Iban

DeletedUser

Not really gigantic ones lets people see whats in it unlike that one you just got up for us

sp.ag

:icon_eek: What about skype ? :icon_eek:

<3

I will not use skype, Skype is Purely for Tw for me, i will not log into it. However IBAN wont be returning to this world as something has come up both in RL and Tw that i will need to spend what little time i have at the moment focusing on. I will be moving it to w41/42 as well so that many of my friends can join up as people have said they want to be part of it its unfair if i move it to this world.

Clur

Sp.ag's Masterplan

He says he is leaving. Everyone who knows him whether they are in his tribe or not is sad.
Those who are his enemy don't want him to leave TW. So they fight with a heavy heart and let him get the upper hand. Sp.ag mercilessly cuts them all down, taking advantage of their sorrow, leaving him free to do battle with anyone he annoyed in the past.

Result: Sp.ag wins w40 as both friend and foe roll over and die.

The End.

DeletedUser

Sp.ag's Masterplan

He says he is leaving. Everyone who knows him whether they are in his tribe or not is sad.
Those who are his enemy don't want him to leave TW. So they fight with a heavy heart and let him get the upper hand. Sp.ag mercilessly cuts them all down, taking advantage of their sorrow, leaving him free to do battle with anyone he annoyed in the past.

Result: Sp.ag wins w40 as both friend and foe roll over and die.

The End.

If i was spag; i would be greatly Pleased with that result to be honest.

DeletedUser

I will not use skype, Skype is Purely for Tw for me, i will not log into it. However IBAN wont be returning to this world as something has come up both in RL and Tw that i will need to spend what little time i have at the moment focusing on. I will be moving it to w41/42 as well so that many of my friends can join up as people have said they want to be part of it its unfair if i move it to this world.

Thanks on behalf of Kiwi. :)

DeletedUser

And May i ask why you are thanking him on behalf of kiwi (Your tribe i am presuming)

Many kiwi members wants to be in Iban, yet they're in Kiwi. Now that it has been moved in other incoming worlds, they can join sp.ag in his retirement world. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That's awesome news, thank you very much.

DeletedUser

Many kiwi members wants to be in Iban, yet they're in Kiwi. Now that it has been moved in other incoming worlds, they can join sp.ag in his retirement world. :icon_wink:

Have you mulled the inactivity issues that joining a new world a month or so after W39 is released will cause for Kiwi ?

DeletedUser

Have you mulled the inactivity issues that joining a new world a month or so after W39 is released will cause for Kiwi ?

That's what we are thinking too, yet we still trying to discuss this.

DeletedUser

W36 and W37 still haven't filled up yet, so I doubt we'll see W40/W41 until September at the earliest; either way, 2 months on one world is long enough to grow an attachment that you can't just run away from. You are right though in most senses, but we've got a nice balance in our tribe of elites and "up and coming players" that we should retain a solid base when the next batch of worlds come out.

DeletedUser

W36 and W37 still haven't filled up yet, so I doubt we'll see W40/W41 until September at the earliest; either way, 2 months on one world is long enough to grow an attachment that you can't just run away from.

Is that not purely dependant on the tribe? Judging by the quality of Kiwi's players that I've seen and what they've been public, anything worth the ground they inhabit will have run a mile a good couple of hours after they've joined.

You are right though in most senses, but we've got a nice balance in our tribe of elites and "up and coming players" that we should retain a solid base when the next batch of worlds come out.

*Cough. Nice sarcasm there*

The bolded expression really makes me laugh.

DeletedUser

ahhh sad to c ya go sp.ag.

You will always be loved :p.

kingadam167

Ahh man, I'll never forgot you all the way from w3, know we didn't really play together loads but back then where the days, until you quit :(

It will be a sad when you decide to finally leave. All the best for your tribe and for rl, since I doubt I will talk to you again :icon_cry: