Stellro challenges

Michael Wittman

and the crowd was silent.... they sat back and wondered "who is this lunatic with the broken caps lock key on his computer?" then they realized oh its that guys who lives with the goats :)

DeletedUser

*continues to stroke Dorris*

:icon_eek: how did you know? and i wish i could play connect 4....but i am colour blind :(

DeletedUser

I think you should make it a connect 4 TW edition. First one to make a full row/column across a 15x15 map wins :p

DeletedUser

I'll play a game! I like monopoly myself, but risk will do, or maybe I'll take you up on chess. :D

Or maybe...THE BEST GAME EVER!

box_blue.jpg

DeletedUser

stellro does your chalenge extend to TheFOE if none of Chaos accept?

Michael Wittman

stellro does your chalenge extend to TheFOE if none of Chaos accept?

you fool, it was just poking fun of mets silly challenges!!!! does no one see this even though it has been explained earlier. and yes kaufy, if you were in the northern front, you can expect to recieve spears and swords from me in attacks. please find another insult noob

DeletedUser

i accept your challenge... 1 week starting tomorrow at 0:00:00 server time

DeletedUser

i accept your challenge... 1 week starting tomorrow at 0:00:00 server time

What game? Paper foot ball??? Very clever :lol:

I really hope your kidding or does MW need to explain the joke.... again :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What game? Paper foot ball??? Very clever :lol:

I really hope your kidding or does MW need to explain the joke.... again :icon_rolleyes:

paper football sweeeeeeeeetttttt I wanna play.
I think you Americans play all the time but we all call it recycling.

but honestly why put out a challenge if your not going to accept it when people call you on your bluff. the thing with metallers challenge when people accepted he fought them, and won. not slinking away like the bottom feeders you are.

"do you wanna fight?
psych I eat cat
haha got you, man I make Chaos look a fool" cries stellro while looking in a mirror

remember people you are what you eat,

next time you issue a challenge live up to it.

stellro

?

OK - fair enough - you come round to my house and we'll have a game of hungry hippos and the loser never comes on Tribal Wars again - agreed?

DeletedUser

paper football sweeeeeeeeetttttt I wanna play.
I think you Americans play all the time but we all call it recycling.

but honestly why put out a challenge if your not going to accept it when people call you on your bluff. the thing with metallers challenge when people accepted he fought them, and won. not slinking away like the bottom feeders you are.

"do you wanna fight?
psych I eat cat
haha got you, man I make Chaos look a fool" cries stellro while looking in a mirror

It was a JOKE! Just like your leader, metaller, who can't win a war, so in order to feed his ego he makes ludicrous 1 v. 1 challenges. He won one of those? :icon_rolleyes: Who cares? This is TRIBAL wars... Not connect 4 or battleship (games played by 2 players, 1 v. 1) Are you picking up what I'm putting down?

remember people you are what you eat,

No wonder your a prick :lol:

next time you issue a challenge live up to it.

Next time your tribe declares war, try and win one... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

?

OK - fair enough - you come round to my house and we'll have a game of hungry hippos and the loser never comes on Tribal Wars again - agreed?

if your so in love with leaving Tw, go away and never come back...
i will leave a post in your good bye thread for sure :)

stellro

You obviously havent seen how good I am at Hungry Hippos :icon_cool: