A Note to You All

• Thread starter RespectablyApplausable
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That Luc guy thinks I want to be a Mod. It would use to much of my time, rather just defend them. I am trying to think them for keeping the forum friendly, and am asking people to make it easier for them.

luc6

flame is stupid yes but making fun of someone about topics and how they write isn't a good impression- there is other way to prove it and thats when world start

DeletedUser

That Luc guy thinks I want to be a Mod. It would use to much of my time, rather just defend them. I am trying to think them for keeping the forum friendly, and am asking people to make it easier for them.

its thank so quite fairly you should not make fun of other ppls grammer as you clearly do not have perfect grammer as of what you just posted .. anyways alot of this is pointless

DeletedUser

But anyways, I am still confuzzled about how a topic on keeping a friendly enviroment turns into a massive argument against me, while I am probably being one of the calmest here :icon_cool:

Pretty much for the reasons I mentioned. :icon_razz:

Speaking with a mod hat - I appreciate your intentions. I really do. Pleasant forums are pleasant. And there's nothing inherently bad in what you said.

Speaking with a player hat - stress less. These forums are going to be Flame Warz FTW. There isn't the slightest chance that w39 is going to be a 'friendly' environment. But everyone knows this is all part of the game, and it's fun. As long as it stays related to the game, and doesn't delve into personal stuff, then there's little to no harm. I say you enjoy the ride. I know I will be. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Speaking with a mod hat - I appreciate your intentions. I really do. Pleasant forums are pleasant. And there's nothing inherently bad in what you said.

Speaking with a player hat - stress less. These forums are going to be Flame Warz FTW. There isn't the slightest chance that w39 is going to be a 'friendly' environment. But everyone knows this is all part of the game, and it's fun. As long as it stays related to the game, and doesn't delve into personal stuff, then there's little to no harm. I say you enjoy the ride. I know I will be. :icon_twisted:

Ze kitty explained it, Now come on the Moo vent nauzie invited you didn't he :icon_evil:?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

but I be friendly to everybody <3 <3 <3

<3

DeletedUser

@ shadowfog:

-gasp-

He did no such thing! But I'm adrift in a sea o' Randomness.

Anywho, in keeping with some of the intentions of this thread, I'll go spam another thread with tribe talk. :icon_wink:

@ lisa: I know you do, baby!

Last edited by a moderator:

Clur

trying to steal tribe members :icon_surprised:

is that an act of pre-world spam war?

DeletedUser

trying to steal tribe members :icon_surprised:

is that an act of pre-world spam war?

Hahahah. Pre-world spam war. Awesome. But I don't have any swordz. :icon_cry:

@ Brown Moo Cow - hey now! Steady on.

DeletedUser

Yes. But just the one. And I own it.

/me refers you all to sig.

DeletedUser

noooo!! O wait its one of those guns where the flag comes out I forgot to tell you I stole the real one when you first made your sig * shoots respectively * muahahaha * shoots everyone else * shes mine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.