CHAOS war stats

DeletedUser

If i go post stats in the ~OU~ war stats thread, n00bs will say that OU doesnt exist anymore so time for a new thread:p

let's see what our might opponents achieved against CHAOS this week:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A STFU =KK= =KR= -NWFA- =NWF= FART =KM=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 83
Difference: 192

image.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And because i know people LOVE to include WOTB in the stats to make their pitty tribes look better, here ya go:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A STFU =KK= =KR= -NWFA- =NWF= FART =KM=
Players:

Side 1: 311
Side 2: 209
Difference: 102

image.php

GOH, NWF, Krakens, and dear trolls, feel free to manipulate/add other stats/find excuses/post 450976 players that CHAOS dismissed to hide the stats/post total stats to make your tribes look great/do whatever you can to make everyone believe you still winning now that CHAOS has less inactives:icon_razz:

We still lova ya none the less

So much that we will send you our noblemen to conquer your villages and we will keep them all safe...And we will do it the slow/safe way..the CHAOS way:icon_wink:

:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

hats off - I can say that although GOH focus has been diverted this last week these look good stats for your guys so well done - but please dont look on WOTB as the cinderella of your family - we didnt put these players there.

DeletedUser

Very nicely done Met. We know you have good fighters. All we can hope is that some of these other tribes against you can turn the tides around. And I will humor your view and not include WOTB in these.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A GOH-T
Players:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 17
Difference: 1

image.php

DeletedUser

uf its so nice to see that wea re having fun while palying this game together :icon_redface:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =NWF= -NWFA-
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 882
Side 2: 383
Difference: 499

image.php

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 59
Difference: 32

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,859,257
Side 2: 3,710,859
Difference: 5,148,398

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,011,904
Side 2: 565,891
Difference: 446,013

image.php

DeletedUser

Results (Refresh) (Show comparison only) (Save configuration)Side 1:
Tribes: STFU
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,069
Side 2: 3,733
Difference: 1,664
image.php

Side 1: 146
Side 2: 64
Difference: 82
image.php
Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 20,290,233
Side 2: 37,812,583
Difference: 17,522,350
image.php

Side 1: 1,483,436
Side 2: 613,769
Difference: 869,667
image.php
Export to public forums

DeletedUser

Since this is CHOAS's war stats thread in a PnP forum, I'll just give my personal view on things...

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WOTB
Players:

Side 1: 611
Side 2: 6
Difference: 605

image.php

Side 1: 6,306,204
Side 2: 63,140
Difference: 6,243,064

image.php

It looks to me that CHOAS are just consolidating their area after they casted away mettys favorite child (as he used to call WOTB in the past)... Had their "allies" TheFOE declare on GOH to keep us occupied, while they would get stronger and ready to jump on the opportunity... double cross another ally (FOE this time) after getting weaker by the fight with GOH? Who knows... Maybe... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

OMFG!!! a tribe nobling their inactives?!?!?...unheard of :icon_rolleyes:

stellro

It doesnt portray the war machine Chaos would like us to believe however - 600 villages compared to how many villages you have nobled from Krakens - NWF & GOH respectively / individually - well it will take alot of convincing there isnt an activity problem and the morals of the tribe remain the same as once was!!!

DeletedUser

Are the inactives fighting back claiming their rightful 1% back? :icon_razz:
But you are missing the point of my post mate.

You stole my idea.
I was the one to post ~OK~ versus WOTB stats :icon_eek:

stellro

One thing that is quite noticable of late is the lack of participation of the Chaos leader with no nobling since 6th June (and then of a Kraken inactive) and no increase of OD for the last 4-5 days - perhaps the inactivity stems from the top :icon_eek:

Infact he hasnt nobled an active player since 18th May - hardly leading from the front!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

One thing that is quite noticable of late is the lack of participation of the Chaos leader with no nobling since 6th June (and then of a Kraken inactive) and no increase of OD for the last 4-5 days - perhaps the inactivity stems from the top :icon_eek:

Infact he hasnt nobled an active player since 18th May - hardly leading from the front!!!!

Well maybe he's not only taking care for his own as*, but mostly for the tribe, also maybe he has some RL issues to fix or anything like that :) You will never know, but don't worry, he will be just fine :icon_cool:

stellro

I think the mods will dictate how fine he is in the short term than any comment on here....

And Zanzy lets not go towards a wrong footing - we've had a good laugh but this was posted a few hours before he was banned so it was an obvious question to attempt to get a rise out of others to give something away - I now know about his Uni work now so it proved its purpose - people dont always say things on here for me to find out but it normally comes from me saying something - all part of the game :)

DeletedUser

Well.. the fact that Met and I have not nobled villages for some time now. You think that makes us More or less Leathal?

and you think we will have more or fewer nukes to kill with?

and do you think we will have more or fewer troops to defend with??

Ohh I forgot.. we don´t have troops, only my pretty whities :eek:) *SSSSSS*

and Blackie., but she is hardly never ever home :eek:(
I miss her sooooo much :eek:(

DeletedUser

No but the fact that Met keeps getting banned makes him a little less lethal. Plus the whole distance thing.

Well.. the fact that Met and I have not nobled villages for some time now. You think that makes us More or less Leathal?

and you think we will have more or fewer nukes to kill with?

and do you think we will have more or fewer troops to defend with??

Ohh I forgot.. we don´t have troops, only my pretty whities :eek:) *SSSSSS*

and Blackie., but she is hardly never ever home :eek:(
I miss her sooooo much :eek:(

DeletedUser

A leader does not only need to noble in order to help his tribe. He helps when he supports tribemembers, when he nukes for them so that they take their villages and when he is organising campaigns. Well that's what i knew but i guess you prove me wrong right?
And wow i did not know that panicman form Krakens was inactive...
In fact one of the most active players in Krakens but i guess stellro that you know better than Krakens themselves right? but of course since you know everything.

And also just fyi, not that it is important for me to let you know, this time of year, semester in Uni is over and believe me studying chemistry and having to study for 8 courses is not that easy so i don't have the luxury to stay online 24/7.:icon_wink:

stellro

A leader does not only need to noble in order to help his tribe. He helps when he supports tribemembers, when he nukes for them so that they take their villages and when he is organising campaigns. Well that's what i knew but i guess you prove me wrong right?
And wow i did not know that panicman form Krakens was inactive...
In fact one of the most active players in Krakens but i guess stellro that you know better than Krakens themselves right? but of course since you know everything.

And also just fyi, not that it is important for me to let you know, this time of year, semester in Uni is over and believe me studying chemistry and having to study for 8 courses is not that easy so i don't have the luxury to stay online 24/7.:icon_wink:

How random???

And being banned from IG participation - how does this help your tribesman - knowing your experience in this perhaps its something I should be aspiring towards???

Ar....so a valid comment / question regarding leaders and bans is not deemed appropriate when a leader states what his actions within a tribe and how he is helping tribesman but then becomes unable to through bans.....perfect sense....And Im pretty sure Met can fight his own battles without so random coming on here trying to dictate otherwise....

(or is it just a sore subject atm????)

We're at war....anything I can do to wind you up and poke fun is all in the playbook, and although you dont see the humour I can assure you others do - just not within Chaos :)

DeletedUser

We're at war....anything I can do to wind you up and poke fun is all in the playbook, and although you dont see the humour I can assure you others do - just not within Chaos :)

agreed lol

DeletedUser

small update on all our wars so far:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =KK= =KR= =KM=
Players:

Side 1: 400