The Wraith Family

DeletedUser

So Marv is stealing villages from you guys and yet TW is not doing anything about it? Well sounds a lot like noob to me...

DeletedUser

A) Many players quitted in the same time.
B)If must of your members in a area have quitted and there are hundred villages to noble, doesn't it takes some time? Like I said must of the areas members quitted.

First off, you can't pluralize "quit". It is, always was, and always will be "quit".

Secondly, no, it doesn't take time. It takes only as much time as it takes to send nobles from other players and then supporting troops as needed.

From the looks of the charts, you guys sat on your laurels while Marv ran roughshod all over you. If 1 player can do that, imagine what will happen when the rest of his tribe joins in.

GG TW.

BTW, I am rooting for Marv not because I want TW to fail or even E=MC2 to succeed. I'm rooting for Marv because I love the movie Sin City and that was one of my fav. characters. Elijah Wood needed to be beheaded ever since he was in that horrible water-loving alien flick I can't remember the name of.

DeletedUser

First off, you can't pluralize "quit". It is, always was, and always will be "quit".

He wasn't making it plural, he was putting it in the past tense. Geeze Ruff, lern proepr gramer lik phonexi empeorr. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So Marv is stealing villages from you guys ...
What? I think i've missed the connection.
Villages .. TW? All mine! :icon_cool:

No, frankly, the half of my account is from TW-players, yes, they are easy targets 'cause many of them quit.
I got lucky to have a good location. This is no personal war against TW even if it looks like.

On the other hand i'm not afraid about a war against the TW-family. The last player - Chakz - has left the tribe after we - E=MC² - have taken some of his villages.
His defense was horrible and after attacking and taking some of his villages he got no(!) support.
This tribe lacks of cohesion in my book. I know this and I use this.

That's bad luck!

DeletedUser

Their forums were littered with "help im being attacked!!!" but there was no support coordination. Kind of sad.

DeletedUser

That's bad luck!

But good luck for you...I wish i was nearer. I could 'help' you with those TW villages. Haha. There are just so many that i don't think you are able to build nobles fast enough to noble them before they quitted. :icon_biggrin: ...or maybe you are fast enough...tat's why ur number 2. Sigh. :)

DeletedUser

Marv is doing the internal nobling for TW. I think what Rufferto was saying is that TW should have, but didn't, noble it's own inactives. And now they're paying for it because Marv is taking them all.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nj btw Merv. The morale has to be crap lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48501

I have gotten lots of mail from TW/TWE players asking to join. We have taken 4 so far (like Pinder) and have discarded most of the IGMs. Most are from TWE apparently there is no leadership, disorganization is rampant and it is very weak.

DeletedUser

Yeah, well, you guys usually are willing to take in just about anyone so it's no surprise you are getting requests from them. You invited littlerude, after all, and now you are inviting DETOX's war targets in k66. I doubt that neckcracker36 and comeplayme are going to be huge assets to your tribe even in the few days they will be around before they are rimmed. Neckcracker may have taken a village from Pagey92, but he has lost a lot more troops than his attackers. And comeplayme has quite a history from w13; he jumped ship during the PURE vs CIV war and began attacking the people who had sent him defensive support during the war, knowing they had lost defense helping him out. Real nice guy, very trustworthy, an asset to any tribe. but hey, you guys don't care much about the reality behind the players you invite, apparently.

I am still laughing over your invite to LittleRude. What a fail. And inviting two people in the middle of k66 when you are over two k's away with TBD and HAWKS in between... this just makes so little sense.

DeletedUser51390

Yeah, well, you guys usually are willing to take in just about anyone so it's no surprise you are getting requests from them. You invited littlerude, after all, and now you are inviting DETOX's war targets in k66. I doubt that neckcracker36 and comeplayme are going to be huge assets to your tribe even in the few days they will be around before they are rimmed. Neckcracker may have taken a village from Pagey92, but he has lost a lot more troops than his attackers. And comeplayme has quite a history from w13; he jumped ship during the PURE vs CIV war and began attacking the people who had sent him defensive support during the war, knowing they had lost defense helping him out. Real nice guy, very trustworthy, an asset to any tribe. but hey, you guys don't care much about the reality behind the players you invite, apparently.

I am still laughing over your invite to LittleRude. What a fail. And inviting two people in the middle of k66 when you are over two k's away with TBD and HAWKS in between... this just makes so little sense.

^^ ftw

i love your posts and this just made me laugh out loud..and yes i had to type that out like that :)

DeletedUser

^^ ftw

i love your posts and this just made me laugh out loud..and yes i had to type that out like that :)

You should start playing again. Its the trend W33 is setting. Are the forums really more interesting than the game they are based on? Im sure there is an account in TBD that needs a co player.

DeletedUser51390

You should start playing again. Its the trend W33 is setting. Are the forums really more interesting than the game they are based on? Im sure there is an account in TBD that needs a co player.

I wouldnt say more interesting but it doesnt take the time it would to manage an account coplayer or not...the time is what i do not have :(

DeletedUser

invite.gif

crap .. :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha... i see... Also see that I withdrew that invitation about 2 seconds later. i was seeing if you had us blocked or not.... apparently not. :p

O hey guys... Long time no talk. Anyone want to ask how I'm going?

DeletedUser53503

WE found you marv, MWAHAHAHAHAHA... I am gonna fix this. Sorry guys, no more free invites, you have to mail me with your best one liner to join. I prefer statments like:

"PLZ LET ME JOIN U!!!!!!"

or:

"Cn I join ur tribe plz?"