image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Gutted

DeletedUser

I would like to see Die. vs Kill. The reason is they are so intermingeled that every member could take part in this war not like other tribes they need to fight on the borders and the rest of the members miss out on the fun. Well long distance is challenging but waiting days to see results sometimes its not as satisfactory like instant gradification of an attack taking place within few hours. :)

DeletedUser

lol, im sure Die are smart enough to declare on their own academy :D

DeletedUser

lol good one, but im sure its happened before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ Fraser: You can make it happen...

Hammer vs Decide would be nice.

DeletedUser

Kill. vs Die. just to see how fast the inactives and noobs could destroy each other.

DeletedUser

Kill. vs Die. just to see how fast the inactives and noobs could destroy each other.

Pmsflmfoa Stiki...

Side 1:
Tribes: Kill.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 129
Difference: 66

image.php

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 2: 4
Difference: 4

image.php

My God, they finaly stoped

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

But for how long.. we will see :)

DeletedUser

HAMMER, [DN] and DECIDE against THE and BD.

This is where Atreaus pokes his head in and laughs about how that wouldn't be fair. :lol:

Honestly though, throw in T-W-C on your side and I'd say it's about even.

DeletedUser

This is where Atreaus pokes his head in and laughs about how that wouldn't be fair. :lol:

Honestly though, throw in T-W-C on your side and I'd say it's about even.

Maybe, but you have your good buddies in Phoenx that could have their say in that as well... There were some player switching back and forth between both sides (with BD - pinky toe?) + Fraser and Pajuno are a happy camper couple.

Phoenx probably think they are good enough that they will replace THE is BD's heart. Very unlikely. Or they think they can hold BD on their own. Very unlikely again. BD is no Die.

THE and BD despite stating they are in it together till the end, have played their cards very well to prevent all sides attacks. I tip my hat to BD and THE leadership. They certainly identified the chameleon tribes around them ("stay still and pray they won't notice us" type of strategy.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Maybe, but you have your good buddies in Phoenx that could have their say in that as well... There were some player switching back and forth between both sides (with BD - pinky toe?) + Fraser and Pajuno are a happy camper couple.

I will have my say in everything i deem worthy. As it stands, noobaxes, i will be sticking my nose into TWC. You like to keep putting my name in your mouth.... Why dont you do something stead of talking?>

Btw, in case you didnt notice, THE and Phoenx Dont exactly get along... that is no Pnp facade.. just ask those in the Premade Cat tribe Skype Convo...

Phoenx probably think they are good enough that they will replace THE is BD's heart. Very Unlikely

Doesnt every tribe? :icon_eek:

But seriously. To be the best, you have to beat the best. Bd and THE alliance... That is a fight to die for.

Or they think they can hold BD on their own. Very unlikely again. BD is no Die.

Lol. Your name is only too fitting. Bd is no die is the understatement of the year. I am not afraid to test Phoenx against anyone. Seems your in a rush to divert the attention from BD to Phoenx for some reason...

THE and BD despite stating they are in it together till the end, have played their cards very well to prevent all sides attacks. I tip my hat to BD and THE leadership. They certainly identified the chameleon tribes around them ("stay still and pray they won't notice us" type of strategy.

Lol. Tsk tsk tsk... Dont insult Real tribes. Not everyone is as afraid as you think. I am more inclined to think your mouth is only so large cause your so far. Typical of Noobs.

Anyways, i appreciate it that if you cant send nukes, dont use my name or my tribes name for your propaganda purposes. MMk?

Now, as wars you would like to see.

THE/BD vs Decide, Hammer, DN, TWC

Phoenx Vs TWC,

and eventually, (if they are still around)

Phoenx Vs DN

ROFL.