BD & HAM!!! at war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well the stats arent about HAM's failures or losses or whatever, but rather about what BD has been upto in the last 60 odd hour strech so yes, its a relevant to that context regardless if it makes you or I feel better or worse.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
But do you put any other tribes that are in there that you have fought in the past three days? Doesn't really add up. The guy's completely surrounded by BD and cry, he was always going to get massacred. I would hardly call it that much of an achievement, and a fairer representation of how things are going. The picture is still pretty much the same picture, but I can only think the reason for including him is to provoke a reaction, or that you don't find that the war scores so far are not an achievement enough :icon_wink: But whatever..

DeletedUser

Actually at no point of time have I said that those stats were an achievement (whether I think so or not).
Thats a claim you pulled up fictionally.

No other tribes were included because the BD ops Im referring to targetted Soldja and certain other HAM players.

Don't troll or divert or distort, my meaning as couldn't possibly be clearer.
If you feel another set of stats represents the war better, post them and avoid wasting time bickering over a matter I'm not even contesting (i.e Soldja's position or other tribes involved in the conflict).

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Never said you called it an achievement. So actually your counter-claim about my claim being fiction is fiction. Which means we are living in story land. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

In a wierd way, I concur.

Guess the only thing real currently are the villages HAM is presently losing due to whatever reasons to various enemies.

I look forward to the tribe getting its act togehter and bringing whatever it has to bring to the table at hand.

DeletedUser

I look forward to the tribe getting its act togehter and bringing whatever it has to bring to the table at hand.

Bacon butties? :icon_razz:

Seriously, it might take us a while to get them, i mean they have some decent players there.

DeletedUser

What are those ?

Unfortunately I've never actually eaten HAM or any otehr pork products in real life thus far.

DeletedUser

I look forward to working with and against HAM!!!

Our friends there know who they are - keep up the good work :icon_twisted:

Ok I will!

P.S We are ready for your Secret Rear End Incursion into the Pig!!! .. ermm HAM!!!

Just Say when!

DeletedUser

The guy's completely surrounded by BD and cry, he was always going to get massacred. I would hardly call it that much of an achievement, and a fairer representation of how things are going. The picture is still pretty much the same picture, but I can only think the reason for including him is to provoke a reaction, or that you don't find that the war scores so far are not an achievement enough :icon_wink: But whatever..

I find it rather funny that we got to talk about Soldja because I was actually expecting a good fight from him. Instead he decided to quit before I even sent real attacks on him.
By all means Blood, I hope not all of HAM!!! players are like him because this will prove to be one boring fight.

DeletedUser

As the matter currently stands.

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players: Soldja

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 3
Difference: 58

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 549,881
Side 2: 21,998
Difference: 527,883

image.php

The reason why I used "last week" was because its been more than 48 hours and im a bit lazy to specify exact time frame.

Last 48 hours :

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAM!!!
Players: Soldja

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 0
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 339,479
Side 2: 0
Difference: 339,479

image.php

There are other parties involved I guess, but theyre actions are not really within BD influence or control or however you term it.

Just current stats from BD perspective (i imagine not all will be happy about inclusion of Soulja). Good luck to both sides. Only one needs it.

Pervis what happened to Kinky?

DeletedUser

For the record.

Crysis attack on HAM!!! is about K54, nothing more nothing less.

Yes HAM!! stated or claimed owneship of K54, We were still finishing off R.Inc, and i told HAM!!! i wanted to finish the job we started. (you have the same stance about the ex Boo! players, so you KNOW what i am talking about Bloodhound.

HAM!!! have been attacking the Crysis players in k54 for a couple of weeks now, and after Arianahpowah moved into k65 (Yes he did mail me and ask me if it was ok to do so ,i respect that and appeciate it. but what was i going to say, No? this is ArianahPowah we are talking about here, lol) i said enough was enough.

anyways my point being, Crysis have our own agendah, as do BD. We are not double teaming HAM!!! and we have not teamed up to take them out, its just unfortunate that HAM!!! have crossed the pathes of both tribes at the same time.

Its all about territory, We want the remainder of the R.Inc targets and you will not stop us.

Arianahpowah, Well defended and well played, you truley are great player.
I finally have a challange and i am greatfull for it , it will make me a better player i am sure.

Having said all that, its a game, but it aint Cim City.

If you want to Cry about a Crysis, go and Cry to the RS family, becouse we are taking them on at the same time.

