W33 Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In all honesty it doesnt matter if they had farmed with axes or lc as they both get resources and are offensive troops it just would have been more profitable to use lc.

DeletedUser

In all honesty it doesnt matter if they had farmed with axes or lc as they both get resources and are offensive troops it just would have been more profitable to use lc.
then i must go and dig up my SS!!

this one is a Dude with 5K Points and hes a POINT WHORE! and i told Cyborg to noble him as his point less and if u wanna figer his name go search my post in the funny IG mails thread.

Unt22tled-1.jpg

DeletedUser51390

you do realize tehre are troops outside the village right. he has a maxed farm with something in que which would likely be another farm upgrade aswell.

he also has troops in que in both the stable and barracks

DeletedUser

you do realize tehre are troops outside the village right. he has a maxed farm with something in que which would likely be another farm upgrade aswell.

he also has troops in que in both the stable and barracks

ya he did and they were 1K SP and 200LCs

DeletedUser

Wow e=mc2 just made the trek to k66 and just started inviting there. Their first person to invite a pointwhore with mixed villages, seems they are going up in this world.

ender_wiggin

This topic is... not really a topic.

I'm feeling nice, as I got promoted to Elder recently, so I'll just warn you guys:

Keep the spamtastic threads in general. I only go in there to infract for profanity or other major offenses. Spam is allowed, as long as it isn't TOO severe.

Status
Not open for further replies.