Morph!

DeletedUser51390

No I am not playing anymore, but after 2 years of playing TW...I have friends who are still playing who are part of DETOX and Morph.

If that's not your IMO, and you are not looking for a fight, then I suggest you calm down your agggression and work diplomatically. Just like I attempted to save WHA? alliance diplomatically by first letting them know that I was at fault. I made a mistake too. I could have blown off the handle and got upset about them spying into WHA?but to what avail.Nothing would have been gained. Instead I took blame which was rightly deserved. I took ownership for my tribes mistake. Spy or no spy a true ally would not question their relationship with their ally.

I think this situation requires diplomatic solution over chest puffing. But I doubt this arguement dies here.

i love you ungart your saying verything ive tried to say but are much better with words. IT is very much the case to me that domin is trying to provoke a war against morph! withthe backing of the "alliance" and hawks aswell

with lil comments saying I guess morph wants us to help hawks and attack in the south and have watch! attack in the north!

your throwing the alliance around like its going to make people backdown and do whatever you want. Its the same thing as telling a bigger kid to backdown to yo or your three big brotheers are goan beat him up.:icon_rolleyes:

Its not makiing you look very good and it doesnt refelct well against the alliance. I dont see openeye, ROME,Elite Hawk, nor anyone from legion throwing around as freely as you and for that i have some respect for them

but as for the spy issue among allies...myself nor sp.ag never looked for a spy in your tribe and we both recieved that infromation we did from a tribemate of ours who recieved it from an old friend.. the source was always unknown to myself and sp.ag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been reading the forums since I left and find it interesting that both IFY and Sexy have both said that noone outside of them truly understand what's going on between them and have asked others to drop the matter. The only two people who can make a big deal of this are IFY and Sexy...because they know all the cards that have been dealt.

Its not IFY that is tarnising the image beyond his actions that have long occurred. Its the ones who keep rehashing that mistake like a festering wound that are causing the damage. The action was taken and both immediate parties asked for it to be dropped. In my opinion is that the ones who keep bringing it up that are party to my message that alot of people are forcing small situations to an out hand scenario. In hopes of war? Of excitement? To break Morph's will?

So unless people here have been priv to mails between those two players or are their leaders...why are they bashing the situation without really knowing what's going on? Can you Acid Burn247 show correspondence between these two players? So unless anyone else who wants to keep brining it up has some validation to the actual truth in the whole situation why can't everyone drop the matter?

You can't drop it because it allows you to keep festering an open wound. It allows you to instigate an image of Morph that suits your views and opinions.

Awesome said. Nothing to add. Thx Ungart for explaining it to all people who just can't understand it. Big respect for You!

sp.ag

but as for the spy issue among allies...myself nor sp.ag never looked for a spy in your tribe and we both recieved that infromation we did from a tribemate of ours who recieved it from an old friend.. the source was always unknown to myself and sp.ag

Your blowing against the wind with that remark, i have tried to explain over and over, i even revealed the only member to Domi that might spy for us in the future due to relations they had with the old leader of REBORN.

DeletedUser

An unknown source -- nice way to get yourself off the hook there. Very Major Newspaper of you.

It's nice of you to tell me that I am trying to provoke a war because I am protesting Morph's actions. Seems to me that actions usually lead to war... lack of appropriate reactions to diplomatic disputes as well. My protests were intended to see if Morph would follow through on the new image of trying to work things out diplomatically, or if they would continue to justify everything they do simply because they are and have always been Evoke, unchanged.

Despite what's has been going on here the only villages I have authorized my members to take back have been the ones belonging to our member Kacu and the Bumene villages that sp.ag strongly implied were Legions/ours to deal with. We have not declared war on Morph; we have not asked Watch and Legion to attack either.

Interestingly, uncle sam, Balkan warrior, and the other members in k65 had no idea of the back story about Bumene, even though sp.ag told me that he'd told Balkan to back off and let us have the villages.

