What's your tribe expectation: Take over the world.. Duh
What continent is your tribe going to invade first:It's a Kiwi Secret
Will your tribe ever merge in times of needs:It's a Kaylub secret :|
What's your leadership of your tribe:Kaylub :D

you forgot hawks and ntoombs as leadeers lolz :D

DeletedUser

What's your tribe name:Vicious Girls

What's your tribe Tag: SCORNED

How many members are you holding in your tribe: as many scorned women as we can find.

What's your tribe expectation: To thrash the hell out of all males on the server.

What continent is your tribe going to invade first: The one next to us with the most male population.

Will your tribe ever merge in times of needs: Never merge with anyone of another gender ... no males ever.

What's your leadership of your tribe: Well a group of girls of one mind lead by the desire to obliterate all the males and that we will.
Video 1
Video 2
Try coming up with something even better. It would make this world a lot more interesting. :)

• What's your tribe name:
    Random. Though I imagine it will change at times, I heard it was Random originals? Though it will be eternally changing is my bet.
  • What's your tribe Tag:
    Random! <3
  • How many members are you holding in your tribe:
    Well, we have around 50 people in our chat.

More like 60.:icon_neutral:

* What's your tribe expectation: Don't care
* Will your tribe ever merge in times of needs: No
What's your leadership of your tribe: Me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• What's your tribe name: All Star Squad :icon_cool:
  • What's your tribe Tag: *ASS*
  • How many members are you holding in your tribe: 10
  • What's your tribe expectation: Get to Rank 100 :icon_wink:
  • What continent is your tribe going to invade first: K95 :icon_twisted:
  • Will your tribe ever merge in times of needs: nope We will Get Rimmed to K95, where we started :icon_eek:
  • What's your leadership of your tribe: Democracy

DeletedUser18772

How many members are you holding in your tribe: as many scorned women as we can find.

What's your tribe expectation: To thrash the hell out of all males on the server.

What continent is your tribe going to invade first: The one next to us with the most male population.

Will your tribe ever merge in times of needs: Never merge with anyone of another gender ... no males ever.

What's your leadership of your tribe: Well a group of girls of one mind lead by the desire to obliterate all the males and that we will.

506fc981ab90f15e9aa4d8eab97155ec.jpg

now this sounds like my kind of tribe ^^

@ PP - you mean me and Lisa are not special now? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

• What's your leadership of your tribe: Democracy

What?! :lol: Good luck with that mate... you'll be overthrown within the first month of the world if you ran a truly democratic tribe.

DeletedUser

No, it's just that I'm sure if everyone had to vote on every single possible movement of the tribe's direction, things wouldn't go smoothly - they would go very slowly and most decisions would be disputed. That's why the leader takes charge and goes with his decision. It's the tribe's duty to follow the leader. If they dislike the leader, then things go otherwise and the tribe usually falls apart for better or worse. But in a democracy, everything would be crazy.

Well, yes then... I've had an experience of a democratic tribe. It was called w27. Most disasterous thing I've ever seen. I'm never joining a world like that again.

Anyways, back on topic guys (myself lol). :icon_cool:

ryan the robin

• What's your tribe name:The Bunnies
  • What's your tribe Tag:BUN
  • How many members are you holding in your tribe:at the mom 6 there will be more
  • What's your tribe expectation: to do well
  • What continent is your tribe going to invade first:Ours
  • Will your tribe ever merge in times of needs:no but i know one real late we might like all tribes will
  • What's your leadership of your tribe:crazy bouncing rabbits

DeletedUser

Ugh... How many rabbit/bunny tribes are there going to be?

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan the robin

yeah this time we got he vaccine for mixomitosis lol so no stopping us

ryan the robin

aren't we all lol

i found out the other day that dogs are ahhhh

i stop this now lol

DeletedUser

Oh no no please continue...

(Maybe I should stop the off topic garbage, eh)

DeletedUser

506fc981ab90f15e9aa4d8eab97155ec.jpg

wow, I lolled at that :p

Good luck in this world ;)