RAW vs. Kiwi

DeletedUser

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/935f311914314b6f15f69c6a4e24b21c

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/55b6f72683abbafffe0516b8ff7b882c

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/7dbfc06f950fe31741b35fdedfb112a0

sorry thats it for now as the other reports from the attacks are either deleted or was posted using the TW-Report Converter... u happy now carlito? :icon_eek:

if u want i can post every single TW-converter reports in this forum so u will shut up and keep ur mouth shut cause ur not even a kiwi member and ur giving shit talks that u dnt even have a proof :icon_confused:

Roflmfao.

3 clearings?
3?
Just 3 and you are winning the war?

Kiwi has posted several reports and continue to every time your member gets cleared.

DeletedUser

Kiwi.jpg

Just so you don't have to reply again, since I know you are going to try and complain again. So you see though, 23k + 52k = 75k. Don't worry though, eventually you'll improve in simple math.:icon_wink:

Obviously though, the picture is self explanatory. It shows the OD when Kiwi. disbanded at 23k. Then when they started back after one day they gained 9k OD. Then they ended today with 52k.

Don't worry though. I'll forgive you again for your mistake.

Woah,you have more OD,you also have more members,you have always had more members then kiwi.,before and after them disbanding,hence your high ODA.

Self explanitory.

DeletedUser

look at the last sentece moron

Just for that one,I'll go ahead and look for every post you have made using "moron" like language and report you for it.

I can read,So basicly,what you are saying is,you have cleared 3 players,1 which has now left Kiwi. or I beleive was not even in Kiwi. in what,a week's time?

I think it takes a week or so for a report to be deleted,and about the report convertor ones,copy and paste those,it's not too hard.

DeletedUser

Haha, there you go with the more members thing. Maybe if Kiwi. would be doing better they would keep more players and that excuse would be thrown out the window. Haha, well, it was a thought guys. :lol:

Carlito, please stop with the excuses. They get annoying. You say that Kiwi. are winning the war, but when I show you Kiwi. isn't, you complain about low member counts. Wow, I've never seen so many excuses made as you just have.

wolfthegreat

Moral high? Haha, that's funny as members leave your tribe by the day. Thats also why Kiwi. has only 20 members. Otherwise they would have 60 just like RAW does. Or are you telling me 40 people decided to quit this early? Why join a world if you quit before nobles? Maybe a bad start or losing too many troops has something to do with it:icon_wink:

You know your sentence here make RAW sound like a mass invite tribe. Please think carefully b4 you say man. Some of kiwi. players clear some of your players few day back I saw like 60++ members in your tribe so if now you still have 60 after some got cleared it means the loss of members you guys invite new ones.( I am lazy to use TW stats to check on increase and decrease in members)

DeletedUser

You know your sentence here make RAW sound like a mass invite tribe. Please think carefully b4 you say man. Some of kiwi. players clear some of your players few day back I saw like 60++ members in your tribe so if now you still have 60 after some got cleared it means the loss of members you guys invite new ones.( I am lazy to use TW stats to check on increase and decrease in members)

Let me remind you that Kiwi. once had 60 members too.

And I thought we already explained about our member count. We have kicked inactives and invited new and more active members. I think we have only had 3 people leave our tribe in a very long time. We have never kicked a person because of being cleared. There are some reports that Kiwi. have shown of our members getting attacked, but yet they are still in our tribe. We help our tribemates.

wolfthegreat

Let me remind you that Kiwi. once had 60 members too.

And I thought we already explained about our member count. We have kicked inactives and invited new and more active members. I think we have only had 3 people leave our tribe in a very long time. We have never kicked a person because of being cleared. There are some reports that Kiwi. have shown of our members getting attacked, but yet they are still in our tribe. We help our tribemates.

Thanks this probably clear some stuffs for me so yea thanks. About you guys explaining it b4 I am sorry I have real bad memory so yea I forget things easily

DeletedUser

No worries :D

As I think I said before, I like smaller tribes personally, easier to handle and coordinate and also closer relations, but I do have faith in har.

