Hawks, How low.

DeletedUser61336

Hey spag since you arnt playing this world anymore, you might as well leave the forums because no one gives a rat's ass about what you have to say. We all know how cool it is to pretend to get hacked, so take your bs elsewhere.

Heres an idea for you: Since you love attention so much go join another world. There you can go to the forums, and boast about how your so famous/well known/good at TW you are etc....... If your lucky, someone will care and you can become friends and tell them stories, like how you were such a great leader in W33, and got "hacked" because of it (just an example, Im sure you have alot more good ones.). If your really lucky mabey he'll give you a fat bj, but like I said, thats if your Really lucky.

Really now...Watch your language...I'm sure the mod wouldn't like this much at all...

As for you claiming that sp.ag is spewing out bs, well...I'm sure he never would have become an in-game mod then. I mean, really...If he were to lie so badly as you proclaim he is now, would they have really allowed him to become a mod in the first place? Just because sp.ag is better than you at TW, doesn't mean you have to be using such crud language towars him and his once existing tribe.

DeletedUser

Once again a thread flaming the Hawks in its title has been made. There's a big surprise!

As I see it there are two issues that seem to be at contention here.

1. The content within my address to my tribe within Hawks Forums.

2. Whether or not Sp.ag's account was hacked...and whether it was a Hawk who did it.

Firstly I will address the content I made within our own forum.

. Who said i used spies? This is displayed openly for anyone to see, heck how do i have a spy when i dont even log into my account?

The concept that you don't have a spy in our tribe is ridiculous. How else would you have obtained it? It was not public knowledge until you posted it here.

This is a quote from the forums inwhich i sent a mail to Lord Hawks to try and find a solution to the ongoing skirmish between our tribes while Morph! was around, i would like to point out that i never asked for a Truce, i asked for a solution,

You say i made a truce, heck i had to swallow some pride and find a solution to the increasing pressures i had from the east from the entrente as well as yourselves, I was hoping to create a NAP with you until E=MC decided on their actions and able to bide some time to allow us to push more support through to other front lines that looked ever increasing, as we in Morph! were aware of what was only a matter of time.

I received a message from you offering a truce. That you had to swallow your pride to do so...and your reasons for offering a truce are irrelevant to this discussion. The fact is you offered a truce...which is what I was making my tribe aware of.

Author said:
sP.Ag on 08.06. at 12:59
Grettings again Hawk.

I Understand we never developed a decent conversation last time round when i sent you a mail, however i feel its time to taken offical action on whats happening.

Ofcourse its obvious why whats been happening that you were prepared to obtain those players from our skirmish we had at any cost, and we in Morph! have come to terms about that, However the ongoing hostile nature to one another is becoming a little boring now dont you think?

It is clear both sides have lost alot of nukes, nobles and defensive power in this for such little so far and what i hope is the future. This from both our point of views is nothing more than a set back for our expansion else where, having to keep and an eye upon one another.

For this reason, enough beating around the bush so to speak, i would like to offer your Family an NAP Ofcourse clauses/agreements would have to become defined to one another so we know the NAP is on the same level at either end. However dont feel i will be offended if you turn it down, i am merely trying to find possible solutions to a ongoing situation that has done nothing but hinder us both in honesty.

Regards
Sp.aG

You are right that you did not say the word "truce"... you offered us a NAP and you did say "find possible solutions"...

However offering a NAP to a tribe you are fighting with constitutes a truce. This is mincing word though. So call it what you want.

Now lets take a look at the big picture:

1. For the past number of weeks The Hawks were engaged in a conflict with the #1 tribe in the world...everyone knows this...and not just any #1 tribe...but one composed of famous and illustrious TW players. Not exactly a position many tribes would want to find themselves in single handedly...or even in a coalition for that matter.

And we Hawk Knights were holding our own. I imagine even creating a bit of frustration for Morph! and possibly a bit of embarrassment...considering the length of time and lack of any significant progress made by the vaunted Morph!...but then that is a matter of conjecture...even for those who actually have all the facts. For our part I can say that we were happy that our position was good and we were in the process of achieving our objectives.

That is no disrespect to Sp.ag as a leader or the great players in Morph!, but rather a compliment to the Hawks.

