The Lies of BD and [CRY]/Fraseryeah

DeletedUser

Bloodhood said:
[26.4.2009 19:15:23] Fraseryeah: ok good.
[26.4.2009 19:15:35] Fraseryeah: yes, indeed, Pajuno wants your K
[26.4.2009 19:15:40] Aleksi Annala: I know..
[26.4.2009 19:15:42] Fraseryeah: all of them infact
[26.4.2009 19:15:52] Aleksi Annala: Ham , frow too?
[26.4.2009 19:15:57] Fraseryeah: and yes, as soon as =RSSR= is finished, you guys are next
[26.4.2009 19:16:14] Fraseryeah: most likley, thay are all as thick as thieves

[26.4.2009 19:39:22] Fraseryeah: we are only pushing south untill we can take ham and paj down
[26.4.2009 19:39:43] Fraseryeah: we will be happy to expand west, and share k64 with you
[26.4.2009 19:40:18] Aleksi Annala: Our goal is to get south west for us and same time get closer to the core
[26.4.2009 19:40:50] Aleksi Annala: First of all.. when we declare on phoenx.. If cry does it too.. Ham will go crazy about it..
[26.4.2009 19:40:59] Fraseryeah: the only way you are going to do that, is to take phoenix and ham down, your going to need our help for that

[26.4.2009 19:23:16] Aleksi Annala: Ham is nap with Cry right?
[26.4.2009 19:23:20] Fraseryeah: now, i cannot say who, but a higher power from the north wants HAM gone, and paj and co also
[26.4.2009 19:23:25] Fraseryeah: no
[26.4.2009 19:23:36] Fraseryeah: we have no relation at all with ham
[26.4.2009 19:24:11] Aleksi Annala: Okay
[26.4.2009 19:24:15] Aleksi Annala: us neither
[26.4.2009 19:24:41] Aleksi Annala: i ment we dont have with them any kind of diplomacy.
[26.4.2009 19:25:00] Fraseryeah: anyway, we have a very strong relationship, with this higher power from the north ( repete this and i will be very very angry ) but we are going to work with them, to delete HAM
[26.4.2009 19:25:32] Fraseryeah: not yet though, bt soon
[26.4.2009 19:26:11] Aleksi Annala: Well, we were very curious about Ham soon marching on us with Phoenx and frow those 3 tribes are linked with each other.. R.inc too i quess..
[26.4.2009 19:26:12] Fraseryeah: if i were you, i'd forget about warring in k75, and look to head north asap

Does anyone notice that the name BD, is not mentioned anywhere in this converastion ?

Bloodhood said:
The two most important quotes in this are "now, i cannot say who, but a higher power from the north wants HAM gone, and paj and co also" and "nyway, we have a very strong relationship, with this higher power from the north ( repete this and i will be very very angry ) but we are going to work with them, to delete HAM".

Very little has two lines ever said so much.

The first one, they call them "a higher power from the north". That can only be BD, north, is only BD. The only north tribe, to be attacking and higher than CRY, o yea, BD. There is no doubt of this. But the fact that he was being so vague, yet not vague enough, speaks more than he possibly thought it would. It shows how BD have tried to cover this up, they have tried to show that it is not them involved, tried to show this is an individual war, tried to say it is HAM!!!s fault. But this quote shows how they have tried to, but now failed in trying to not reveal their hand in all of this. Fraser also speaks about BD-CRYs very strong relationship, (an alliance at tribe or leadership level) which BD denied in the other thread.

Hell so the "evidence" promised here :

I haven't said anything more than that I will prove it. That's not baseless claims, that's called give me some time and I'll show you the proof.

Basically amounts to your speculation of what a "higher power" might or might not be ?

What the hell, Blood, you accuse of Pinky of stabbing her own argument when you effectively humiliate yourself PnP wise even better than we at BD do.

Not only not a convincing lie, but also a poor quality of Propaganda.
Where the hell did you get your rep (And you do have have quite a reputation) from ?
I hope it wasn't by acting as foolishly as this :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Intentional double post.

So to summarise the hilarious sequence of events starting of yesterday :

Bloodhood : I haz proof that BD tried to make a coalition against HAM.
This will redeem my own small account and my tribe's organisational failures.

