World 2 on Speed

DeletedUser

For the next 2-3 months we will be running 48 hour rounds on the speed world that emulate our current worlds.

The second round will be emulating world 2 of course!

First 100 people in are free, after that it is only 1 premium point to join the world. If you have ever wanted to play a high speed version of world 2 or a high speed version of settings you've never tried, here's your chance!

Settings Include the following:

No Bonus Villages
Packets
No farm rule
Morale: active (time based)
Techs: 3-Level-system
Church: not active
Archers: No

I will activate the world later today, and it will appear here:

http://tribalwars.net/sds_rounds.php?mode=future

World 2's round will start Sunday May 24th at 19:00 Server Time, and will run for 48 hours. There of course is sleep mode for those who need to sleep/work :p So bring your friends, set up teams and see if you could outlast your neighbors on a high speed world!

DeletedUser

Wow sounds interesting...i've been playing W2 since the very start...so it's close to 3 years now..i can't imagine how it would be to play in a 48 hours window, so i will give it a try hoping to be in the first 100 to get in for free ^_^

do we still start off with 116 point villages?

jellytots

nice idea but ive played a couple of speed rounds - not my cup of tea cant get much done in such a short period especially if you use sleep mode i prefere those that last a week or more

DeletedUser

you aint gonna see me sitting by comp for more then 1 hour....it is summer time. go on bike, play ball with your buddies, go bikini hunting....just dont be 48 hours by comp for this ...if you ask me, it is not worth to be soooo much by comp just for speed server, this w2 is already terminal velocity for me :D

DeletedUser

you aint gonna see me sitting by comp for more then 1 hour....it is summer time. go on bike, play ball with your buddies, go bikini hunting....just dont be 48 hours by comp for this ...if you ask me, it is not worth to be soooo much by comp just for speed server, this w2 is already terminal velocity for me :D

Amen brother!

DeletedUser5974

Teh truth pwns

DeletedUser

Haha, Chuckle glad to hear from you again.

TheMostAweshumistDwarfLiekEverz accepts your LaughingTooth challenge.
Prepare to loose 48hours of your life! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

come on arthas, come play! you can beat me down and show that you are a good player, not just a load mouthed trash-talking noob....wait.........na, i ain't gonna retract that. come on!