2. Sp.ag offered a NAP which for all intents and purposes is a truce. I messaged him back that I would be willing to discuss it with him(albeit that the price would be high as stated in my address).

3. However the disband of Morph! happened before that conversation was able to take place.

So lets draw a straight line. The disbandment of Morph! is a bit too convenient. There are no coincidences. As I mentioned above we were happy with our progress and our position. The disbandment of Morph! actually takes away from what we were doing. I would have liked to see how things would have progressed over the coming weeks/months.

Firstly...No.

From your point, you thought you had won against Morph! ?

Stats show that Morph! were winning and that it was going quite well for Morph, also with HAWKS losing much more nukes. The sudden disband meant that the war could not of been justified in whether you have won or not in this tif.

You could say in "your eyes" that it was a ploy to save face, or you could say HAWKS wasn't going to win or weren't ever going to win.

Either way you do not have the right to decide who won, the war never finished and the most you could say it is a draw or Morph! was "winning".

What I said was that "the offer of truce should be counted as 'a victory' for the Hawks". I did not say "I thought we won"...

The stats do say Morph! was ahead in noblings against Hawks...true...by a hand full...which in tribes counting their villages by the thousands is meaningless...

As far as who lost more nukes...I would love to see you quantify that statement.

You might be right that I don't have the right to decide who won the conflict...never said that I did...but then who are you to say what rights I have posting in my own forum?

All I am saying is that I have the right to inform my tribe of events and give them a moral boost and congrats for a job well done as I see fit in my own forum.

Now moving on the the second major point of contention: whether or not Sp.ag's account was hacked or not...and whether it was a Hawk who did it.

@ Sp.ag...I can say I am truly sorry if your account was hacked. No player in this game should have to endure that. It is a cheating and criminal act. It is despicable.

I will state now that nobody in my organization had authorization to commit such a crime ever...and I have serious doubts that anyone in the Hawks even knows how to "hack" someones account.

First of All i would like to Point out that I have found evidence and i have evidence that a Player from HAWKS was infact part of Some log in attempts on my account, while the other IP was not located to any other accounts that played Tw, But after i saw this reply on the HAWKS forums i had to make this public,

I would like to see what proof you have that a Hawk was involved in the "Hacking" of your account. If you could prove it then the perpetrator will be dealt with.

Barring that proof however I find it extremely bad form for you to immediately accuse the Hawks for Morph!'s disbandment on account of hacking. Especially without proof. Even if you did have proof there was no reason for you to post my address on the public forum. Unless of course your intent was merely to flame Hawks...because you took it personally that I gave congrats to my players who participated in operations against Morph!...in my own forums...god forbid.

I don't know whether you account was hacked or not. But when you put it all together this all smacks of yet another PnP campaign designed to smear honorable and noble players in Hawks. I might also point out that it is unlikely that your account was hacked given that the hacker didn't choose to make all your mails and the secret council info of Morph public knowledge...any hacker who hates someone enough to disband and then keep control of an account for several days would do that stuff...

But that is a clever attempt to gain sympathy for Morph!(as if you needed it)...and also as a ploy to get your inactive members motivated to play again because they are outraged...after all the ones who were attacking us were so fed up by the lack of support in Morph they left for another tribe, which would have been bad PnP for Morph if the "hacking" had not happened a half hour later...because we never got attacked by the bulk of Morph players...

This leads me further to believe that EliteHawk's words that they had nothing to do with the attempts and hacking on my account are a lie, its rather sad to see that HAWKS believe that its a victory and that they made us disband, Please, let me remind you who was winning at the time? you guys tried multiple times of mass offensive's against us with minimal success.

There is no reason for you to call EliteHawk a liar...and your tribes offensives against us were as equally unsuccessful.

I myself do not wish to any longer be associated with a world filled with players such as some are in HAWKS, however Pimpf and Eastparks i wish you all the best i do not see why you are still in a tribe that would go so low. I have my account back but have set it to delete, as i said i am not remaining in a world with such people.

Its a Game yes i know hence why i have not really kicked up a fuss about things as i wont allow such a thing to affect my in RL.

I certainly hope that you don't quit after all this. And I stand behind my statement that the Hawks had nothing to do with you account being Hacked. We stood nothing to gain from allowing your tribe to just disappear. As I mentioned above I think it would shaped up to be an interesting contest. And I would have listened to what you had to say about the truce offer... You Sp.ag are a good leader...you just need to contain the negative campaigning a bit.

