BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

it's sure interesting.

I guess it will be more interesting as soon the fogs clear up.
I'm curious to see some reactions from BD .

And I'm longing to see the total situation with wich tribes on wich side against wich other tribes, cause this seems like the start of a mass war instead of 1 on 1.

DeletedUser

have to side with bloodhood here...

Yeah i mean if anything BD and CRY should have posted the war declaration since it's pretty clear they are working together and have declared, but a declaration isn't necessary in any event.

Very interesting war with lots of other tribes involved in the area

BD is not coordinating with CRY in any way. (If players wish to coordinate with each other due to geographic vicinity, that is their choice.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even the Swine Flu couldnt stop the Pork Products.....

People would just be silly if they stopped eating pork because of the swine flu... Common sense says you should, science gives fact there's no reason to.

DeletedUser

Inevitable really, bordering with BD is a dangerous place to be in, hehe.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
have to side with bloodhood here...

Yeah i mean if anything BD and CRY should have posted the war declaration since it's pretty clear they are working together and have declared, but a declaration isn't necessary in any event.

What makes everyone think BD are coordinating with CRY (as a tribe, not individual players)?

DeletedUser

Stats?
Assumptions?

Both increased the pace of conquering HAM!!! players after the 23rd, increasing in pace until today.

When one looks on a map and sees what other tribes would benefit such a war... then you add in recent conquers, usually it means coordination.

Sorry Canine-, Galum I don't have insider knowledge -- just an educated guess after looking over conquer history.

I assumed CRY amped up since their attacks started on the 23rd (removing Slater2 from the list since it seems he has a personal war with a few members going back even further than recent history)...

And it is a bit more clear on the BD side that they started on the 23rd with muboop's first two conquers against HAM!!! starting at 13:15

Anyway we will see what HAM has up their sleeves

Gicusan

BD had problems with HAM incursions, recruiting and cockiness. I am hearing from Fraser that they had the same problems in CRY, even incomings from HAM. I have no idea how much they see this as an war against HAM or they are simply removing HAM from their areas. Also, BD are not related in anyway with Draco or Beyond or whomever else might attack them. Those are their continent domination wars they did not finish in due time.

Anyway BD decided to remove the swine flu from their areas. There was no surprise as Blood and other HAM leaders were informed we will not tolerate their intusions made with the clear purpose to provoke us.

There is no declaration because we did not see fit to declare. We are simply removing a threat on our borders. That is all. If this turns into a war, so much better fun. To claim that we plan to ennoble the 4 continents controled by HAM it would be over the line I suppose. It would take us 10 years or something like that. Especialy as only a fraction of our tribe concentrates on that area.

To conclude this, I hope HAM will pull a good battle here. I also hope we can keep things civil and without cheatings and such. No matter the activity, I am sure there are some good HAM's left in there ready to fight.

P.S.
Congrats to Bensong for a nice preparation when she took his 3 villas back - she pulled a prenoble-renoble trick. A little bit to early in the first day of attacks but still much more than anyone else.
Oh, btw, if you count Soldja in the stats - he quit in the first day of attacks - those stats would look much bleaker. But let us not do that as it was espected from him to quit it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bensong is a she. Unless I am sadly mistaken (I hope not, that'd be embaressing, especially because I've had a fair few conversations with her. =P).

Just to clarify something though, BD was told about HAM!!!'s recruitment of R.Inc players before it happened, so it wasn't anything designed to provoke you. Even if the recruitment itself was rather abrupt.

I also wonder at your comment about cheating, how could HAM!!! cheat?

Gicusan

Bensong is a she. Unless I am sadly mistaken (I hope not, that'd be embaressing, especially because I've had a fair few conversations with her. =P).

Just to clarify something though, BD was told about HAM!!!'s recruitment of R.Inc players before it happened, so it wasn't anything designed to provoke you. Even if the recruitment itself was rather abrupt.

I also wonder at your comment about cheating, how could HAM!!! cheat?

I apologise for mixing Bensong gender. I had no idea and it seems I asumed wrong. Edited that part.

Rinc. The fact we were told has nothing to do with the fact we agreed upon it. HAM made its decision, we made ours.

Comment about playing a fair one does not mean anything else but what I said. I pledge all sides to play it clean. That is nothing more than my wish, but I would certainly love it if it it plays that way.

DeletedUser

I apologise for mixing Bensong gender. I had no idea and it seems I asumed wrong. Edited that part.

Rinc. The fact we were told has nothing to do with the fact we agreed upon it. HAM made its decision, we made ours.