Everyone Else :errr, not quite sure about the second bit but lets see the proof anyways.

Bloodhood :
Well as you can see, the CRY duke referred to a "higher power" wanting HAM gone. This must indeed mean with absolute certainty that BD wants to make a coalition against HAM.

Everyone Else : So thats it ? Any other proof.

Bloodhood : No other proof but I feel I've now established irrefutably that BD have zero crediility and thus redeemed any shortcomings my tribe might have shown in this war.

Everyone Else : :icon_rolleyes: . . .

DeletedUser

Lol.

Bloodhound.

That converstion you quoted was in fact 5 weeks and 2 days ago

Thats a long time ago mate, and you only hope that the higher power was BD but the truth is, it was Smurfs, they had dominance of K55 at the time, and we were NAP with Smurfs and were talking about an alliance.

At that time, i was still sussing out Pajuno, and even though i had spoke with him every once and a while, i still was gettng to know that man.

Also at that time, i noticed that tribes were slowly but surley closeing in on k65, it was Time for diplomacy, and propergandah.

Smurfs to this day do not know about that conversation, like i say, i was still sussing everything out.

I am very surprised the conversation got held for so long without being released, someone dropped the ball there.

I am looking for Barrones Jannice the once leader of Smurfs to come forward and verify our NAP and talks of alliance.

We did discuss the fact that HAM!!! were comming our way, however like i said, only 2 people knew of that conversation at the time it was Had.

In addition i would like to make the following statement. that Conversation was entirly propergandah. Correct me if i am wrong but the whole point of properganda is to create an illusion. how can you gain solid evidence that I even spoke any truth in that conversation?

The only thing that intellegents proves is that i was looking to take out HAM!!! a long time ago. But was i ? ;)

Further more, it has just proven to the world that HAM!!! might be teaming with Kill and Die.You Dropped the ball on keeping that under wraps also

Deleted User - 2282801

Lol.

Bloodhound.

Thats a long time ago mate, and you only hope that the higher power was BD but the truth is, it was Smurfs, they had dominance of K55 at the time, and we were NAP with Smurfs and were talking about an alliance.

At that time, i was still sussing out Pajuno, and even though i had spoke with him every once and a while, i still was gettng to know that man.

Also at that time, i noticed that tribes were slowly but surley closeing in on k65, it was Time for diplomacy, and propergandah.

Smurfs to this day do not know about that conversation, like i say, i was still sussing everything out.

I am very surprised the conversation got held for so long without being released, someone dropped the ball there.

I am looking for Barrones Jannice the once leader of Smurfs to come forward and verify our NAP and talks of alliance.

We did discuss the fact that HAM!!! were comming our way, however like i said, only 2 people knew of that conversation at the time it was Had.

lmfao .... nice back tracking

From a total outsiders point of view I think the whole W30 TW community can see that BD are involved and trying to cover it up. Wether or not its actually a true alliance makes no difference. The fact that the 'war' started on a few fronts against a single tribe generally suggests an alliance of sorts or at the very least a co-ordinated attack.

Well done for the detective work Blood ...... however much they try and hide behind the fact that their name is not actually mentioned, you would have to be a total idiot not to know who was being talked about.

As for BD, fess up and continue nobling ..... you're going to anyway ...... so why keep on with the pointless arguements about being involved in the planning stage :icon_wink:

tatisan

Which still shows I'm right. [CRY] organised a coalition upon HAM!!!. You denied any coalition at all. You claimed was war was because of sniping and recruiting. But if Fraser was planning this war with BD involved before even anything happened, doesn't look good on BD does it?

Blood, you should really get all the effort you are putting here in the forum and take it to the battle field. It will do you a lot more good than this detective (obsessive) work you are doing right now.

That convo you pasted in the start of this thread is more than one month old. I dont know if it fabricated or nor, i dont care. But you must know that in TW 1 month is enough to be considered like 1 year. That stuff is just too old.
Anyways i am asking you this: if we [CRY] were staging a coalition against you at that time then why in the hell did we declared war on RS family? Wouldnt it be logic (since we are at war now) that we would have dedicated all our resources to war your tribe? YES IT WOULD!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So you called smurfs a 'greater' power?
YOu dont think very highly of yourself do you Cry? :icon_neutral: I find this story of yours hard to believe Fraser, and I think BD is much more realistic.