[6/8/2009 8:12:19 PM] Domin8rix: so what's going on with Bumene? any idea why he went nuts and attacked RoME?
[6/8/2009 8:22:58 PM] Sp.ag: Quiting
[6/8/2009 8:23:03 PM] Sp.ag: Found out about a hour ago
[6/8/2009 8:52:59 PM] Domin8rix: nice way to go out -- puts Morph in a hell of a bad position
[6/8/2009 8:53:20 PM] Sp.ag: Thats what i said to him
[6/8/2009 8:53:43 PM] Sp.ag: I Dismissed him and will let Watch deal with him
[6/8/2009 8:54:02 PM] Domin8rix: Watch asked DETOX to noble him because we are closer
[6/8/2009 8:54:20 PM] Sp.ag: Go for it
[6/8/2009 8:54:28 PM] Sp.ag: He is no longer our property
[6/8/2009 8:54:38 PM] Domin8rix: what on earth made him do that?
[6/8/2009 8:54:52 PM] Domin8rix: if he were to go after SSS for example because he was IFY's buddy, that would be one thing
[6/8/2009 8:54:55 PM] Domin8rix: but why RoME?
[6/8/2009 8:54:59 PM] Sp.ag: He is clearing his villages for Unacle.sam to take his villages
[6/8/2009 8:56:27 PM] Domin8rix: that's going to be interesting
[6/8/2009 8:56:52 PM] Domin8rix: any of the hits land on RoME and there are going to be some issues
[6/8/2009 8:59:12 PM] Domin8rix: I can't imagine why Bumene would choose to go out that way
[6/8/2009 8:59:31 PM] Sp.ag: :S
[6/8/2009 8:59:40 PM] Sp.ag: I wasnt aware of this until i saw his thread

[6/10/2009 6:43:36 PM] Domin8rix: did migz quit or get banned?
[6/10/2009 6:43:45 PM] Domin8rix: because he's not reaidng any tmails
[6/10/2009 6:43:48 PM] Sp.ag: neither
[6/10/2009 6:43:52 PM] Sp.ag: he is there and active
[6/10/2009 6:43:57 PM] Domin8rix: he used to talk to me quite a bit
[6/10/2009 6:44:05 PM] Domin8rix: but not so much since his dad's factory caught fire
[6/10/2009 6:45:11 PM] Sp.ag: I speak to him daily
[6/10/2009 6:46:33 PM] Domin8rix: hmm... guess he's mad about me getitng angry over Bumene and kacu
[6/10/2009 6:47:13 PM] Domin8rix: by the way, balkan warrior is also nobling Bumene
[6/10/2009 6:47:28 PM] Domin8rix: didn't you say he was no longer your property and we could take him down before the attacks hit Rome?
[6/10/2009 6:47:47 PM] Sp.ag: I spoke to balken earlier
[6/10/2009 6:47:52 PM] Sp.ag: he isnt gonig to retake the villages
[6/10/2009 6:47:57 PM] Sp.ag: I told him not to snipe them,
[6/10/2009 6:48:00 PM] Sp.ag: and he agreed
[6/10/2009 6:48:05 PM] Domin8rix: he just sent me a tmail
[6/10/2009 6:48:14 PM] Domin8rix: Balkan warrior today at 00:45
Author wrote:
[6/8/2009 8:54:28 PM] Sp.ag: He is no longer our property

Seems to me Bumene is up for grabs - first come first served -
However, I will not make any new attacks on his villes other than what is out already long on the road and way too late to stop even if i wanted to and when I take them if there are incoming from any of your tribe then i will remove my troops and let them have the ville - but in return for that i would ask to let me keep the one i already have.
Waiting for your pleasure on this ..
(the quote that Balkan used in his tmail was the first time he'd heard that sp.ag told DETOX to go ahead an attack Bumene, by the way; he was not happy that this info had not been posted in Morph's forum)

What sp.ag actually told Balkan when Balkan said he had incomings -- he didn't tell him not to snipe the villages at all:

Balkan warrior on 10.06. at 22:30
Some of us are taking Bumene 's old villes and are finding Detox attacks coming in as we do - too bad you couldn't have left him in the tribe while we took these villes - now we have DETOX closer than ever on our door step and lost good villes that should have stayed in the tribe.
I just took one and it has 2 nukes and a noble train on the way - i hope i do not find the same thing in the other 2 I am taking .
sP.Ag on 10.06. at 22:36
the problem is that he had caused ALOT of problems diplomatically and i had to dismiss him or other dangers could of happend.

sorry bud
Balkan warrior on 10.06. at 22:38
ok - will i cause problem with DETOX if i snip it back when he takes it? - I don't want to make a mess for you here.

i have proof that i took it first - i already renamed it etc.
sP.Ag on 10.06. at 22:39
hmmmm i am not to sure they will take nicely to it but its as much as yours as theirs. up to you i will deal with either scenario.
Balkan warrior on 11.06. at 00:55
here is our converstaion - i do not see where i agreed to do any such thing

This message has been forwarded by Balkan warrior.

