The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
On the weekend of the 23rd of May, heavy attacks came in from both [CRY], BD and also Draco. BD and [CRY] claim that this was a short term response due to HAM!!!s sniping? and arrogance?, and lets not forget recruiting?!

BD had problems with HAM incursions, recruiting and cockiness. I am hearing from Fraser that they had the same problems in CRY, even incomings from HAM. I have no idea how much they see this as an war against HAM or they are simply removing HAM from their areas. Also, BD are not related in anyway with Draco or Beyond or whomever else might attack them. Those are their continent domination wars they did not finish in due time.

Fraser yea also says:

For the record.

Crysis attack on HAM!!! is about K54, nothing more nothing less.

Yes HAM!! stated or claimed owneship of K54, We were still finishing off R.Inc, and i told HAM!!! i wanted to finish the job we started. (you have the same stance about the ex Boo! players, so you KNOW what i am talking about Bloodhound.

HAM!!! have been attacking the Crysis players in k54 for a couple of weeks now, and after Arianahpowah moved into k65 (Yes he did mail me and ask me if it was ok to do so ,i respect that and appeciate it. but what was i going to say, No? this is ArianahPowah we are talking about here, lol) i said enough was enough.

anyways my point being, Crysis have our own agendah, as do BD. We are not double teaming HAM!!! and we have not teamed up to take them out, its just unfortunate that HAM!!! have crossed the pathes of both tribes at the same time.

Its all about territory, We want the remainder of the R.Inc targets and you will not stop us.

Arianahpowah, Well defended and well played, you truley are great player.
I finally have a challange and i am greatfull for it , it will make me a better player i am sure.

Having said all that, its a game, but it aint Cim City.

If you want to Cry about a Crysis, go and Cry to the RS family, becouse we are taking them on at the same time.

We do not feel the need to make war declerations, Crysis is not about Stats or rankings, we are about war. We might not be the most efficent attackers, BD will walk the floor on us in that department, they are the Eliete (they are a super power you should all fear ) but we dont give up. We will not be pushed around and we will not back down.

Bloodhound, i emplor you to retort, i am sure i will find it amuseing.

As for your stance , Bloodhound, for the inactivity and exsams and such, guess what.. you not the lone soldior there either mate, i will admitt we have the same problem, so its even stevens there matey :).

Good luck to everyone.

No co-ordination he says, he says it is HAM!!!s fault for attacking in the last couple of weeks (which was a response to them on a player level, which he also denies).

Bloodhound, your full of it mate, your men have been attacking Crysis players in k54 for 2 weeks now.. what did you want us to bend over so you could jamn it in a little further?

you brought in apon yourself, and thats a fact, all this rubbish about Cry and BD teaming up on you is rubbish and you know it.

He goes further here, in a much more aggressive tone, it is rubbish he says, I'm lying, and I'm full of it.

As you can see, complete denial between BD leadership and Fraseryea of any co-ordination, and the fact that this was not planned months in advance.

So, on to more exciting matters. BD and [CRY], I must say, in their experience of knowing the word always gets out, have covered themselves in this amazingly, it was extremely difficult to get hold of anything at all, only bits from Draco forum in where they talk about BD and CRY attacking on the weekend.

However, Fraser did open his mouth a little too many times, which is shown when talking below to a player called Aleksi Annala, a.k.a. Leisereiter, leader of Die. A tribe that was aproached about this all, though in response to the plan on HAM!!! showed himself the only honourable one in all of this to say "it wouldn't be a feather to cap destroy ham!! with like quarter of top 10 already warring you (BD,Crysis,TWC(supporting CRY)then those few other tribes Beyond and Draco family?". The conversation below show him speaking to CRY leader and BD ally Fraseryeah.

[26.4.2009 19:15:23] Fraseryeah: ok good.
[26.4.2009 19:15:35] Fraseryeah: yes, indeed, Pajuno wants your K
[26.4.2009 19:15:40] Aleksi Annala: I know..
[26.4.2009 19:15:42] Fraseryeah: all of them infact
[26.4.2009 19:15:52] Aleksi Annala: Ham , frow too?
[26.4.2009 19:15:57] Fraseryeah: and yes, as soon as =RSSR= is finished, you guys are next
[26.4.2009 19:16:14] Fraseryeah: most likley, thay are all as thick as thieves

[26.4.2009 19:39:22] Fraseryeah: we are only pushing south untill we can take ham and paj down
[26.4.2009 19:39:43] Fraseryeah: we will be happy to expand west, and share k64 with you
[26.4.2009 19:40:18] Aleksi Annala: Our goal is to get south west for us and same time get closer to the core
[26.4.2009 19:40:50] Aleksi Annala: First of all.. when we declare on phoenx.. If cry does it too.. Ham will go crazy about it..
[26.4.2009 19:40:59] Fraseryeah: the only way you are going to do that, is to take phoenix and ham down, your going to need our help for that