Comment about playing a fair one does not mean anything else but what I said. I pledge all sides to play it clean. That is nothing more than my wish, but I would certainly love it if it it plays that way.

No problems, I wasn't offended, just wanted to tell you so you didn't go around telling people a women was a guy... It can be painful when they find out. :icon_wink:

And I agree, in some respects, but I'm not going to talk about that further.

And my apologies, the cheating bit just seemed a bit... suss, after the boo! incidents it wouldn't suprise me if HAM!!! were labeled as cheaters again. Have to hate trends. :icon_smile:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
BD had problems with HAM incursions, recruiting and cockiness. I am hearing from Fraser that they had the same problems in CRY, even incomings from HAM. I have no idea how much they see this as an war against HAM or they are simply removing HAM from their areas. Also, BD are not related in anyway with Draco or Beyond or whomever else might attack them. Those are their continent domination wars they did not finish in due time.

Anyway BD decided to remove the swine flu from their areas. There was no surprise as Blood and other HAM leaders were informed we will not tolerate their intusions made with the clear purpose to provoke us.

There is no declaration because we did not see fit to declare. We are simply removing a threat on our borders. That is all. If this turns into a war, so much better fun. To claim that we plan to ennoble the 4 continents controled by HAM it would be over the line I suppose. It would take us 10 years or something like that. Especialy as only a fraction of our tribe concentrates on that area.

To conclude this, I hope HAM will pull a good battle here. I also hope we can keep things civil and without cheatings and such. No matter the activity, I am sure there are some good HAM's left in there ready to fight.

P.S.
Congrats to Bensong for a nice preparation when she took his 3 villas back - she pulled a prenoble-renoble trick. A little bit to early in the first day of attacks but still much more than anyone else.
Oh, btw, if you count Soldja in the stats - he quit in the first day of attacks - those stats would look much bleaker. But let us not do that as it was espected from him to quit it.

CRY attacked us first, a few players responded. Our only 'incursion' was recruiting R.inc, none of which was on K55 or K44. In fact we made sure it was only on K54, so that no complains could be made since we said we would protect K54 no matter what happened anyway. We did mistakenly take in one K55, who was actually an inactive, but was made sure to be kicked.

And about Draco, I have three separate incidents that show BD have had contact with them. One is on Draco's forum showing that they were told co-ordinated attacks were happening this weekend. Another is a BD player asking another player on k54 to nuke certain villages if he could. And the last occasion is BD asking Draco which of a certain HAM!!!s players villages were offensive villages. Considering those three things is what I found out alone, there is likely a whole lot more.

Fact is HAM!!! is outnumbered, by tribes currently higher in activity, things will change eventually, HAM!!! will not fall, but early scores aren't going to look good, since most attacked right now are either outlying villages or just outnumbered.

DeletedUser

On a side note...
Are people not seeing the funny side of this?
=SK= a good strong tribe. Disbands.
Ex =SK= members join and form R.inc. Disbands.
Ex R.inc members join HAM!!. Disbands?

Common aspect, those members.
If HAM!! ever have to disband, ffs guys dont recruit their members :icon_razz: or your next!!!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
On a side note...
Are people not seeing the funny side of this?
=SK= a good strong tribe. Disbands.
Ex =SK= members join and form R.inc. Disbands.
Ex R.inc members join HAM!!. Disbands?

Common aspect, those members.
If HAM!! ever have to disband, ffs guys dont recruit their members :icon_razz: or your next!!!

I can assure you that HAM!!! will not disband as long as BH is in it. Or myself for that matter, if he does decide to quit I, and/or many others will gladly take over, eventhough we will not be able to do such a good job at it.

We stand strong together, even if we loose villages or have a limited amount of time to spend in this game. We've worked together for months and we will continue to do so.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
as leader of Draco, i can tell you, we are not working with BD, you also know, that asking for a NAP and then organising mass attacks against us ????
We will see what happens :)

DeletedUser

I look forward to working with and against HAM!!!

Our friends there know who they are - keep up the good work :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

As the matter currently stands.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players: Soldja

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 3
Difference: 58

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 549,881
Side 2: 21,998
Difference: 527,883

image.php

The reason why I used "last week" was because its been more than 48 hours and im a bit lazy to specify exact time frame.

Last 48 hours :

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players: Soldja

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339,479
Side 2: 0
Difference: 339,479

image.php

There are other parties involved I guess, but theyre actions are not really within BD influence or control or however you term it.

Just current stats from BD perspective (i imagine not all will be happy about inclusion of Soulja). Good luck to both sides. Only one needs it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better about yourself you may include Soldja, either way, I'm not sure it matters? :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.