Either way BD might not have planned an attack on HAM!!! 5 months earlier, but Cry did and tried to drag in other tribes as well...

But honestly, I dont see this convo goign anywhere... Lets just focus on IG? Because its not only HAM!!! thats making excuses for past and present actions on these forums.

spleen mage

You still lack "proof", but it's irrelevant anyway.

At the end of the day, TW is about fighting and diplomacy. If you're so arrogant that every tribe wants to kick your ass, then it's your own fault for being a crap diplomat. If you kept better relations with tribes, maybe they wouldn't want to beat you into a bloody pulp.

You can claim you wanted to play the "fun" way, with less diplomatic relations, etc. but we all know that's BS. Otherwise you wouldn't be constantly whining about being attacked by a couple of tribes. So complain that people made a fictional coalition against you, but in the end, even if they did, it's only you to blame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hOllygh0st sais "But honestly, I dont see this convo goign anywhere... Lets just focus on IG? Because its not only HAM!!! thats making excuses for past and present actions on these forums."

I like your attitude hOllygh0st

Sincerly

tomas torquemada

wow, havent had this much fun reading a war thread since BOO !!!

have to agree with Pervis, any skype conve can be faked, and its isnt really hard either

[26.4.2009 19:39:22] Fraseryeah: What do you say about wearing green wellies to the dance tonight
[26.4.2009 19:39:43] Fraseryeah: have to wear the red dress with them
[26.4.2009 19:40:18] Aleksi Annala: think the purple one will go better with the wellies

also, apologies, i dont wish to suggest you wear a dress with wellies, just trying to prove a point.

anyway, dont suppose anybody like to come forward from Ham and BD and tell us about the war and how your doing or has that all stopped to throw rocks at one another on the PnP

TT

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
wow, havent had this much fun reading a war thread since BOO !!!

have to agree with Pervis, any skype conve can be faked, and its isnt really hard either

also, apologies, i dont wish to suggest you wear a dress with wellies, just trying to prove a point.

anyway, dont suppose anybody like to come forward from Ham and BD and tell us about the war and how your doing or has that all stopped to throw rocks at one another on the PnP

TT

Fraser admitted that the log was real.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Lol.

Bloodhound.

In addition i would like to make the following statement. that Conversation was entirly propergandah. Correct me if i am wrong but the whole point of properganda is to create an illusion. how can you gain solid evidence that I even spoke any truth in that conversation?

The only thing that intellegents proves is that i was looking to take out HAM!!! a long time ago. But was i ? ;)

Further more, it has just proven to the world that HAM!!! might be teaming with Kill and Die.You Dropped the ball on keeping that under wraps also

Your a joke...

From a total outsiders point of view I think the whole W30 TW community can see that BD are involved and trying to cover it up. Wether or not its actually a true alliance makes no difference. The fact that the 'war' started on a few fronts against a single tribe generally suggests an alliance of sorts or at the very least a co-ordinated attack.

Well done for the detective work Blood ...... however much they try and hide behind the fact that their name is not actually mentioned, you would have to be a total idiot not to know who was being talked about.

As for BD, fess up and continue nobling ..... you're going to anyway ...... so why keep on with the pointless arguements about being involved in the planning stage :icon_wink:

Sums up my thoughts very well. Nice to know the view from another party, and a view that puts some sense into the bias nature of the argument from myself and BD.

And I'm joining h0lly in adding you to my ignore list PeRvIs, you post the most rediculous stuff, it borders between laughable and annoying.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You still lack "proof", but it's irrelevant anyway.

At the end of the day, TW is about fighting and diplomacy. If you're so arrogant that every tribe wants to kick your ass, then it's your own fault for being a crap diplomat. If you kept better relations with tribes, maybe they wouldn't want to beat you into a bloody pulp.

You can claim you wanted to play the "fun" way, with less diplomatic relations, etc. but we all know that's BS. Otherwise you wouldn't be constantly whining about being attacked by a couple of tribes. So complain that people made a fictional coalition against you, but in the end, even if they did, it's only you to blame.

