To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser60182

Your tribe has a long way to go in my books. Tribes like ASYLUM in w19 are tribes that deserve recognition, you guys really haven't shown me much.

i said potential. i know we are far from being recognised as a solid tribe.

@ spooner: Screwed? last time i checked the only thing dice and dvader have to their names is good players so far. kudos to dice on the first op but if everyone thinks that things are just going to happen like this, then hopefully we'll be proving you wrong :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, i just respond to all those in one post, im tired.

i'm not particuarly bothered by the involvement of DVADER, yes, its more to defend and more to plan but it also brings more of our members to the fight (and me!). Hopefully after this, Evil will start to get the recognition we've got the potential to receive.

and yes, unless jamiered's defected to dice and is just spying on DVADER, I'm pretty certain they've entered the fight.

oh, by the way. thanks, i forgot the name of this game. Are you going to tell me to go to tribalhugs.com to carry on being mr. cliche?

Well with all your complaining it seemed like you were playing tribal hugs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser60182

I think ill quote that too.

What recognition? All i've seen so far is willo fighting wars with his tongue.

Have you actually done a coordinated attack and taken 40 villages like Dice?

The only thing i've seen from your tribe is moans of moans about being gangbanged when stats are shown.

oh great, i said potential didnt i?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser60182

Well with all your complaining it seemed like you were playing tribal hugs :icon_biggrin:

double post ;)

where was i complianing? :icon_neutral:

my first post was aimed at being slightly comedic/sarcastic.

i secretly kind of hoped dvader would get involved :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

double post ;)

where was i complianing? :icon_neutral:

my first post was aimed at being slightly comedic/sarcastic.

i secretly kind of hoped dvader would get involved :icon_biggrin:

sorry I thought you were complaining that you were being attacked by a whole tribe.. But thats the name of the game.. The best coordinated tribes will most likely win.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Celebreus.
You people need to show us at least some sort of offense ( in fact much higher degree than dice) before anyone start recognizing you.
Otherwise you will be recognized as a tribe going down against another one which is half your size which really is not that great.

DeletedUser

Oooh goody, can we moan about gangbanging now? ;)

I didn't know the world 1 pro's gangbanged :(

Now now guys, he is completely free to moan about this, since it is one (and to be fair, we knew it was gonna be one for a while :icon_razz: )

However, the people at war with you have 0 braggin' rights. ;)

If, in two months, we're still around because of this, then I will happily forgo bragging rights :)

Oh, and before anyone gets on and says something like "you only declared cause you knew DVADER would!"

actually, we didn't. It was more like "hey, we're declarin on Evil...you wanna send some fakes for us please?" And it worked! :icon_eek:

Nudist

If, in two months, we're still around because of this, then I will happily forgo bragging rights :)

Agree with this, I don't think anyone can really be bragging right now. The attack went well but this world is still ripe and when players get larger, so do the wars.

DeletedUser60182

i was never complaining >.< I don't know how many times i have to say.

i also said, or meant if it wasn't portrayed well, that we have a good oppurtunity now to show that we're "mean-stuff" haha.

I can fully understand why both tribes are doing it, and i believe you when you say that it was more of a co-incidence tbh. With DVADER taking in TWL, this was more of a question of when, not if, in my view anyway.

DeletedUser

Agree with this, I don't think anyone can really be bragging right now. The attack went well but this world is still ripe and when players get larger, so do the wars.

I disagree with this, i think Dice has full rights to brag, i mean after-all, aren't they the only tribe to do an Op on this world?

And if not, aren't they the tribe that has taken the most villages in the shortest amount of time during a war with a tribe twice thier size? :icon_wink:

Kudos to you :icon_cool:

kingtomthebadass said:
With DVADER taking in TWL, this was more of a question of when, not if, in my view anyway.

Didn't you also take in some TWLs? Bit hypocritical?

Nudist

I disagree with this, i think Dice has full rights to brag, i mean after-all, aren't they the only tribe to do an Op on this world?

I thought twice after I posted that and realized I was in the wrong, so yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you on this - it took balls and it was impressive none the less.

JamieRed

And if not, aren't they the tribe that has taken the most villages in the shortest amount of time during a war with a tribe twice thier size? :icon_wink:

They wanted more then they got, alot didn't want to join them. wilo recuitment once again, does wounders.

DeletedUser60182

how is it hypocritical?
my statement implied that since they we're willing to recruit players from a war that we we're fighting, that they weren't bothered about reprucussions and we're possibly doing it to get more ammo for the fight.

how is that hypocritical at all?

DeletedUser

I will happily agree with the first part...lol

As for the second, though, I gotta go with tom on this. To the victors go the spoils. If you win a war, no matter how you do it, you reserve the right to decide who lives or who dies (if you have the ability to do so at any rate...)

DeletedUser

kingtomthebadass said:
this was more of a question of when, not if

I was aiming more for that part of the quote. And no your statement did not imply that, so reread it, and edit to make it imply that.

DeletedUser

As for the second, though, I gotta go with tom on this. To the victors go the spoils. If you win a war, no matter how you do it, you reserve the right to decide who lives or who dies (if you have the ability to do so at any rate...)

Yes i agree with that.

DeletedUser60182

I was aiming more for that part of the quote. And no your statement did not imply that, so reread it, and edit to make it imply that.

meh, ill keep it as that thanks.

theres nothing hypocritical in that post.

Spooner001

They wanted more then they got, alot didn't want to join them. wilo recuitment once again, does wounders.

Actually.. all that were claimed, were attacked, unless we already had intel that they were stacked.

All villas that were claimed and not taken, were because of the fact that some Evil players actually managed to stack a village :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Actually.. all that were claimed, were attacked, unless we already had intel that they were stacked.

All villas that were claimed and not taken, were because of the fact that some Evil players actually managed to stack a village :icon_surprised:

spoons, he's talkin about TWL villages...lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.