To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieRed

Ok, i gotta ask i want to see this list of 4 or 5

To me it looks like dice and dvader. :icon_neutral:

Soon enough my friend :icon_twisted:

We only started yeserday, due to EVIL launching on us first. The odd attack may have been floating around but by no means a full-scale war. However that is about to change as we swap some swords with eachother over the next couple of days.

They must have wanted this so called "gangbang", to launch at us =]

JamieRed

ends our op? :icon_confused:

Do you know when our ops are or what they even involve?

If it was like the "suprise" attack you been hitting us with in the last 12 hours, i wouldn't like to see it to be honest.

Alot of dead nukes are in k55 -.-' =[

DeletedUser

Six villages... how evil :icon_twisted:? :icon_rolleyes:

I really thought better of them, however, maybe they will improve or will they just continue this?

I only count 4. And even then the three against Teh Spear were just luck.

DeletedUser60182

Well it was pretty damn obvious your op was at 05:00 earlier today. It's gone past that time, thus your op is finished.

that was hardly an op :icon_eek:.

that was better described as if your nearby and want to attack early, attack at 5 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser60182

We only started yeserday, due to EVIL launching on us first. The odd attack may have been floating around but by no means a full-scale war. However that is about to change as we swap some swords with eachother over the next couple of days.

:icon_rolleyes:

ohhhh, you mean those ex-TWL you recruited? :icon_eek:

yeh, sorry, we forgot to stop attacking them because they joined DVADER:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

that was hardly an op :icon_eek:.

that was better described as if your nearby and want to attack early, attack at 5 :icon_wink:

There were probably upwards of 20-30 trains, and specific players were being targeted by multiple people. That's a stone definition of an op, the only reason you're denying it is because it failed so hard.

DeletedUser

There were probably upwards of 20-30 trains, and specific players were being targeted by multiple people. That's a stone definition of an op, the only reason you're denying it is because it failed so hard.

hmm that sounds about right. Evil you better flame us to save face :icon_rolleyes:

Only added you becuse your attacking now :D

but im sure some one will fake them and they will be gangbanged even more :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I only count 4. And even then the three against Teh Spear were just luck.

No, one was on purpose. That was the one where he used a nuke/noble, so nobled himself 3 times and lost 3 nukes :lol:

The other 3 takes just shouldn't have happened... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Here comes the more interesting one DVADER have also started a war with Evil.
That is number five and six tribes are attacking number two to decide who will become number one.

The numbers have turned in favor of dice now.

But now i am sure the whole action is becoming one sided.

Even now it is a one sided affair with evil still to show us what they are worth.

That makes me worry about my future .. lol...

My mistake has been edited ....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here comes the more interesting one DVADER have also started a war with Evil.
That is number one and six tribes are attacking number two.

Boy...DVADER took a mighty leap in the rankings :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Now another mighty leap to correct rankings ...
I hope the winner will have a might leap anyway, may be to the top of the rankings ...

DeletedUser

I leave for a day and this is what happens?! Okay ow we have seeen Evil's accused op. lets go dice =D

dam im biast =P

DeletedUser

Yea, I expected them to at least match our first op. :(

Disappointing really. :/

DeletedUser

It is not just the disappointing op, they have started to lose villages to DVADER as well.
Also another two member tribe I..War also claimed one of their villages.

DeletedUser

and i would be disappointed if Dice can not continue their great work

Status
Not open for further replies.