Lord Hawk IX

DeletedUser

Really now...Watch your language...I'm sure the mod wouldn't like this much at all...

As for you claiming that sp.ag is spewing out bs, well...I'm sure he never would have become an in-game mod then. I mean, really...If he were to lie so badly as you proclaim he is now, would they have really allowed him to become a mod in the first place? Just because sp.ag is better than you at TW, doesn't mean you have to be using such crud language towars him and his once existing tribe.

Well I mean ya his account got hacked, but he gets it back, and its not like what was done can't easily be fixed, so why quit? Attention, plublicity? and OO spag is better then me at TW, big deal. Haha its not like TW is MLG or anything, big whoop. The game is all about time.

sp.ag

Well I mean ya his account got hacked, but he gets it back, and its not like what was done can't easily be fixed, so why quit? Attention, plublicity? and OO spag is better then me at TW, big deal. Haha its not like TW is MLG or anything, big whoop. The game is all about time.

Do you ever shut up crying?

DeletedUser

Sp.Ag are you ready to present your evidence? We are on page two of your flame thread and I have seen no proof.

sp.ag

The concept that you don't have a spy in our tribe is ridiculous. How else would you have obtained it? It was not public knowledge until you posted it here.

I dont have any spies, this was given to another player who then passed it to myself, the orginal source to me is unknown i have no need to take any spies.

I received a message from you offering a truce. That you had to swallow your pride to do so...and your reasons for offering a truce are irrelevant to this discussion. The fact is you offered a truce...which is what I was making my tribe aware of.

It is not irrelevent as you guys believe the disbanding of Morph! is a Hawks victory and you made us do it, i left the word "soultions" as hanging, i would of been happy to continue the fighting it just so happens you know that i was trying to do what a diplomat does, make the diplomatic scene a little easier for his tribe, its worth a shot to try and bide some time for other plans to work out.

Now lets take a look at the big picture:

1. For the past number of weeks The Hawks were engaged in a conflict with the #1 tribe in the world...everyone knows this...and not just any #1 tribe...but one composed of famous and illustrious TW players. Not exactly a position many tribes would want to find themselves in single handedly...or even in a coalition for that matter.

See this is why is the part that confuses me, we arent full of all star players as you might think there is only a handful that has any major Tw experience, i like to take risks and see what new players are capable of doing, we had no less experienced players than you have from w23, heck some didnt start till the world just gone before this.

And we Hawk Knights were holding our own. I imagine even creating a bit of frustration for Morph! and possibly a bit of embarrassment...considering the length of time and lack of any significant progress made by the vaunted Morph!...but then that is a matter of conjecture...even for those who actually have all the facts. For our part I can say that we were happy that our position was good and we were in the process of achieving our objectives.

Frustration Yes, Embarassment No, this is because HAWKS, did hold their own but didnt seem to be doing what we were hoping for until very late, You can say from your part all was going well so could I, i didnt see any period of time where i felt it was time to push the panic button.

You might be right that I don't have the right to decide who won the conflict...never said that I did...but then who are you to say what rights I have posting in my own forum?

All I am saying is that I have the right to inform my tribe of events and give them a moral boost and congrats for a job well done as I see fit in my own forum.

I Have/Had no problems with any kind of posting you do so, but the fact is your telling your a tribe a lie and playing the victory part of the behalf of m misfortunes, inwhich to the outside public or at least to those who understand my position a bit below the belt.

Now moving on the the second major point of contention: whether or not Sp.ag's account was hacked or not...and whether it was a Hawk who did it.

@ Sp.ag...I can say I am truly sorry if your account was hacked. No player in this game should have to endure that. It is a cheating and criminal act. It is despicable.

I will state now that nobody in my organization had authorization to commit such a crime ever...and I have serious doubts that anyone in the Hawks even knows how to "hack" someones account.

I will provide the evidence when/if i am allowed, by providing evidence that an admin gives you away (i am not to sure how it works, i will need to ask) Tw to then give to other people is against the rules of secretcy (Bad spelling there ) inwhich when i find out either way i will let you know yourself directly.