Nice diplomacy sp.ag, really stellar: you told me that you had told Balkan warrior not to snipe those villages yet the convo he forwarded ot me says nothing of the kind. You didn't tell your tribe that you had made a deal over Bumene, you didn't tell uncle sam "let DETOX know that kacu was gifted to you."

Nope, in effect what you did was set all of k65 up to be sacrificed, didn't you? They were already taking the brunt of the attacks from HAWKS but for some odd reason you thought they should be OK with also being attacked by DETOX. I have given you days to try to discuss any of this diplomatically but you just keep justifying what you have done without any concern for the consequences. If I were as unreasonable as you are trying to make me out to be, I would have declared war over kacu and the attacks on Rome without giving you these past few days to settle things per the New Image.

I really don't see how WE are bullying YOU when YOUR tribe attacked Rome, YOUR tribe nobled a member of DETOX. This is just more Evoke arrogance deciding that anything you choose to do should be fine with every other tribe. That isn't going to work any more.

sp.ag

I never knew hacking was a new type of war fare on this game?

I can handle diplomatic arguements players leaving etc..
but hacking?

Yeah GG tribalwars.

DeletedUser70653

Ah, lame. :icon_neutral:

I thought you had finally had it with the world.

DeletedUser

Well, whoever is responsible for doing that is weak. I've always hated the hack/disband strategy, as it's low and cowardly.

I hope that you guys put it back together quickly.

sp.ag

Well at first i thought it may of been linked with DETOX players but that i know for a fact Domi wouldnt allow,

I have tried to reach an Admin on Mirc and no one replies,
And on Skype

I have asked to be kicked from my w39 tribe.
They changed the password as well, either they have also changed my email or it is registered with my old one =/

nice low bob by whoever it was.
Ashame really, how fucking low can you get.

sp.ag

Balkan warrior today at 22:03
HACKED!! I doubt it very much - that sounds tooo convenient.. he had already hinted to the 3 tribe leaders of HAWKS, DETOX and WATCH that he was seriously considering quitting.. and never told his own tribe!
he pulled the plug right after Brett and I and Scorpy left the tribe

Balkan, do not start the assumptions, I had never hinted of quiting i had said i would consider stepping down and had planned to reshuffle the council to save the face of the tribe for any further damage, and apart form that pretty much the whole forums knew i was going to quit soon as i made aleaving thread and i had planned my last world.

to say i would lie about such a thing is rather shameful, as why would i also get myself removed from my w39 tribe and be on skype to try and get things back together? Perhaps you know more than I do?

Sorry but i am in no mood to now be called a liar.

DeletedUser

Well at first i thought it may of been linked with DETOX players but that i know for a fact Domi wouldnt allow,

I have tried to reach an Admin on Mirc and no one replies,
And on Skype

I have asked to be kicked from my w39 tribe.
They changed the password as well, either they have also changed my email or it is registered with my old one =/

nice low bob by whoever it was.
Ashame really, how fucking low can you get.

I believe TW admins can find person who hacked Your account by IP address.

DeletedUser

Sp.ag, you know I wouldn't do this. Winning this way is just not my style at all. And I also know that you wouldn't disband the tribe out of anger over what has been happening.

I have no admin contacts or I would help you track the person down. Does the hacker still have control of your account? Does someone have a buddy sit for you that they could activate and find the ip of the person who hacked you?

DeletedUser

Dude that suck, watch out E=MC2 probable try to get some of your members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude that suck, watch out E=MC2 probable try to get some of your members

I'm (with help from apocalypse i0nz and georgiapx) gathering all the members. I know which were the active/loyal ones. We already know what we will do.

DeletedUser

Thats good e=mc2 doesnt have good enought leadership to be #1 thats what i think

DeletedUser62390

Sp.ag - well it appears to me that anyone who follows the discussion in the earlier post by Domin8rix can see that you told me one thing and you told him the opposite... I cannot work with leaders who do that to their players -

so maybe you are very tired or you do not call that a lie - up to you then - I am rather old fashioned and in my books that is still a lie.

and then to be hacked/disbanded 5 minutes after several of us left the Tribe.. hummm..

DeletedUser

I'm (with help from apocalypse i0nz and georgiapx) gathering all the members. I know which were the active/loyal ones. We already know what we will do.

Who? There's a tribe I'm sure everyone will trust...

DeletedUser

The only sad thing is your tribe. I'm betting 2 weeks before it's disbanded or the name is changed with new leadership. We can make this a pool.