[26.4.2009 19:23:16] Aleksi Annala: Ham is nap with Cry right?
[26.4.2009 19:23:20] Fraseryeah: now, i cannot say who, but a higher power from the north wants HAM gone, and paj and co also
[26.4.2009 19:23:25] Fraseryeah: no
[26.4.2009 19:23:36] Fraseryeah: we have no relation at all with ham
[26.4.2009 19:24:11] Aleksi Annala: Okay
[26.4.2009 19:24:15] Aleksi Annala: us neither
[26.4.2009 19:24:41] Aleksi Annala: i ment we dont have with them any kind of diplomacy.
[26.4.2009 19:25:00] Fraseryeah: anyway, we have a very strong relationship, with this higher power from the north ( repete this and i will be very very angry ) but we are going to work with them, to delete HAM
[26.4.2009 19:25:32] Fraseryeah: not yet though, bt soon
[26.4.2009 19:26:11] Aleksi Annala: Well, we were very curious about Ham soon marching on us with Phoenx and frow those 3 tribes are linked with each other.. R.inc too i quess..
[26.4.2009 19:26:12] Fraseryeah: if i were you, i'd forget about warring in k75, and look to head north asap

The two most important quotes in this are "now, i cannot say who, but a higher power from the north wants HAM gone, and paj and co also" and "nyway, we have a very strong relationship, with this higher power from the north ( repete this and i will be very very angry ) but we are going to work with them, to delete HAM".

Very little has two lines ever said so much.

The first one, they call them "a higher power from the north". That can only be BD, north, is only BD. The only north tribe, to be attacking and higher than CRY, o yea, BD. There is no doubt of this. But the fact that he was being so vague, yet not vague enough, speaks more than he possibly thought it would. It shows how BD have tried to cover this up, they have tried to show that it is not them involved, tried to show this is an individual war, tried to say it is HAM!!!s fault. But this quote shows how they have tried to, but now failed in trying to not reveal their hand in all of this. Fraser also speaks about BD-CRYs very strong relationship, (an alliance at tribe or leadership level) which BD denied in the other thread.

BD claimed that this war was a huge amount about R.inc refugees.

bensong Joined 08th May 2009 - 19:00 337,370
1337mokro Joined 08th May 2009 - 19:00 169,541
Flip Monkey Joined 08th May 2009 - 16:00 135,268
=SK= Momma Joined 08th May 2009 - 16:00 82,186
Darijanus Joined 08th May 2009 - 13:00 196,377
=SK= Vampira Joined 08th May 2009 - 10:00 207,551
Moroccantreasures Joined 08th May 2009 - 04:00 266,762
=SK= Ridz13 Joined 07th May 2009 - 22:00 155,445
Bluenose On Tour Joined 07th May 2009 - 22:00 260,280
unp-warrior Joined 07th May 2009 - 22:00 114,625

These players as you can see joined later 07/05.

The conversation between Fraser and the Die. leader was 26/04. That's a month before the war started, an two weeks before R.inc players even joined!

The BD leader when I said I could prove it, tried to cover his tracks, several BD players responded just to a couple of lines of me writing, saying my reputation was falling, that I was acting like BBs, that I had no proof?

I look forward to your "proof" that we are allies with all of these tribes, or that we as a tribe are coordinating whole scale with these other tribes. Remember, I am the duke of BD in charge of external relations, meaning you're going to need to find something with my name, or the name of any other leader in BD on stamped on it acknowledging a working coordination between tribes or an attempt to bring other tribes in to this fight.

Covering his tracks, was because he knew very well that something was going on, he knew very well that I could get information, or why would he have written this. He knew that I have no way of getting information that was passed between Fraser and BD leadership, because I cannot possibly, it is an impossibility for me to do so. He knows that I knew, and I knew the he knew this. This is the closest information could possibly come.

So judge for yourself, to me this is direct proof that Fraseryeah is lying, and to me, already knowint they were allies, as I claimed, it backs up everything I have said, and also shows BD to be lying. In my eye's the credibility and reputation of BDs leaders is in tatters. They have been highly disrespectful to myself, my players, and lied, cheated, and went against everything that BD would like themselves to stand for.

BD you may be winning the war, and you may be damn good at it, (though with the help of a few tools made illegal), but you have lied, you have completely torn up any credibility you have had.

HAM!!! will not fall, we will not bow down for you, and we will keep fighting, even in this most disgusting of P&P and manoeuvre by BD and Fraseryeah.

edit: For any trying to question the validity of my proof, they may see Fraser's post on the third page:
As said...
That converstion you quoted was in fact 5 weeks and 2 days ago

Thanks
HAM!!!
Blood

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yeah...look at all that conjecture and one-sidedness...

now I can't wait for BD to respond saying you're dumm. They're not double teaming you, Cry is just happy to call it that. Oh. And gl as you die a slow painful death.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
yeah...look at all that conjecture and one-sidedness...

now I can't wait for BD to respond saying you're dumm. They're not double teaming you, Cry is just happy to call it that. Oh. And gl as you die a slow painful death.