Barring that proof however I find it extremely bad form for you to immediately accuse the Hawks for Morph!'s disbandment on account of hacking. Especially without proof. Even if you did have proof there was no reason for you to post my address on the public forum. Unless of course your intent was merely to flame Hawks...because you took it personally that I gave congrats to my players who participated in operations against Morph!...in my own forums...god forbid.

I don't know whether you account was hacked or not. But when you put it all together this all smacks of yet another PnP campaign designed to smear honorable and noble players in Hawks. I might also point out that it is unlikely that your account was hacked given that the hacker didn't choose to make all your mails and the secret council info of Morph public knowledge...any hacker who hates someone enough to disband and then keep control of an account for several days would do that stuff...

The person wouldnt of been able to do, unlike other leaders i have a way of dealing with things, as i trust my council enough to let them sit me, i delete my mails accordingly and only keep certian mails i believe wouldnt harm the tribe if leaked upon the forums so i highly doubt there is anything worth reading apart from a recent counter attack we had planned, the other important stuff i deal with over MSN/Skype accordingly to avoid such troubles,

But that is a clever attempt to gain sympathy for Morph!(as if you needed it)...and also as a ploy to get your inactive members motivated to play again because they are outraged...after all the ones who were attacking us were so fed up by the lack of support in Morph they left for another tribe, which would have been bad PnP for Morph if the "hacking" had not happened a half hour later...because we never got attacked by the bulk of Morph players...

As i said certian individuals within the w39 RANDOM chat have seen the Logins as i provided it to an Admin who was in that chat at the time and those within the chat are those i consider my friends as well as fellow Tw players, so call it all you like.

I certainly hope that you don't quit after all this. And I stand behind my statement that the Hawks had nothing to do with you account being Hacked. We stood nothing to gain from allowing your tribe to just disappear. As I mentioned above I think it would shaped up to be an interesting contest. And I would have listened to what you had to say about the truce offer... You Sp.ag are a good leader...you just need to contain the negative campaigning a bit.Lord Hawk IX

Its the PnP area of the forums isnt it? Thus PnPers/spin doctors are allowed to say whatever they wish upon these forums its part and parcel of the game just becuase you dont complain doesnt mean that i am not allowed? I have not really done this kind of complaining before as i am quite layed back if you get to know me i just think its odd/funny enough that this all adds up pointing in one direction, the timings of it all, the recruitment mail that followed, the Mail etc..

Dont get me wrong, i dont have a problem with yourself or EH for that matter as its only a game i dont hold a grudge over such things.

DeletedUser

There are currently no banned players in my tribe Sp.Ag, and given that fact I truly doubt there is any evidence to give out. An IP address and the matching player is essential to your argument and since you do not play this world any longer, are quite immune to any sort of punishment which makes your argument even weaker.

DeletedUser

suck it up

Im sorry but why do one time posters do this, I am not against people poting but post something of interest or relevant to the topic. I think sp.ag has sucked it up so to speak, he isnt crying about his account getting hacked. He was annoyed at first but then who wouldn't be, telling him to suck it up just shows your immaturity and ignorance as to what has happened.

Sorry for the rant but back on topic; I have to agree with EliteHwak on this one sp.ag, if you have the info why not post it on the forums, if you have your account set to delete how are you going to tell the leader of the culprits tribe that it was them? Unless through the public forums or skype. I am sure there are more then a handful of people that would like to wipe the culprit of the face of w33 just because it is unsportsmanlike and idiotic.

Plus we all like to gossip in our own forums about the person who did it :icon_wink:

sp.ag

There are currently no banned players in my tribe Sp.Ag, and given that fact I truly doubt there is any evidence to give out. An IP address and the matching player is essential to your argument and since you do not play this world any longer, are quite immune to any sort of punishment which makes your argument even weaker.

I never said your player was THE player that hacked me, i said one of your members made an attempt, re-read my orginal post.

DeletedUser

Indeed, even if k65 members left Morph! we still want to know the person or persons who hacked your account.
I really hate this kind of persons. We play TW for fun, but somehow, a lot of peoples forget about "having fun".
You can mail me if you want, with the names. I'm shure alot of ppls want to take them down (in raming way and not Hacking way).

