Stellro challenges

stellro

Well as the forums have been dead today i extend an open invitation to any member of OU to a 1 vs 1......

I have had enough of OU's rambling nonsense therefore I challenge any one of their players to beat me at a 1 vs 1 - the losers quits (the game)!!!!

My OD has been questioned - so come on put your money where your mouth is - I challenge anyone to beat me at connect 4 - come on - I'll even strectch to battleships or downfall - maybe hungry hippos - who dare challenge me!!!!

Worst case and not a forteit - cluedo!!!!

the game must last no longer than a week however!!!

DeletedUser

How about a game of monopoly? I'll play as long as I can be the hat :)

DeletedUser

Well as the forums have been dead today i extend an open invitation to any member of OU to a 1 vs 1......

I have had enough of OU's rambling nonsense therefore I challenge any one of their players to beat me at a 1 vs 1 - the losers quits (the game)!!!!

My OD has been questioned - so come on put your money where your mouth is - I challenge anyone to beat me at connect 4 - come on - I'll even strectch to battleships or downfall - maybe hungry hippos - who dare challenge me!!!!

FFS! i thought you were brave enough to have a 1on1 challenge in tw.

Brave enough to fight me?:icon_wink:

patrox

I think we should let him fight one of the guys over in the k50s and K40s, would make for an intresting fight :lol:

But in all seriousness i think shop is one of the few players that are in a posistion to accept this, allthough he is a fair bit bigger than you.

DeletedUser

he wants to play connect four, get it, take four of his in a row without losing one! ;-) ill take him on xP

DeletedUser

You were complaining when met was fighting with one of krakens, he won after 1 week and wanted to quit.
he also said that fight won't take longer that 1 week but he got flamed from all sides why hes leaving he fight

you will got flamed to! :icon_twisted:

j/k

DeletedUser

well Stellro - i remember making exactly the same challenge to several GOH players a few weeks ago and they ran for the hills - copy right issue here?

anyway - even though i think it was sylbetros but could have been you i was told to stop being such a kid and GOH's don't play stupied games

anyway - am happy to take you up on this offer after all those nukes from matrix's account you sent at me land

stellro

It does still astound me how sarcasm and joviality can be misconstrued :)

stellro

No to stratego - how about Global Thermonuclear War - or a nice game of chess?

Michael Wittman

hehe i took it as a little poke of mets unrealistic challanges. come on guys you know, the ones where you shake your head and your like oh god here he goes again.

DeletedUser

anyway - am happy to take you up on this offer after all those nukes from matrix's account you sent at me land

Lol, I should sue Stell for that huh?>Nah, I rather much enjoy seeing those going there. I can;t believe most of defences are empty and you still didnt notice a shizzle lol, and my villages are right near you. Just cus your scouts cant get through it doesnt mean my villages are stacked. YOU NOOB! lol :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

hehe i took it as a little poke of mets unrealistic challanges. come on guys you know, the ones where you shake your head and your like oh god here he goes again.

WOW Michael gets it before anyone else says it. Nice Job Wittman. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

HOW DARE YOU MOCK IS GOD OF MEN!!!! HE IS THE ONLY REASON THAT KEEPS ME, INFACT MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE KEA SIDE OF CHAOS ALIVE!!! WITHOUT HIM WE ARE NOTHING!!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT RDA!!! :icon_evil: