W40/41 pre-made

DeletedUser

Hello guys,

A few of us from CultSE are going to be in a pre-made for either W40 or W41 (Whichever settings are better). We have only experienced and active players, both from W3 and from other newer worlds. We will be a very good tribe there, consisting of no more than 40 members, no more than 2 allies, one NAP and tons of enemies :)

Members list so far:

Dukes:
1.Poopypop
2.Drluminus
3.To be decided

Barons:
1.to be decided
2.to be decided
3.to be decided

Members:
Mythos78
Lucifyr
Bzzd4
g razor
herregud 2
Extra-Extra
Mr. D3th
Quandry
Madmaurader
The-Shroom
RIP06
Lexandr10800
BLOODWOLF
Lambor
Porky118
Drasimov
Wellburnt
Zgamer
Bimbob3
Darkaniken2

More will be invited, the recruitment is just opening now. Those were all invational, if you are intersted in joining this please mail me in game or here.

This is a great way to liven up TW for those who are getting bored of the two side war. There are a lot of very amazing players on these new worlds, that will make a fun challenge for us :)

Thanks, Poopypop

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New member: madmaurader

Mod of W2/3 forums and experianced player of W1

DeletedUser

that guy ;)

Hello guys, say welcome to my newest forum account ;)

PS: To find out who I am read just below my sig ;)

DeletedUser

Lol, who makes a new account just to post one word?

If your pointing at me. Then i must say, this isn't a new account. I am a new player of tribalwars. I'm still in learning process with this game. I've already learned all of the basic of tribalwars community.

I just need to learn the tactics of this game. And so far, no one hasn't told me anything about it. So that means, i have to find it all out by myself :(

But don't worry, i am very active and a dedicative person. I look forward in talking to you more on the forum and/or in-game time :)

Just let me know and i'll be there.

zgamer

hey im game, just make sure we all pick an area to start at together

DeletedUser

Hey zgamer I was in H2 to ;) X-baloni face player ;)

Also yeah everyone who joined will be sent a mail saying where to join and at what time.

chucklefang

Just out of curiousity, why going into this are you saying you will have 2 allies? Or at least no more than 2 allies anyway.

DeletedUser

Makes our area less crouded and will let us expand. No one wants to be in a sea of blue when they have under 1k points, let alone at all :)

DeletedUser

I don't know how many times I can politely say I'm not joining this tribe.... Hell I don't even know why I'm being polite to begin with!

Next person to mail me about joining this pre-made is gonna get a foot up the a**.

DeletedUser

can I please ask you again? I'm bored of being in the south and kind I want a foot in my arse.

DeletedUser

If your pointing at me. Then i must say, this isn't a new account. I am a new player of tribalwars. I'm still in learning process with this game. I've already learned all of the basic of tribalwars community.

I just need to learn the tactics of this game. And so far, no one hasn't told me anything about it. So that means, i have to find it all out by myself :(

But don't worry, i am very active and a dedicative person. I look forward in talking to you more on the forum and/or in-game time :)

Just let me know and i'll be there.
If you wanna start 34, contact me.

Kneva

H2

i used to be in H2 that is if you are reffering 2 cultH2, i was one of the barons, incase any of you dont remember me :)

would it be cool if i could join this tribe