DeletedUser

I never said your player was THE player that hacked me, i said one of your members made an attempt, re-read my orginal post.

sorry, forgive me...now i am confused.......in one of your talks on this forum, you said that you were hacked and someone dispanded your tribe............now above, you say that an attempt was made!!!

am i missing something? did you succesfully get hacked? or did someone just try? and if they did just try, that implies they did not succeed......

forgive me if i misread your quote, but thats what it sounds like to me!!

DeletedUser

As far as I can see (maybe wrong) there are 2 seperate allegations!

1) A Hawk has tried (but failed) to hack into sp.ag's account!

2) Someone (not a Hawk) has hacked into the account and disbanded Morph!

These are both serious allegations. I understand that the second one is being dealt with by the powers that be in this game and as such your hands are tied but as to the first one then surely releasing the evidence of that cannot be prejudicial to any enquiry becasue I can assure you knowing the leaders of my tribe that any punishment dished out by admin would be mild compared to their punishment should irrefutable evidence be shown.

DeletedUser

No i think what he is trying to say that he did indeed get hacked, not necessarily by a HAWKS player but someone from HAWKS did make an attempt o hack the account but i dont know how you would work that out if they didnt succeed.

DeletedUser

sorry if i didnt understand...it just hasnt come across clear enough what you meant sp.ag......my apologies if i misinterprete what you meant.

DeletedUser

sp.ag, I won't bother to comment on any other issue in this thread but one:

Please stop claiming that you do not have spies in other tribes. We all know, unequivocally, that you do. You have consistenly made posts and sent tmails that were cut and pasted straight out of the forums/CMs of other tribes.

Every single time that you have made this claim has only served to discredit every single word that you have said. Honestly....why do you think that nobody ever believes you?

Sayak

Im away on some personal issues (still on going) and what happened to W33? Sheez

Quote:

"what goes around, comes around" - Thus is the law of nature and cough karma

sp.ag

Please stop claiming that you do not have spies in other tribes. We all know, unequivocally, that you do. You have consistenly made posts and sent tmails that were cut and pasted straight out of the forums/CMs of other tribes.

Every single time that you have made this claim has only served to discredit every single word that you have said. Honestly....why do you think that nobody ever believes you?

JP, you have never spoken to me nore given me any time of the day to speak to me so please dont judge what you dont know, I have and i will keep saying it never used or asked for spies, I either get forwarded stuff by a fellow tribesmember inwhich the orginal source is unknown much like that of the talks that made WHA fall apart or i find things that are laying around on my tribal forums and i use them to my advantage,

In any worlds i have played i have never directly requested to use spies, so please dont comment on what you only assume,

Regarding the evidence i will provide when i am allowed to and given the all clear by the powers above, i am in a situation that my hands are tied, oh and regarding if anyone is confused, Pimpf summed it up nicely, and for anyone asking how can they tell if they failed, you can, i cant prove it as when we joined the Admin team we kinda like umm swore i suppose is the right word not to reveal whats beyond a certian line on how things are done.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I will truly believe in karma if the person who hacked sP.Ag got bannded and then sP.Ag joined who and got his duke privs back. Then one crazy son of a b**** hacks him again and disbanndeds the tribe. Thats for alll the purged tribes:icon_evil:, mostly BTWT, cause i was the duke of BTWT46, and if i do remember correctly u made some very rude remarks to one of my old members mit531:icon_razz: dont think it would happen but if so i will really be LMFAO. just sayin

themonkey

I'm guessing you have never been a leader of a "proper" tribe that everyone fears/respects because if you did you would know that having forum or mail intel doesn't necessarily equate to actively recruiting spies. When you are top dog you would be amazed the amount of times you get either mails either providing information straight off or offering to do so in the hope it currys favour. When you have been around as long as the likes of me or sp.ag, the increase in such offers is even higher because lots of people recognise your name from previous servers. You would also be amazed at quite how incestuous the major players of a server are, and information can spread like wildfire so long as you know the right people.

I don't think I've ever actively tried to turn/recruit people into betraying their tribe (could be wrong though, Ive been here a lot) however when I try to be fully active I'm usually about as clued up as any other player in the server, and my previous foes/friends could testify to that.

There are many shades of grey when it comes to diplomacy, so to presume that it's as black and white as you think is completely wrong.