To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooner001

You see people, this is the kind of comments as to why i stick up for Nuke/Nobody. They haz teh sight of future!

But 32-3 now, those conquers for Dice just keep rising. I wonder when it'll stop :icon_eek:

Probably when Evil are no more..

DeletedUser

You see people, this is the kind of comments as to why i stick up for Nuke/Nobody. They haz teh sight of future!

But 32-3 now, those conquers for Dice just keep rising. I wonder when it'll stop :icon_eek:

lol :lol::icon_cool:

I also wonder when Evil will come back to take some of them back and execute there first op.

DeletedUser

Knowing Willo hes probably going to come back on with a long speech, invloving many excuses why they let this happened

Than he'll pull up the most random war stats on random tribes to show that his tribe is making progress

Pull some more excuses out of his arse (especially about NUKE/Nobody <-- thats his favorite subject)

Than close by showing that Dice did do something good but it will come back retaliation.

They will come back. Do you doubt that? I say and repeat: "They're not noobs".

Willo's PnP may be found annoying, but it is true: they're fighting a 4 fronted war :/...

DeletedUser

I also wonder when Evil will come back to take some of them back and execute there first op.

All three of their conquers have been them taking back villages that we nobled in the first wave.

I think I speak for most of the guys when I say I would be disappointed if they didn't. We expect a good showing from them.

DeletedUser

Willo's PnP may be found annoying, but it is true: they're fighting a 4 fronted war :/...

They are not noobs, but this vaunted four-front war is a drastic overstatement.

1st front - Nuke/Nobody, is dealing with Wick/K36 at the same time, so they're putting in no more effort to the Evil war than Evil is putting effort into them.

2nd front - T.W.L. barely exists anymore...they might be "cleaning up" but it certainly isn't a war (as evidenced by the fact that Evil doesn't even bother keeping that war thread on the front page)

3rd front - Yes, Dice is a full-fledged war. I don't think Evil expected us to hit them as hard as we did, so we certainly have their full attention now, I'd assume.

4th front - I'm sorry...where is this one?

DeletedUser

quick hibby go recruit from evil! I'm sure you'll find loads of very loyal players there for you!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I love all the speculation as to how I'll interject into this conversation...

There's a reason you've seen no hide nor tail of me, and this'll be all I say on this matter. As I told Hibby, he chose the worst time of the year to make the forums entertaining. He knows why, and this'll likely be the only post I make here for the week or so

As for the Op, it was well played. I expected nothing less. Several players made several mistakes, and the most damage was done to those players. As I've also said though, they have a rather large number of villages still to take. They also have a few surprises out of Evil to be seen.

That said, I'll allow Evil to respond for me, as I myself am rather preoccupied. Evil knows why, Hibby I do believe should know why as well.

Right, and I'm not exactly leaving Evil in incapable hands either... So the Ops should be equally as charming as you've come to expect from us. ;)

DeletedUser

Right, and I'm not exactly leaving Evil in incapable hands either... So the Ops should be equally as charming as you've come to expect from us. ;)

Nobody said anything about retaliation. That's not fair!!!

DeletedUser

Nobody said anything about retaliation. That's not fair!!!

Agreed. IDK who your parents are but my parents always told me that revenge was bad. You should just turn the other cheek. Thats what Jesus did.

(note: If you find this offensive please note that it was not meant to be that way, i am not trying to be hurtful just expressing my views. As a side note, i am sure that your parents are very nice people willo <3 much loving)

DeletedUser

I love all the speculation as to how I'll interject into this conversation...

There's a reason you've seen no hide nor tail of me, and this'll be all I say on this matter. As I told Hibby, he chose the worst time of the year to make the forums entertaining. He knows why, and this'll likely be the only post I make here for the week or so

As for the Op, it was well played. I expected nothing less. Several players made several mistakes, and the most damage was done to those players. As I've also said though, they have a rather large number of villages still to take. They also have a few surprises out of Evil to be seen.

That said, I'll allow Evil to respond for me, as I myself am rather preoccupied. Evil knows why, Hibby I do believe should know why as well.

First, irrelevant to the quote but I would like to say that NUKE/Nobody has never had a tribal coordinated attack. Yes, mayby some players grouped together and "gang banged" you but im sure a handful of members won't fill up each hole, therefore, this cannot be considered. Also, how can you consider this a war but only expansion.

Second, Willo, i might be a arse to you but whatever it is you must leave for temporarily, I wish you luck both with your op while your gone and in your RL situation :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

On a more serious note, I just wanna make it known that I didn't do this on purpose. I wouldn't feel comfortable abusing an RL emergency to take advantage of a situation.

That being said, what Willo is doing is actually kinda cool, so best of luck to him. Break a leg :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

On a more serious note, I just wanna make it known that I didn't do this on purpose. I wouldn't feel comfortable abusing an RL emergency to take advantage of a situation.

That being said, what Willo is doing is actually kinda cool, so best of luck to him. Break a leg :icon_razz:

I hope you feel like a real as*h*le if hes real life situation is breaking leg :lol:

DeletedUser

I never accused you of such. Just stating my reason as to why I'm not responding to every plea for a text wall...

Oh, and I almost did today... I hear barricades are dangerous...

Don't worry though, I'll be back next week, it's not a life threatening event... Unless I screw up, then it very well might be life threatening... As I said, Evil is in very capable hands as is, and I have every confidence they'll be able to pull an evened score out of a hat. :icon_wink:

Oh, and why am I not surprised nobody picked up your clever use of lingo to form an allusion as to my reason per not being heavily forum active... Well played you dastard...

Status
Not open for further replies.