w39 Auto-Updated & User Created Maps

DeletedUser

The family updater isn't "Scarlet & Ash" it is just "Scarlet Ash". And he seems to not understand much of what he is doing. These maps should have been advertised here a few days ago, but not sure what is taking him so long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really hope this world starts to fill out... it's day 3 and we are still at the core... :/

DeletedUser

I really hope this world starts to fill out... it's day 3 and we are still at the core... :/

The rim tribes won't really appear on the map hence it's only two maps, top tribes and top avgerage. But, you never know after all.

DeletedUser

The rim tribes won't really appear on the map hence it's only two maps, top tribes and top avgerage. But, you never know after all.

Yes I realize this but go onto TW Stats use the map tool and put your tribe in it or whatever. The Rim is like 3 feet out side the core :p

I hope if grows. I still think this map thing is a bit early though. Half the top 15 if not more are mass recruiters.

DeletedUser

Yes I realize this but go onto TW Stats use the map tool and put your tribe in it or whatever. The Rim is like 3 feet out side the core :p

I hope if grows. I still think this map thing is a bit early though. Half the top 15 if not more are mass recruiters.

Well, everything we do right now is quite early =P But if we do nothing, this forum would be dead :icon_eek:

Let's just sit back and observe as this little donut grows.

DeletedUser

Nice job, Nithgor... you're maps are much more precise with all the villages being more exact dots on the maps. All the other maps that people update haven't been using their own custom "font" for the villages, so thanks! Yours look much better that way.

Void shall rise in k45. Karma, stop mass-recruiting. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or is it far to early for maps?

i mean, my tribe was partially pre-made, and still getting it's players from the other worlds, but it's not on there :p
FAIL hopes to bewatching world 39....we'll be comenting often.....so do tell me things cos i'll make a nice PnP on it :D
Stop hating Foofong... it's much better that we have this kind of activity. Some worlds I've played, no one puts in the effort to make their own maps. So give these guys some props. They're only helping even if they haven't been adding Void to them. :icon_wink:

44kevin44

The corners of the core haven't even filled up yet.

http://www.twstats.com/en39/index.php?page=map&zoom=300&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=&grid=1

That's ok though, I like it up here on K35. Top 40 in the K and I've been on this world for 5 hours. :p

LastApparatus

A K55 map with PWNY, Moo?, Geico, D3TH, would be interesting.

DeletedUser

Lucky you, Kevin. :p

Personally I hate corners, so woe to you who lands there. As for your map Kevin, it's a link to a blank one... none of the markers have been filled in. :icon_confused:

44kevin44

I know - it's zoomed in, it just shows that the corners aren't filled in.