It's not whining, that is your choice completely. I won't tell you how to conduct your diplomacy. But I will not stand by whilst it is lied about. Which has unfolded in this thread. First it was claimed no coalition from anyone. Then I bring this, then I'm told it was faked? Fraser tells the truth and says it was real. It's quite some story that unfolds.

DeletedUser

I post stuff that you do not have a reply to. Thats me breaking your points apart in propaganda and your failing to respond or hold up your end of the debate.

Go easy on the idiot juice, blood.

Ignore button doesn't make you right.
In this case, it admits that you got no valid response.

From a total outsiders point of view I think the whole W30 TW community can see that BD are involved and trying to cover it up

Although i respect your right to a personal point of view (though certainly don't agree with the one you adopted), what makes you surmise that you speak for the entire W30 community ?

Gicusan

Fraser says it is real and has nothing to do with this war or with BD. It was a weak proof to begin with but now it seems it was just Fraser playing a diplomacy game with CRY neighbours.

Anyway, at the time of that convo there were no talks of this war in BD and I cannot see how could we plan to make a coalition before planing to attack that tribe.

BH and everybody else, when we say we did not work together with anyone in this war it means we did not. It would not have been such a big deal to say that we did. In the end alliances and deals are a part of TW. Do not try so hard to search for proof about something that did not happen. Simply because there is nothing to find. Now it is obvious that we all take advantage of the fact you have more fronts. That is only normal.

Back to the war. Ham, have you took at least 1 BD village so far?
I mean aside the Bensong comendable but desperate action to prenoble-renoble his own villages. In the end, no matter if BD CRYed or not, we are fighting now and that is already in the past.

DeletedUser

I'd draw attention to a post in the second page of the orignal BD vs HAM thread.

BD is not coordinating with CRY in any way. (If players wish to coordinate with each other due to geographic vicinity, that is their choice.)

BD and CRY shared ifnormation regarding targets to avoid cross nobling. This is simply foresighted planning. It is not however co-ordination.

And certainly isn't a coalition if BD's dealings are limited to just informing CRY of our targets.

For bloodhood to claim, that this thread "shows that BD have zero credibility" just points at his desperation for something no matter how slight to prop up HAM morale.

Edit : I had said that the chat could be faked easily but never that it was. Thanks to Fraser for setting my doubts to rest regarding that matter. The material value of the OP however has no more relvance since the chatlog itself is far from incriminating at all.
The thread remains a plea for sympathy.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Fraser says it is real and has nothing to do with this war or with BD. It was a weak proof to begin with but now it seems it was just Fraser playing a diplomacy game with CRY neighbours.

Anyway, at the time of that convo there were no talks of this war in BD and I cannot see how could we plan to make a coalition before planing to attack that tribe.

BH and everybody else, when we say we did not work together with anyone in this war it means we did not. It would not have been such a big deal to say that we did. In the end alliances and deals are a part of TW. Do not try so hard to search for proof about something that did not happen. Simply because there is nothing to find. Now it is obvious that we all take advantage of the fact you have more fronts. That is only normal.

Back to the war. Ham, have you took at least 1 BD village so far?
I mean aside the Bensong comendable but desperate action to prenoble-renoble his own villages. In the end, no matter if BD CRYed or not, we are fighting now and that is already in the past.

You've admitted it, Fraser said you were, and now your not? I'm confuzzled :icon_wink:

Yes we are fighting. And that all that matters. But I wanted the truth, or at least part of it known, not the blame all put on HAM!!!s recruiting/sniping shoulders which was untrue, and completely unfounded, as shown.

Deleted User - 2282801

Although i respect your right to a personal point of view (though certainly don't agree with the one you adopted), what makes you surmise that you speak for the entire W30 community ?

I never said I spoke for the entire community, only suggested that anyone with half a brain and common sense (I'm sorry you dont fall into this catagory btw :lol:) can see what has gone on with the way things have unfolded :icon_wink:

I had hoped that this would be the majority of the W30 community but if you say I am wrong then apologies are due to those who dont meet the criteria mentioned above :lol: