EreVos vs the World

DeletedUser66411

And your stats arn't selective? Lolz...

Concrete was showing updated stats from the past week so it shows who currently is winning the war. How can one draw a conclusion from stats that show FOREVER??? It proves nothing about who is currently winning, it just shows that you HAVE HAD success against us in the past. However, the past is not relevant to decide who is currently winning...

Concretes stats were forever to. lol.... I was only pointing out that the stats you posted, dont really give a true image of the wars you are fighting.

Look we can do that to.

Side 1:
Tribes: CBTF
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -TCK- LOW-G -BH- ~420~ +LOW+ T.F.W {CoR} EreVos
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 97
Side 2: 50
Difference: 47
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 572,662
Side 2: 344,671
Difference: 227,991
image.php

Holy smokes look how bad we are dominating you. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

its good to see a select few can see why/what im posting and others opinions of the opposite nature

opinions are like onions

DeletedUser22924

there is something certain, that will come from this war and that is whoever win(CBTF or EreVos) they would become the supreme power in the NW

DeletedUser

Hmmm... It seems like you added awaken and ~CK~. Who are small tribes that were in your continent that you ate up. Concrete was providing stats from tribes currently at war with you.... Sure we can make the stats look a lot better then they actually are if we add all the little tribes who are in our continent that we gobbled up..... But how is that relevant.

I hate to have to come here and defend ourselves but we at Awaken are still fighting and growing. We have lost a few villages but have gained ground in overall strength, Our leader has taken the brunt of the attacks but we have supported her and helped her to grow and retaliate against her attackers. We did not get "ate up"

DeletedUser

yeh,
we were at a stalemate and it was essentially a de facto Nap anyways...

DeletedUser

de facto means in fact but not necessarily official
what I meant by de facto Nap was that although officially, there was no nap, it was essentially one anyways (no one was attacking each other.

DeletedUser

I hate to have to come here and defend ourselves but we at Awaken are still fighting and growing. We have lost a few villages but have gained ground in overall strength, Our leader has taken the brunt of the attacks but we have supported her and helped her to grow and retaliate against her attackers. We did not get "ate up"

Congratulations to few members of your tribe for not giving up. Especially to Verin Sedai for persistence. He must had tough time taking all those barbs and building them from scratch. Few people wold have such a willpower to continue.

For example, my old tribe What? got disbanded after taking few heavy blows from Pally/Kraken/Smile family, and after few days most of the members simply quit the world.

DeletedUser

For example, my old tribe What? got disbanded after taking few heavy blows from Pally/Kraken/Smile family, and after few days most of the members simply quit the world.

OI!

...I was in the middle of 'em

I'M STILL SCARED!!!

and erevos, I love you guys, but you're still evil.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ill give you that you guys are persistent thats for sure

DeletedUser

Congratulations to few members of your tribe for not giving up. Especially to Verin Sedai for persistence. He must had tough time taking all those barbs and building them from scratch. Few people wold have such a willpower to continue.

Thanks. Now that all the other tribes who were fighting EreVos have entered into a huge group hug we'll need all the willpower we can muster. I have it. I will continue no matter what is thrown at me and since I'm the only player in my tribe with a disband button... Awaken will never die!

DeletedUser

Thanks. Now that all the other tribes who were fighting EreVos have entered into a huge group hug we'll need all the willpower we can muster. I have it. I will continue no matter what is thrown at me and since I'm the only player in my tribe with a disband button... Awaken will never die!

commendable thats for certain, and hats off for your new recruiting.

DeletedUser

CoffeeCurt said:

Stats show otherwise:

Side 1:
Tribes: EreVos Guards
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Awaken Awakn2 WeRise
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 18
Difference: 61

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 392,042
Side 2: 93,217
Difference: 298,825

image.php

I hardly call 79 a small amount of villages, you had 431 villages and have lost 79. Around 30 more and you have lost a quarter of Awaken to EreVos and Guards.

But then theres Awakn2 and WeRise.

Sorry if I have droned on a bit :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

8 EreVos 16.457.078 20.593.678 60 343.228 2446 8.419

vs

71 Awaken 1.853.380 1.896.359 55 34.479 353 5.372
471 Awakn2 22.056 22.056 6 3.676 9 2.451
518 WeRise 17.073 17.073 18 949 18 949

Might wanna tune it down a notch matey. The simple fact it is taking you so long to wipe them out is a serious shame for your tribe. Especially since you have now started playing tribal hug with all big tribes around.

and just for the viewing audience's pleasure: a map

I would stop posting here till you get all of Awaken done or at least make some serious ground against them. Because given their scatered position all over your territory ... it shouldn't take half this long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8 EreVos 16.457.078 20.593.678 60 343.228 2446 8.419

vs

71 Awaken 1.853.380 1.896.359 55 34.479 353 5.372
471 Awakn2 22.056 22.056 6 3.676 9 2.451
518 WeRise 17.073 17.073 18 949 18 949

Might wanna tune it down a notch matey. The simple fact it is taking you so long to wipe them out is a serious shame for your tribe. Especially since you have now started playing tribal hug with all big tribes around.

and just for the viewing audience's pleasure: a map

I would stop posting here till you get all of Awaken done or at least make some serious ground against them. Because given their scatered position all over your territory ... it shouldn't take half this long.

couldnt agree more but as we rim/restart one they recruit 2 to take there place but i suppose thats the need to eliminate every red dot in our vicinity and im sure thats going to happen very soon.

as for serous ground alot of there villages are devoid of walls and troops and will be gone very shortly.

DeletedUser

Its also worth pointing out Awaken really arent the only focus of our tribe. There are a lot of other wars being fought. If they were our only point of attack then they would last a minute but seeing as we are looking and fighting in other areas is there really any rush??