To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I believe someone called for a map? Or that may've been on the other thread... but here goes ^^:

mapphpq.png

Due to it being my first time making a map I have no fraggin idea how to type text on it :p

BLUE - Evil
YELLOW - Dice
GREEN - Nobody
PURPLE - Nuke

EDIT: Yes, I effed some of the gradients up :p Don't worry, I'll fix that next map.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet to see some retalliation from Evil. Looking forward to it. :/

Aye, nice map. :p

DeletedUser

better-looking map than anything Evil or Dice has come up with Tossa :) lol

First try, have just posted a better for W18 forums and plan to do one for the world tommorow :).

Thanks everybody, by the way.

DeletedUser60182

shh...they don't exist, remember? At least for all the attention Evil's giving them :icon_neutral:

i'm going to give their fakes/nukes/catanukes a belly rub when they arrive :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

better-looking map than anything Evil or Dice has come up with Tossa :) lol

shh...they don't exist, remember? At least for all the attention Evil's giving them :icon_neutral:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3640201&postcount=348

:icon_wink: I actually gave Tossa the tools to make said map... I also said that I'd make one for this new little gang-bang in the near future if I got the chance.

"Break a leg" is something you say to someone before going on stage. Somehow I can't see Willovain as an actor...

I'm guessing here, but is it something to do with your running?

I'm just interested to know the reason behind why you won't be around to see EVIL finally lose.

Hrrrm, that's interesting, because you're wrong as well...

And I am around, as I said, just relatively busy, I am here for seriously, 5 minutes or so, getting about a day's worth of information, and giving those planning a few thoughts and ideas, and then gone again. I'll post pix afterwards. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Does that matter? He made the map...that's more than you, or me, or anyone in either of our tribes can say. Which means he gets the credit, not you :icon_wink:

I agree.

As for the war, so far all Dice. Still waiting to see if Evil will even put an Op together, or just try and wing it.

DeletedUser

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3640201&postcount=348

:icon_wink: I actually gave Tossa the tools to make said map... I also said that I'd make one for this new little gang-bang in the near future if I got the chance.

Eh Willo, you're almost forcing our hand here. We've not had much involvement in your war - yet. Keep singing this same tune, and you WILL have a gang bang on your hands.

But I think that's what you want, so when Dice rolls you over you have a crutch to lean on...

What does everyone else think? Give him his wish, give him his gang bang, or let the Dice roll all over him?

DeletedUser

Eh Willo, you're almost forcing our hand here. We've not had much involvement in your war - yet. Keep singing this same tune, and you WILL have a gang bang on your hands.

But I think that's what you want, so when Dice rolls you over you have a crutch to lean on...

What does everyone else think? Give him his wish, give him his gang bang, or let the Dice roll all over him?

Well to be honest the only one Gang Banging anyone here would be us.... Were at war with 4 or 5 top twenty tribes right now....And holding our own, just wait for the counter offensive DICE, that's when all the fun starts.

Does that matter? He made the map...that's more than you, or me, or anyone in either of our tribes can say. Which means he gets the credit, not you :icon_wink:

Thats kinda inacurate, he should get some credit. If i go to the store to get some bread for my mom but she gives me the money and the car to drive, I need to give her some credit. I got the bread but my mom gave me the money and cash to get it....

DeletedUser

Well to be honest the only one Gang Banging anyone here would be us.... Were at war with 4 or 5 top twenty tribes right now....And holding our own, just wait for the counter offensive DICE, that's when all the fun starts.

Out of curiosity, i hear loads of different tribes being flown about.

Who exactly are those 4 or 5 top tribes? Surely you would know exactly how many I must add.

Status
Not open for further replies.