The Rainbow Dwarfs

-Alias-

Wow... I feel very ripped off right now. Maybe I should round up the real dwarfs and bring them into 39 and show you impostors how to fight. :p

That would be awesome. Make it happen dude, I would pay to see the real dwarfs kick the rainbow ones asses :).

DeletedUser

Wow... I feel very ripped off right now. Maybe I should round up the real dwarfs and bring them into 39 and show you impostors how to fight. :p

Take it easy stumpy.

Round up that lazy dwarf butt, and the other 6 of ya, and get in here. It should be one hell of a world if people stick with it. (I know I know, I'm dreaming)

DeletedUser

I'm already owning in another world at the moment so it would be tough.... we'll see. I'll decide in the next couple of days if I want to join... and if I do I will be doing it only to target the imposters. Once they are gone I will retire.

DeletedUser

Yes it's me. A lot of us still play... just in different worlds.

DeletedUser51390

I'm already owning in another world at the moment so it would be tough.... we'll see. I'll decide in the next couple of days if I want to join... and if I do I will be doing it only to target the imposters. Once they are gone I will retire.

owning is not the word for it lol

just wish sleepy would have stuck it out with us :icon_wink:

anyway like i told ya on skype im down with taking the imposters if you are :)

DeletedUser

I Wont have any dwarfs in my continent,

/Starts discriminating against dwarfs

DeletedUser

wow all this hype over 7 friends wanting to play a tribe for fun

good to see you again dwarveneree, been a long time since W2

DeletedUser

W23 Dwarves would own these colorful imposters... would be fun to see actually :D

DeletedUser

Dwarfs on dwarfs, sounds like a wrestling event. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

It will be a special charity event, pay per view, with all money going to Dwarves in Need