Iban

sp.ag

Alias is right i dont care about TW history if i know you regardless of past and present, i want to have a bunch of laughs with mates on my final world however, I wont be Modding either i will be fully quiting as i had a change of mind.

Ashmodai

Sorry to see you going Spaggage. Won't be the same without ya.

And deleting me off msn :icon_surprised::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Alias is right i dont care about TW history if i know you regardless of past and present, i want to have a bunch of laughs with mates on my final world however, I wont be Modding either i will be fully quiting as i had a change of mind.
:[

wub u

'Twill be a privilege to join you, sirrah!

DeletedUser

So many familiar faces and potentially strong tribes.

This could turn into one hell of a world as long as people stay active and it doesn't turn into a merge/hug-a-thon.

G.L sp.ag, and good to see you. If fun is your goal I'm sure you'll achieve it.

Let the games begin...

....damn we have to wait till the 3rd. :icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser51390

good luck my friend and former partner :icon_biggrin:

hopefully this world will be a success as its your last..

DeletedUser51390

Why don't you join up you retiree. One last bang. I could school you one more time.

nowai nub..if you logged on skype you would see me in the smurf chat..there tempting me to come play but nowai i cant :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

No one retires TW for ever, I just got back from a 6 month hiatus.

-Alias-

nowai nub..if you logged on skype you would see me in the smurf chat..there tempting me to come play but nowai i cant :icon_redface:

Smurfs are in 38 aren't they smexy offered me earlier today not sure I want in though. Why can't you too busy else where :icon_wink:?

So is Iban coming here or to w40? I'm confused now?

DeletedUser51390

Smurfs are in 38 aren't they smexy offered me earlier today not sure I want in though. Why can't you too busy else where :icon_wink:?

So is Iban coming here or to w40? I'm confused now?

i quit that to

No one retires TW for ever, I just got back from a 6 month hiatus.

i know im trying my best to stay away but its not gona happen....