The Graphics Tutorial Thread

DeletedUser

I have a few tutorial requests im gonna do by this weekend. I might be able to do the dream on one if I get time xD

DeletedUser63403

Yeah... or defined patters which can be found in layer properties/blending options.

DeletedUser

Yeah I do

edit: wait no, I don't use blending options to put patterns on most times

I normally use clipping masks or just fill and erase

DeletedUser

Is it possible to hve a more in depth GIMP tutorial? Like blending c4d's, text etc.

DeletedUser63403

i can make one on "How to uninstall GIMP and download photoshop for free and without any guilty feeling :)"

DeletedUser

Is it possible to hve a more in depth GIMP tutorial? Like blending c4d's, text etc.

blending C4D's in GIMP and Photoshop are the same. Text is the same too (Except for a few more options i.e. Outer Glow, Stroke ect.) There's really no difference between GIMP and photoshop, except that photoshop is smoother :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

My first render! Looks bad on black lol

m92bkp.jpg

DeletedUser

My first render! Looks bad on black lol

m92bkp.jpg

Still a lot of things you gotta cut out (Around the render), plus the right hand is yeah.... I dont cut out my renders most of the time, so I'm saved the trouble :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

My first one so I thought it was ok. It was also late at night and i did a horrible pentool outline lol.

DeletedUser

Renders take a lot of time to get right. You need to really put it against white and black backgrounds and use the eraser if you have to.

DeletedUser71940

Is it possible to obtain one for GIMP how to make animations?

Also any tricks/effects that will blend the signature in a better way are useful :)

I don't has PS :(

DeletedUser

Is it possible to obtain one for GIMP how to make animations?

Also any tricks/effects that will blend the signature in a better way are useful :)

I don't has PS :(

Hey, a GIMP user...^_^

Nice, I'm a GIMP User as well.

^_^

All I can say is experiment. I've been trying to copy some of the details of the Signatures that had been done in Photoshop.

Pretty cool I say, right now I just found out how to make a Pattern. Thanks, Kash...I seen TicTocBoom's Guide, but he used Photoshop. I asked, Kash yesterday..., and I clicked on everything...

So, I found out the difference.

Instead of going to Edit - Define Patter, us...the GIMP Users...

Have to go to Edit - Paste as - New Pattern - Name it, from there...follow TicTocBoom's Guide(WELL YOU HAVE TO CHANGE A COUPLE OF THINGS).

This is what I came up with it...
(NOT THE BEST WORK, BUT WE WILL BE THERE...HOPEFULLY)

With Scanlines:

Holynez1.jpg

Without Scanlines:

Holynez.jpg

So I say, yes these Guides can be use as well by a GIMP-er...^_^

This is an awesome Topic, Intersum!!!

Anyway, I think you already know that...

Any tip(s) that you can give to me, Prototype???

How did you made your Left Image blend with the entire Signature???

Last edited by a moderator: