Recruiting for premade.

DeletedUser

Just as soon as I re download skype I'd be fine to tell my skype account name (it was ruining my computer so yeah...)

Baramundi

Good luck with your pre-made Graylin, Their are a lot of good pre-made tribes on W38/W39 your going to have some competition.

Best of luck for you and your tribe, Also if you decide W40/W41 you wont have as many pre-mades their but their will be a elite one from W7 their so no matter what word you pick you will have some competition.

DeletedUser

still havent got a coplayer, if anyones interested.

Found someone

Last edited by a moderator:

lords of the emos

I wrote a mail to Graylin for a place - lineup so far looks awesome. I hope I get in - only been playing for 3 months so I am pretty much still a noob. I finally reached 100k on world 29 though - I was just thinking how good I was getting then I saw this list and though "In reality I basically fail." :lol:

DeletedUser

Just so you know graylin, if you decide to go w38/39, I may not be able to join. I'm joining Nuke's tribe. :S

DeletedUser

graylin, I may be interested, tell me if I get a place.

Problem is, I am very busy in the next couple of weeks, so I may need someone to sit my account for me in the initial stages of the world. I am in china atm and I am off to a rural area in a couple of days to do some humantiatarian work, so I wont have access to a computer.

If that wont be a problem, put me up in the list.

DeletedUser

graylin, I may be interested, tell me if I get a place.

Problem is, I am very busy in the next couple of weeks, so I may need someone to sit my account for me in the initial stages of the world. I am in china atm and I am off to a rural area in a couple of days to do some humantiatarian work, so I wont have access to a computer.

If that wont be a problem, put me up in the list.

No problems.. We most likely wont be joining world 38 or 39..

Id say 90 pecent its a no.. They just put out a poll and are changing the worlds a big bit.. and its not a good thing.

Im not a fan of these changes

3 nobles max per village.
20 tribe member limit then increasing. blah
Duke cant dismiss someone for 2 months for a 5 day period
Changing loyalty damage from 20-35 to 30-40.

Which takes out the noble train form just one village

20 tribe members cuts the premade joinin at the same time

dukes need to be able to dismiss trouble players

loyality takes away attempts at sniping..

all set.

so you guys can see

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=145472

DeletedUser

thats for one world, the other will be normal

True its for one.. but again one world will be a packet one will be a coin.. so with my luck it will be a packet world.

also the speeds.. and such probably wont match up..

we will need to check the world and decide.. that why the 10 percent was left in there lol..

ankaar you should get skype.. were having a great time... and its most of the world 29 leadership.. its kinda scary how many dukes there are.

DeletedUser

hmm, I probably ought to :)

I have never used it before, and when I look it up, it says it makes telephone calls online. Just to be sure, does this interfere with my house phone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hehe.

This tribe really is full of dukes. Who will be leading the tribe alongside graylin?

DeletedUser

Ankaar, calling skype to skype is free.

However we do not use the talk featues and instead use the text based service. It is sort of a mix between IRC and MSN.

Helps put in them times inbetween farming runs and attacks.

DeletedUser

Hehe.

This tribe really is full of dukes. Who will be leading the tribe alongside graylin?

There is no co leaders yet nor are there any barons or diplomats or recruiters.. lol..

but there are 20 players in a skype chat.. most are leadership on this world.. skype chat is a very good thing to use..

Its free.. we use the Text base.. in a chat room.. We can get real time updates instead of using the Tribes forum.. plus you get to know your tribemates on a personnal level.

We still have openings.. but be serious about joining.

DeletedUser

I went to re download Skype, but it nearly crashed my computer just trying to download it :(

DeletedUser

KungFuJV = Skypename. Hit me up if theres still a place open.

DeletedUser

I might be considering to join since Te@m X is no longer available, and as you said the settings for the worlds are strange. This is of course only if I qualify.