I give proof, what are they going to say, I forged it? They champion Vpar2s post against Raven, did they say that that was one sided and wait for Raven?

Open your eyes.

Gicusan

I give proof, what are they going to say, I forged it? They champion Vpar2s post against Raven, did they say that that was one sided and wait for Raven?

Open your eyes.

Do not compare you with vpar and also your posts.

You are far away from proving anything. Sorry, the fact that Fraser talked to someone about a friend of the north does not mean we were teaming up the whole world against you.

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Do not compare you with vpar and also yopur posts.

You are far away from proving anything. Sorry, the fact that Fraser talked to someone about a friend of the north does not mean we were teaming up the whole world against you.

Its not proof, but it certainly is disturbing to see one of your friends in this war talk about you like you want HAM!!! gone and that you're trying to get other tribes behind you in order to achieve this.

And he is talking about BD, thats fairly obvious.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Do not compare you with vpar and also yopur posts.

I was not comparing myself.

But it presents two options...

You claim Fraseryeah to be less than dirt and lying several times. In which case CRY is obviously shown to be the organisers of the coalition, and that he was lying that you two had a very strong relationship.

Or that this was organised by BD and CRY and that you guys have lied on P&P.

There is not other option.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There is zero proof in any part of this the OP.

Hell skype conversations are very easily faked if a person changes his screen name to pose as another.

This is the evidence you spoke of ? :lol:

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Rumbling on and on about how BD are "cheats" and "liars" isn't helping your cause. You showed here a vague Skype conversation between two players, only one remotely related to this so called "alliance" and this one player is saying that SOMEONE up north wants to take out HAM!!! and that they are working with them.

On the other hand, you have both BD's and [CRY]'s leaders saying that they do not cooperate in taking out HAM!!! And you got BD frontline players going on a nobling spree, wasting nobles and nukes right before this "operation" begins . Are you claiming that those BD players KNEW you'd claim they are working with [CRY] and that they planned on taking HAM!!! Out beforehand so they wasted nobles in nuke to dispel that notion? Or perhaps BD's leadership didn’t tell its members to be prepared for something like that (thus rendering BD's proven-on-multiply-worlds leaders inept)?

You base your entire claim on a single Skype conversation; let me base my counter claim on logic. I know BD's leaders are good leaders; therefore they won't make stupid mistakes such as the one described above. I believe the first scenario I described (BD players nobling before the war in order to look as if they aren't working with [CRY]) is idiotic therefore unlikely. I also believe that BD has no need to hide them cooperating with any tribe while you want to render yourself in a better light on the PnP by portraying that all of the tribes attacking you are coordinated with one another.

The only thing you *may* have proved here is that Fraser wanted to take out HAM!! For some time and he tried to persuade Die. into joining, perhaps by inclining BD are his allies.

Your claim is still weak in my eyes, Bloodhood, as is in the eyes of most of the intelligent PnP posters.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'd also like to draw attention to this page, where I said I had proof and would show it, and I was called names, told to be like BBS, and had several posters from BD try to shout me down. I said it on that thread and I repeat it here, Its shameful.

There is zero proof in any part of this the OP.

Hell skype conversations are very easily faked if a person changes his screen name to pose as another.

This is the evidence you spoke of ? :lol:

So I faked evidence Pervis? I am now the liar? Are we really going to go into the grounds of this? Do you want screenshots, proof that it was infact Fraseryeah? Or are you going to claim I forged images also?

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So I faked evidence Pervis? I am now the liar? Are we really going to go into the grounds of this? Do you want screenshots, proof that it was infact Fraseryeah? Or are you going to claim I forged images also?

Or that you were given a faked skype conversation.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Rumbling on and on about how BD are "cheats" and "liars" isn't helping your cause. You showed here a vague Skype conversation between two players, only one remotely related to this so called "alliance" and this one player is saying that SOMEONE up north wants to take out HAM!!! and that they are working with them.

On the other hand, you have both BD's and [CRY]'s leaders saying that they do not cooperate in taking out HAM!!! And you got BD frontline players going on a nobling spree, wasting nobles and nukes right before this "operation" begins . Are you claiming that those BD players KNEW you'd claim they are working with [CRY] and that they planned on taking HAM!!! Out beforehand so they wasted nobles in nuke to dispel that notion? Or perhaps BD's leadership didn’t tell its members to be prepared for something like that (thus rendering BD's proven-on-multiply-worlds leaders inept)?

