W12 Favorite Cocktails

DeletedUser

This forum is dead and boring!!!! I know that talking about beverages always gets people going so bring it on. I want to know your favorite drink. If it is a mixed drink please share with everyone what is in it. If it is beer, let us know your favorite brand and which country it is made in if it is non USA.

Pictures of your drink are welcome but not required.

Here is Suko's favorite drink:

b_18627.jpg

Sometimes he drinks it right from the source:

282.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

beer:
Asahi-Japan
Beer Singha- Thailand
Grolsch - netherlands

Mix:
Whiskey coke

Cocktail:
Long Island Iced Tea
Thai Tiger (mmm, what was in there: vodka, something else, sugar stuff, hot chilli, ginger and lemongrass, brilliant!)

slinkiestwizard

Oh finally a good topic>

Guinness/ Ireland properly served room at room temperature none better thick head taste heavy without being heavy /great for black and tans

Grolsch /Canada ! coors and molson! crisp has to be ice cold! Only the larger is worth drinking

Fullers/ london excellent beer good drinkability not to heavy smooth taste

Sapporo/Japan Better on tap than in the can

one of my favorites*

Sam adams USA there winterfest is unbielivable and can compare to any over seas beer and surpass it.For an extra kick there imperial line is worth trying the imperial stout will blow your mind and taste buds!

other than that red stripe jamaca,kalik bahamas,and ill throw 1 out to budweiser only with there brewmaster reserve

now pass me a 7&7 or a Jim beam double straight up im thirsty/ill settle for glenfiddich though

DeletedUser

I had this beer when I was down in St Kitts. I could not get enough of it.

bottle2.gif

crom

Is it wrong to have a favourite drink of Coke? Or possibly Apple Tango...

DeletedUser

My most favourite cockroach is the dung beetle:icon_biggrin:

dung-beetle_8470_blog.jpg

slinkiestwizard

wow suko doyou take that goats milk straight from the tap?