your tribe. I hope you remember our impact on this world in a positive light.

Go n'eiri on bothar libh,
Parmenion.