We do not feel the need to make war declerations, Crysis is not about Stats or rankings, we are about war. We might not be the most efficent attackers, BD will walk the floor on us in that department, they are the Eliete (they are a super power you should all fear ) but we dont give up. We will not be pushed around and we will not back down.

Bloodhound, i emplor you to retort, i am sure i will find it amuseing.

As for your stance , Bloodhound, for the inactivity and exsams and such, guess what.. you not the lone soldior there either mate, i will admitt we have the same problem, so its even stevens there matey :).

Good luck to everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Go cry about crysis like the pun there. Either way, Draco were told that CRY and BD would be attacking on the date that CRY and BD attacks did come in in a large mass (though granted less from CRY). And we see attacks start on same day. Call that what you want :icon_wink:

I find it rather funny that we got to talk about Soldja because I was actually expecting a good fight from him. Instead he decided to quit before I even sent real attacks on him.
By all means Blood, I hope not all of HAM!!! players are like him because this will prove to be one boring fight.

Your joking, right?

DeletedUser

Bloodhound, your full of it mate, your men have been attacking Crysis players in k54 for 2 weeks now.. what did you want us to bend over so you could jamn it in a little further?

you brought in apon yourself, and thats a fact, all this rubbish about Cry and BD teaming up on you is rubbish and you know it.

Further more, i actually believe we started attacking you befor BD did, a good couple of days prior to BD starting.

You have some words to eat pall.

Green Eggs and Ham taste really bad, so its going to take a long time to eat it all, but i will try.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Bloodhound, your full of it mate, your men have been attacking Crysis players in k54 for 2 weeks now.. what did you want us to bend over so you could jamn it in a little further?

you brought in apon yourself, and thats a fact, all this rubbish about Cry and BD teaming up on you is rubbish and you know it.

Further more, i actually believe we started attacking you befor BD did, a good couple of days prior to BD starting.

You have some words to eat pall.

Green Eggs and Ham taste really bad, so its going to take a long time to eat it all, but i will try.

You can speak and insult all you want, I'm sure people are fully capable of going on TWstats. :icon_wink:

Maybe old bloodhound here is full of it, especially for someone getting his bacon handed to him. But I rather like the taste of bacon, so will be doing it with a smile and a wink :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

were did i insult you? Does TW stats show launch times? if so, i'd like the information on how to gather that intell, becouse that would shift the entire tactics of all the TW.Net worlds.

Sure, we have not made the ennoblements BD have, but i can tell you now, we have smashed countless defence troops of HAM!!!, becouse apparently your k54 boys dont know what stacking a village is.

All i am saying Blood, is you have brought this all on yourself, and i rebuke any claims that we teamed up with BD on this.

We have our own adgendah, for you , it will be slow and painfull, and you know it.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
were did i insult you? Does TW stats show launch times? if so, i'd like the information on how to gather that intell, becouse that would shift the entire tactics of all the TW.Net worlds.

I'm going to assume your not joking. Find out conquer time, find out launch vill (rough area), get distance between the two from noble distance. If there was no nobling the attack simply wasn't worth talking about.

Sure, we have not made the ennoblements BD have, but i can tell you now, we have smashed countless defence troops of HAM!!!, becouse apparently your k54 boys dont know what stacking a village is.

All i am saying Blood, is you have brought this all on yourself, and i rebuke any claims that we teamed up with BD on this.

We have our own adgendah, for you , it will be slow and painfull, and you know it.

Well you may proceed with your... adgendah, and we will with ours, no point arguing here :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Quoting bloodhound here "I'm going to assume your not joking. Find out conquer time, find out launch vill, get distance between the two from noble distance. If there was no nobling the attack simply wasn't worth talking about."

ok, so clearing attacks are not worth mentioning. Is that what you are trying to tell me?
Tell me, how does a player find stats on a clearing attack, when the ennoblement is yet to be made hmm?

We started Clearing your k54 villages way befor BD made an ennoblement, so how do you prove that through TW Stats hmm? Read what i have to say properly befor you spout off about it

Clearing attacks are just as, if not more important then ennoblements, but thats only my opinion, but what would i know, im a noob.

DeletedUser22924

clearing vills counts close to nothing.

if u aren't even going to noble the vill, it has no point:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If either side wanted to prove 'it' (when attacks started) they would post reports.

You could also prove that you were attacking their players by showing a rise in their ODD, of course then you would have to reveal which players you are/were targeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.