The Rainbow Dwarfs

DeletedUser

I was wondering if it was related to the W23 dwarfs,but I didn't care enough to try to find out who they are.

If the world starts and either they do well or one is in my area then I'll bother to figure them out. But for now they add a colorful twist, which is good enough.

ya, dopey was grumpy though :p sleepy and groumpy were pretty awesome, said after they had 10 villages each they would tell who they are...never did:icon_cry:

DeletedUser51390

ya, dopey was grumpy though :p sleepy and groumpy were pretty awesome, said after they had 10 villages each they would tell who they are...never did:icon_cry:

I know who both of them are but will never tell :icon_twisted:

and as personal friends with most all of the dwarves of w23 and have had the liberty of playing with them, I must say i do not approve.

you have stepped into very large shoes even for a giant let alone a dwarf. if you happen to fill them then i will be more than shocked.

w23 dwarves are some of the games best

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21039

The dwarfs in w23 were really good. Even though all of them were band for like a week early in the world , some of them actually manged to get to the top 10 in no time.

I don't know if the Rainbow dwarfs and w23 dwarfs are the same players but it would fun to see how far they will go :)

DeletedUser

W23 dwarfs are very good i think all of them quit though :/

DeletedUser

There will be a lot of competition in this world with all of the pre-mades. lol

DeletedUser

There will be a lot of competition in this world with all of the pre-mades. lol

Pre-made doesn't automatically mean good.

Most "elite" players are overrated, or overconfident.

We'll find out, but my bet is there are maybe 100 or so really good players in any world, and only about 1/2 of those play that world seriously.

So unless this is unlike every other world, we have about 50 serious players that are outstanding and the rest are fluff. By the time the 1st nobles come out maybe 1/2 of those are still serious.

And to be honest, I'm being very generous with those numbers.

DeletedUser

very nice post free-eek

hes right i know quite a few players who are better than the "elites" but arent known

DeletedUser

The dwarfs in w23 were really good. Even though all of them were band for like a week early in the world , some of them actually manged to get to the top 10 in no time.

I don't know if the Rainbow dwarfs and w23 dwarfs are the same players but it would fun to see how far they will go :)

remember like 10-15 players on the public forums had a long banned because of all the threads made to unbanned the dwarfs?

DeletedUser

very nice post free-eek

hes right i know quite a few players who are better than the "elites" but arent known

True, very true. Some players I'd rank in the top 20 all time don't post in these forums. Or haven't enough to be known here.

DeletedUser51390

well i happen to know your not the same dwarves from w23

sleepy and doc both just quit for good to focus on their work.

grumpy is playing one world as a top 20 member and has no intentions of palying this world. I actually sent him the link to this thread and he logs in im sure he will make his reply.

i know a few other dwarves are still playing aswell, dopey last i checked was in rebels in w23 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Well dang....

*sighs*

As I said before the forum rollback, I, Dwarven King, disapprove of these Rainbow Dwarfs and their so called premade tribe. Before any accusations are made like last time, I am in no way associated with these Rainbow Dwarfs. Everybody knows the seven Dwarfs from Snow White are a bunch of wimps, unlike the sturdy Dwarfs that reside in the Lonely Mountain.

No offense to anybody that likes Snow White. >.>

*end pointless rant made out of boredom*

DeletedUser

Wow... I feel very ripped off right now. Maybe I should round up the real dwarfs and bring them into 39 and show you impostors how to fight. :p