Your assessment of tribes most likely to succeed

DeletedUser

I think RAW will succeed. I am the duke of the tribe, CHAOS, ID: *CS*. I am not mass-recruiting so it is kind of small. It is sort of pre-made, 1 player is from w4, one is my cousin who is really good. And there are a few new faces.

i was wondering, how do you get the narrow pictures for your signature?

Does not compute.

mattcurr

D3TH have the second highest points per player, higher than random, and the lowest number of members for any tribe in the top 20, interesting...

DeletedUser

D3TH have the second highest points per player, higher than random, and the lowest number of members for any tribe in the top 20, interesting...

I'm sorry, how is that interesting? :icon_cool:

mattcurr

Probably he wishes to imply or announce that he's in it.

I'm not sure.

No I'm using an old alias, if I wanted to be secretive and or announce anything about me being there I would have been in a new alias or not said anything. Anyway Im leaving tomorrow, I just think some assertions were way off base:icon_wink:

DeletedUser68295

If random threw out their bottom 5 theyd have an average 3 points per villa higher than D3TH with the same membercount and more points overall.

Meh random fails hard anyways.

mattcurr

If random threw out their bottom 5 theyd have an average 3 points per villa higher than D3TH with the same membercount and more points overall.

And if I heard voices and put tin foil on my head so the CIA cant read my thoughts Id be insane, or would I:icon_surprised:, but what does that have to do with anything :/

DeletedUser

Well most tribes started in the same K so lets see how it goes...

DeletedUser

I wonder why you say that, it's not like you are rating your own tribe. *Points at your location* :icon_rolleyes:

so ur sayin i wont do good?!? i haf a feelin tat w/e trib im in in this server wil b gud.

:icon_rolleyes:

Random also looks gud

Little Conqueror said:
Turkey are at their downfall. - FAIL!!

no u fail

DeletedUser

Turke looks nice indeed. I think they can make it far...

DeletedUser

so ur sayin i wont do good?!? i haf a feelin tat w/e trib im in in this server wil b gud.

:icon_rolleyes:

Random also looks gud

no u fail

this is before or after you asked me to merge Geico into you?:icon_rolleyes: o and calling me a noob.