DeletedUser

Haha, there you go with the more members thing. Maybe if Kiwi. would be doing better they would keep more players and that excuse would be thrown out the window. Haha, well, it was a thought guys. :lol:

Carlito, please stop with the excuses. They get annoying. You say that Kiwi. are winning the war, but when I show you Kiwi. isn't, you complain about low member counts. Wow, I've never seen so many excuses made as you just have.

It shows you mass recruit,which can be shown from your very large member count and very low avarage points per player.

On the other hand,Kiwi. seem to not recruit any more members,why you ask?

I myself don't know.

Those who leave,they are untrustworthy and unloyal,those who are still by their side,those are actually the true members a tribe wants.

I can gaurantee you that if a tribe decides to start warring RAW (when nobles come out) when a war is actually soppose to happen :icon_rolleyes:

RAW members would scatter,leave and never come back,why? Because most are untrustworthy and unloyal members.

I myself make good excuses,unlike some of your members,not pointing fingers or stating the obious.

You show 3 reports,and expect me to beleive you have won a war.
You show me OD stats of a tribe that disbanded and expect me to beleive you are winning the war.

No worries though,hopefully,nobles will come out soon and then we can really see which if better,instead of just having this "war".

wolfthegreat

Seriously please stop the arguement for this is going nowhere lets jusst sit back and relax and crunch on our popcorns no need to argue when noble comes out we will know which is the one who will win. So could we leave the arguement til then??

DeletedUser

Ok, I agree the war is not over, but it does not look good for Kiwi. No hiding that.

I'm not to sure about what you say about RAW's members. I know for a fact I would stay in war, that's when it gets the most exciting, and I think that there would be a lot of members who would stay as well.

And an fyi, we have a higher average point per player count than Kiwi. Not that it really means anything since points don't win wars (no matter what Random think:icon_wink:, haha, I know Random are good, just a joke)

Well, we will see what happens next week. I think that will be the tell-tale sign of what direction the war will end in. And I have a lot of confidence it will favor RAW.

wolfthegreat

I know this is off topic but can someone congratz me??? I will b the first person in my area to have scout which is in about another 4 hours time I will b able to get it. I am so excited wanna start raping ppl with my axe.MUahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ok, I agree the war is not over, but it does not look good for Kiwi. No hiding that.

I'm not to sure about what you say about RAW's members. I know for a fact I would stay in war, that's when it gets the most exciting, and I think that there would be a lot of members who would stay as well.

And an fyi, we have a higher average point per player count than Kiwi. Not that it really means anything since points don't win wars (no matter what Random think:icon_wink:, haha, I know Random are good, just a joke)

Well, we will see what happens next week. I think that will be the tell-tale sign of what direction the war will end in. And I have a lot of confidence it will favor RAW.

Hopefully,you don't want to let everyone down and ruin your tw career.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser22629

Hey you kiwi. guys :) you're now about 10 members?? LOL :) your best players ,hmmmmmmmm and Enthral Abyss just joined another tribe and ran like cowards,or you have another excuse for this too?? Even none of them is yet cleared,they ran and didn't fight with their *experienced* kiwi. tribe against *nooby* RAW :)

you're lost,kiwi can fly and carlito,if you think kiwi. is going to win this,you're extremely naive :)

Bye bye,especially to kiwi. because they are gone for real :)

wolfthegreat

Hey you kiwi. guys :) you're now about 10 members?? LOL :) your best players ,hmmmmmmmm and Enthral Abyss just joined another tribe and ran like cowards,or you have another excuse for this too?? Even none of them is yet cleared,they ran and didn't fight with their *experienced* kiwi. tribe against *nooby* RAW :)

you're lost,kiwi can fly and carlito,if you think kiwi. is going to win this,you're extremely naive :)

Bye bye,especially to kiwi. because they are gone for real :)

Wow sheer luck if kiwi. was playing more seriously I think this would have not been the result... Oh well who cares now:icon_rolleyes:. In a war there will always be a winner and a loser

DeletedUser

And this, is your duke giving up?

HaWK.of.AH today at 02:29 said:
Are you attacking me? I've been scouted and left my troops in my village last time just to show RAW that I don't care about W39.

Or is he giving lame excuses :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

In game OD is lost when a tribe disbands... TWstats adds up the OD of all the players in the tribe at that moment.

DeletedUser

typical kiwi nubs

many people had high hopes for them but couldnt live up to it