A Note to You All

• Thread starter RespectablyApplausable
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clur

I think we should vote on that. You are the one who we have reasonably convicted of trolling and spamming. The forum has just started. If you want a punch up, take it to the field.

I thought Nithgor was our mod.

Forums are for fun. Not for just for Christmas.

/me thinks you chose the wrong world to make a post like this on....

DeletedUser

he is making a statement or trying to apply as a mod, redicule others to put himself high i wonder how it's gonna make him in game.

and sorry my english is not 100% as you said on my topic but im french and speak both good as 80% on here so trying to flame me on topics might result to backfire on you RespectablyApplausable and respect as you nick say

what did i spam funny in games topic and funny attack every world have it and it will be sticky compare to your junk topic that AI or any mod would have put if necesary

Sorry, please rephrase that. I understand that you don't speak complete English, but what is wrong with this topic. I am posting from opinion and personal experience. Please tell me when I flamed you. I am being rather reasonable.

DeletedUser

I thought Nithgor was our mod.

Forums are for fun. Not for just for Christmas.

/me thinks you chose the wrong world to make a post like this on....

What's this got to do with the mod?

luc6

Every topic changes depending on who's in it. It is good to be neither too serious nor too babyish. With spammers in it, people will get annoyed, with serious tribal-wars-not-forum-players in it, people will get bored.

come on now you started playing TW and you are making a pest to some that played years have respect to your elders son and learn :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How can anyone really have spammed anything at this stage? Technically the whole forum is just a way to kill time atm until world opens. I can't actually see any serious threads to worry about spam. :p

QFT. I agree somewhat, but I am a long runner. Why not have some straight forward, user friendly guidelines. This isn't an argument more than a discussion.

DeletedUser18772

Sorry, please rephrase that. I understand that you don't speak complete English, but what is wrong with this topic. I am posting from opinion and personal experience. Please tell me when I flamed you. I am being rather reasonable.

I will para phrase for you:

he is making a statement or trying to apply as a mod, redicule others to put himself high i wonder how it's gonna make him in game.

You are mod sucking (posting comments that a mod should)

and sorry my english is not 100% as you said on my topic but im french and speak both good as 80% on here so trying to flame me on topics might result to backfire on you RespectablyApplausable and respect as you nick say

Dont try and flame me - you will loose, Respect people as your nick says

what did i spam funny in games topic and funny attack every world have it and it will be sticky compare to your junk topic that AI or any mod would have put if necesary

I didnt spam real topics, only fun topics and funniest attacks. Your thread is garbage. You should let the mod handle the way the forum is run.

luc6

check on funny in games you tried to be a kid and say it would be taken out come on now,just read the topic if funny ingame are said when world start it will be posted and many talk in it as well, do i need your permission to add something cause as any mod can testify i never made any topics so why would it be useless in 2 years in TW i never made one lol

Clur

What's wrong with this topic?

Its rather, straight and stuffy and no fun.
This world looks set to be PnP all the way.
Which by its nature means flaming....
Hmm you come across as rather patronising with your manner.

Kinda got my back up tbh.

DeletedUser

QFT. I agree somewhat, but I am a long runner. Why not have some straight forward, user friendly guidelines. This isn't an argument more than a discussion.

Heh. Alright. Before you get too badly flamed for trying to instil some fairly reasonable guidelines, I'll answer in all seriousness.

People will find your tone annoying. People will not like the idea of a player telling 'em what they should/shouldn't do. People rarely like mods telling 'em that, let alone fellow players. :icon_razz:

Forums will have spam. They will have flaming. At some point, they will have discussion on w40. There's little to no point trying to persuade people to behave otherwise.

And with the tribes and PnP-ers destined for this world, there's going to be a lot of argument and flaming. Might as well sit back and enjoy the ride. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I think it's quite easy to understand, he's french, if your unable to understand the meaning of his post then you must have difficulties yourself with the english language.

This thread is quite pointless, everyone knows the rules and everyone knows the rights and wrongs, we really don't need someone to list it out, people will continue to troll, continue to flame and continue to bicker, the fact you posted this does not stop these things, so it is in actual fact a useless thread.

We do not much care about your opinion "oh god he thinks we're trolls" really? Let a mod make this if they feel its necessary, not someone telling us they'll think we're a troll if we do things which he deems unreasonable which in actual fact some of them are reasonable complaints and annoyances "The dates of the world openings being pushed back" Many people have the right to complain about this, its a very reasonable complaint as it messed up quite a lot of players plans (though i fully understand that TW obviously done it for good intentions).

Now stop attempting to be a mod, your failing at it, Mods don't bicker at a low level like yourself, they hold themselves with a bit more dignity and don't say "In my opinion your this if you do this" very often and then list it.

<3 Thanks

DeletedUser

Luc6, you are confusing what I say for a telling off, when they are simply statements. Please don't confuse them anymore.

luc6

Heh. Alright. Before you get too badly flamed for trying to instil some fairly reasonable guidelines, I'll answer in all seriousness.

People will find your tone annoying. People will not like the idea of a player telling 'em what they should/shouldn't do. People rarely like mods telling 'em that, let alone fellow players. :icon_razz:

Forums will have spam. They will have flaming. At some point, they will have discussion on w40. There's little to no point trying to persuade people to behave otherwise.

And with the tribes and PnP-ers destined for this world, there's going to be a lot of argument and flaming. Might as well sit back and enjoy the ride. :icon_cool:

amen AI

DeletedUser

Yeh. You corrected me on that. That's why I said flaming where needed. But anyways, I am still confuzzled about how a topic on keeping a friendly enviroment turns into a massive argument against me, while I am probably being one of the calmest here :icon_cool:
o

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well I don't think you got a standing Ovation there , but I'm sure your heart was in the right place. :)

<3

DeletedUser

Yeh. You corrected me on that. That's why I said flaming where needed. But anyways, I am still confuzzled about how a topic on keeping a friendly enviroment turns into a massive argument against me, while I am probably being one of the calmest here :icon_cool:
o

As AI said,

People will find your tone annoying. People will not like the idea of a player telling 'em what they should/shouldn't do. People rarely like mods telling 'em that, let alone fellow players

DeletedUser18772

o

No actually you put about half the W39 populations' noses out of joint. Keep it up and you will have a hard time getting any respect.

Why does this guy remind me of Khan :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.