Chill out on the world releases

DeletedUser

What's this, like the 10th in the last 3 or 4 months? There's barely a sense of a community within worlds anymore and players move on to the next world before a firm identity can be established. Worlds used to have meanings and when mentioned, nearly anyone could name off at least 3-5 significant tribes in any given world. I can name maybe 5 total from W12 on (apart from W21) and I consider myself a fairly active member of the community. It isn't just the higher the number the worse a world is, it's simply the rate at which they are being produced. So yeah, calm down. Don't mention the bs about overpopulation either, there are several worlds open for joining.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Super fast

I do agree with you, the rate of world creation has become rather annoying

DeletedUser

I read it. What was I supposed to take out of that apart from a person with a day old forum account preaching about what people can and can't post? Enlighten me kiwi.

DeletedUser

I apologize for my ignorance at this point, but I don't understand what you're getting at. I enjoy kiwis, but you're really hurting the rep of a delicious and innocent fruit at this point big fella.

DeletedUser

I apologize for my ignorance at this point, but I don't understand what you're getting at. I enjoy kiwis, but you're really hurting the rep of a delicious and innocent fruit at this point big fella.

Okay then, lemme explain.
Obviously, we all fed up with this all kind of threads already, we have lots of them, in w38 forum. Care to read some of them. And he juz stating not to do it here in w39 to avoid flaming, spams, whines and b*tch*ng (even he's been flamed). And so what if he's an old day forum acct, it does not matter, and its called alias.
And again, i'll repeat.. We dont need another useless... one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys there's always people wanting new worlds, waiting for new ones.

If you don't want part of them then don't pay attention to them

DeletedUser

Okay then, lemme explain.
Obviously, we all fed up with this all kind of threads already, we have lots of them, in w38 forum. Care to read some of them. And he juz stating not to do it here in w39 to avoid flaming, spams, whines and b*tch*ng (even he's been flamed). And so what if he's an old day forum acct, it does not matter, and its called alias.
And again, i'll repeat.. We dont need another useless... one.

Alright kiwi, you're obviously new to this so I'll be as easy on you as my ego allows me to be.

Firstly, this is the W39 forum as opposed to 38. You are inferring that you are a classic example of someone who hops from world to world considering you are probably playing both 38/39 if you are reading both forums intentively.

Speaking of spams, let's take a gander at your previous four posts outside of this thread.

:icon_cry:

and.. /inb4lock

Really insightful input kiwi.

The post itself was meant to be informative. Somewhat of a complaint, but hardly classified as whining or bitching (thanks for blocking out the vowels by the way, that was cute.)

Useless in your eyes maybe, I feel it isn't. Releasing a world ever 4-6 months would be beneficial to the community and to the newer worlds that are trying to start off with a solid community.

Thanks for informing me about what an alias is too.

Once again, I am happy when I think of kiwis, don't ruin the joy for me with stupidity and ignorance. Thanks kiddo.

DeletedUser

dot dot dot, its too long..

Where are we? Does it really matter to call someone a 'world hopper' if he reads 2 or 3 or more worlds at once? There's nothing wrong in reading the PnP of others, dont jump to conclusions.

Talking about my spams,
1st one - i cant remember where i reply to that.
2nd one - we requested it to be lock
3rd one - Its in General Discussion, i juz told AI to sticky it like she did in w37 GenDis (its too long, i cut it) so that we can easily look it up.
4th one - that smiley explains a lot in the original post, need i say something more?

really insightful input kiwi
O wai thank you buddy. :lol:

I told you already, we have many threads like this before, maybe not here in w39, but starting again here is juz.. you know, kinda repetitively stupid?
Its informative, yes. Its useless already, uh huh.

EDIT: Oh.. Did i say informative? Yes. Ok, i lost. GAH!1! /criez where floppy pancake cant see me.

Once again, I am happy when I think of kiwis, don't ruin the joy for me with stupidity and ignorance.
:'(

DeletedUser

I'm tired and it's not worth breaking down your post again.

For future reference though...

1. If you don't like a thread, typically it's not worth posting in it as a thread like this won't last long anyway

2. Know who you're up against. No offense or anything, but a dumbass like you shouldn't be going up against the vast knowledge that I possess.

Good luck kiwi, Take care.

Michael Corleone.

The world's are getting more filled up because TW gets tons of new players everyday.

If you don't like it... don't join the new worlds then...

DeletedUser

The world's are getting more filled up because TW gets tons of new players everyday.

If you don't like it... don't join the new worlds then...

Also because some of the new worlds are fun, and you get to pick on some noobs. <3

Nudist

This would never happen, but I'd love to see all worlds deleted and starting fresh :p

DeletedUser

They Probably release them early because people constantly insist Aministrator to open them.

Probably because the player had a bad start or something.

Don't Complain. Let it Be.

DeletedUser

Wow Floopy long time no see.

Back on-topic, The fast rate that worlds seem to be popping out these days is riduculous. I heard from one of the mods that they will be slowing down the worlds on pretty much nearly all servers as there has been a considerable amount of world hoppers lately. Slow down the worlds to something like 4-5months per world, this would create a better and more established community in the worlds. And would decrease the amount of world "hoppers".

EDIT: The 4-5 months bit is my opinion not what a mod has told me.