You base your entire claim on a single Skype conversation; let me base my counter claim on logic. I know BD's leaders are good leaders; therefore they won't make stupid mistakes such as the one described above. I believe the first scenario I described (BD players nobling before the war in order to look as if they aren't working with [CRY]) is idiotic therefore unlikely. I also believe that BD has no need to hide them cooperating with any tribe while you want to render yourself in a better light on the PnP by portraying that all of the tribes attacking you are coordinated with one another.

The only thing you *may* have proved here is that Fraser wanted to take out HAM!! For some time and he tried to persuade Die. into joining, perhaps by inclining BD are his allies.

Your claim is still weak in my eyes, Bloodhood, as is in the eyes of most of the intelligent PnP posters.

So you go with my first option, Fraseryeah was in actual fact lying. Though accepting [CRY] was creating a coalition against HAM!!!. It is still proving I am right, either way, and the intelligent PnP posters will know this.

Or that you were given a faked skype conversation.

That is one option I agree. If I find this to be true then I will apologise fully. However, the likelyhood of this is low, since the original mail I was threatened with not allowing information to get out.

Gicusan

I was not comparing myself.

But it presents two options...

You claim Fraseryeah to be less than dirt and lying several times. In which case CRY is obviously shown to be the organisers of the coalition, and that he was lying that you two had a very strong relationship.

Or that this was organised by BD and CRY and that you guys have lied on P&P.

There is not other option.

:icon_wink:

Oh, but there is. 1.5 months ago we were not talking about a HAM war at all. we decided this and started to prepare it only 7-10 days before we launched. The fact me and Fraser have some talks on Skype does not mean we worked on attacking you toghether. This thing was not prepared betwen the 2 tribes. The fact I and we did not trust CRY with a secret is one reason enough not to prepare together. We informed them 1 day prior to launching that we will attack soon. At that moment they were already engaging you.

That is all.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Oh, but there is. 1.5 months ago we were not talking about a HAM war at all. we decided this and started to prepare it only 7-10 days before we launched. The fact me and Fraser have some talks on Skype does not mean we worked on attacking you toghether. This thing was not prepared betwen the 2 tribes. The fact I and we did not trust CRY with a secret is one reason enough not to prepare together. We informed them 1 day prior to launching that we will attack soon. At that moment they were already engaging you.

That is all.

Then Fraseryeah/[CRY] is lying? You say it is fact, but this seems to have been planned.

As you said on skype:

[14:26:22] Gicusan says: than we said we will attack you. no programing, no date, nothing
[14:26:30] Gicusan says: i did not trust them to keep a secret anymore

So you are agreeing it was planned, but then you no longer trusted [CRY]. Meaning, I am correct. Correct?

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No Bloodhood, it proves (perhaps) that Fraseryeah was trying to make more tribes attack HAM!!! that is if we take that Skype conversation as true, that is still far from working together.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
No Bloodhood, it proves (perhaps) that Fraseryeah was trying to make more tribes attack HAM!!! that is if we take that Skype conversation as true, that is still far from working together.

Yes, that means he was lying.

I claimed that BD and CRY were allied. This was known since the R.inc war. Where you double teamed R.inc. Fraseryeah then claims it in this conversation. So now he was lying and I was wrong...

hmmm

DeletedUser

I'd also like to draw attention to this page, where I said I had proof and would show it, and I was called names, told to be like BBS, and had several posters from BD try to shout me down. I said it on that thread and I repeat it here, Its shameful.

You promised proof and you have provided accusations and claims without a shred of evidence to back you up.

Copy pasted skype conversation ? Is that supposed to be irrefutable evidence ? Get overself, Blood, something doesn't become truw just because you claim so.

So infact, I do wan to go into the grounds of this. Go ahead and provide screenshots. And yes I'm also acutely aware that anyone with photoshop can forge images to look like screenies.

Someone as hell bent on moral superiority onforums (maybe to make up for his little account ingame) can go as far as forging images.
Its not like we don't think you're a shameless liar.

So go ahead, you failed to provide your proof. Try again, try harder. Or simply shut up.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You promised proof and you have provided accusations and claims without a shred of evidence to back you up.

Copy pasted skype conversation ? Is that supposed to be irrefutable evidence ? Get overself, Blood, something doesn't become truw just because you claim so.

So infact, I do wan to go into the grounds of this. Go ahead and provide screenshots. And yes I'm also acutely aware that anyone with photoshop can forge images to look like screenies.

Someone as hell bent on moral superiority onforums (maybe to make up for his little account ingame) can go as far as forging images.
Its not like we don't think you're a shameless liar.

So go ahead, you failed to provide your proof. Try again, try harder. Or simply shut up.

LOL, sorry. That's all that can respond to this post :lol:

Let others judge whether I am lying, not your pitiful words.