To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They are really good at recruitment OP's... :icon_eek:

FFS, I've done it again. :icon_redface:

I'm trying here guys, im trying...

<3 Willo :icon_neutral:

Lol this was a really funny one :D but thats a 2 minute time out for you mister :icon_evil:

tossa - yes, they are way more than underkitties, (was a joke) how about underbears, does that go good?

DeletedUser

Lol this was a really funny one :D but thats a 2 minute time out for you mister :icon_evil:

tossa - yes, they are way more than underkitties, (was a joke) how about underbears, does that go good?

Let's hold it at Under... Dears... yeah!

DeletedUser

I'd rather be just an underjaguar RAWR

On topic: I look forward to evil's op because right now it is just random skirmishing between the two of us.

DeletedUser

An op is what we did to get all them pretty villages :D

Now I can think of a lot of problems with this...

1: What do you mean villages? You got one. Nub :icon_razz:

2: I must have missed the memo on pretty vils? All mine have 22 barracks, 17 stable, and 28 HQ :icon_redface:

Sexy Maps

Doesn't that big block of black on the nobling chart just look downright amazing?

side note: congrats magada for the nobling and the core for the ODA rank jumps...at our cost :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nudist

side note: congrats magada for the nobling and the core for the ODA rank jumps...at our cost :icon_sad:

If there's one account that will give you hell it will be the core, the players on that account have plenty of experience fighting off attacks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser60182

An op is what we did to get all them pretty villages :D

Pretty villages? DICE have no pretty villages. No, to be pretty they must have an evil tag next to them :icon_biggrin:.

evils on a mission, thats to purge those ugly dice villages :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser

If there's one account that will give you hell it will be the core, the players on that account have plenty of experience fighting off attacks :icon_wink:

Yeah that's why i only got one village. :icon_confused:

But the one i got was off him :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah that's why i only got one village. :icon_confused:

But the one i got was off him :lol:

Haha nice.

If the stinking Self-Updating Maps would Update....id be able to see in detail how badly Dice damaged Evil, and where.

DeletedUser68429

Haha nice.

If the stinking Self-Updating Maps would Update....id be able to see in detail how badly Dice damaged Evil, and where.

Noob.

Pretty map Dice.

Would be even better if it had that much black every 24 hours :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

thank you sir Nudi:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Now I can think of a lot of problems with this...

1: What do you mean villages? You got one. Nub :icon_razz:

2: I must have missed the memo on pretty vils? All mine have 22 barracks, 17 stable, and 28 HQ :icon_redface:

Sexy Maps

Doesn't that big block of black on the nobling chart just look downright amazing?

:axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::icon_eek: is all you'll see from the core, so ive heard

DeletedUser

Not been on forums today, but they have certainly lightened up.

That was a very nice Op you did on Evil, certainly pulled a number on willo, i see he is yet to comment on the stats :icon_wink:

Im also yet to see an Evil Op. On this .. entire world ... :icon_eek:

But good luck to you, i know you have 1100+ more villages to fight back with :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

Stats update:

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Timeframe: 19/06/2009 12:09:00 to 22/06/2009 22:31:35

Total conquers:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 69
Difference: 21

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 3
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 376,328
Side 2: 473,712
Difference: 97,384

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 286,855
Side 2: 28,339
Difference: 258,516

image.php

DeletedUser

Not been on forums today, but they have certainly lightened up.

That was a very nice Op you did on Evil, certainly pulled a number on willo, i see he is yet to comment on the stats :icon_wink:

Im also yet to see an Evil Op. On this .. entire world ... :icon_eek:

But good luck to you, i know you have 1100+ more villages to fight back with :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

Knowing Willo hes probably going to come back on with a long speech, invloving many excuses why they let this happened

Than he'll pull up the most random war stats on random tribes to show that his tribe is making progress

Pull some more excuses out of his arse (especially about NUKE/Nobody <-- thats his favorite subject)

Than close by showing that Dice did do something good but it will come back retaliation.

DeletedUser

Knowing Willo hes probably going to come back on with a long speech, invloving many excuses why they let this happened

Than he'll pull up the most random war stats on random tribes to show that his tribe is making progress

Pull some more excuses out of his arse (especially about NUKE/Nobody <-- thats his favorite subject)

Than close by showing that Dice did do something good but it will come back retaliation.

You see people, this is the kind of comments as to why i stick up for Nuke/Nobody. They haz teh sight of future!

But 32-3 now, those conquers for Dice just keep rising. I wonder when it'll stop :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.