RAW vs. Kiwi

DeletedUser

*Waves goodbye to Kiwi*

You wont be missed, especially the nooby ones that post in here. Yes ive replied, yes ive been reading this the whole time while my members bring up all the facts and Kiwi go into denial. So all im going to say is...thanks for the OD!

DeletedUser

Hey you kiwi. guys :) you're now about 10 members?? LOL :) your best players ,hmmmmmmmm and Enthral Abyss just joined another tribe and ran like cowards,or you have another excuse for this too?? Even none of them is yet cleared,they ran and didn't fight with their *experienced* kiwi. tribe against *nooby* RAW :)

you're lost,kiwi can fly and carlito,if you think kiwi. is going to win this,you're extremely naive :)

Bye bye,especially to kiwi. because they are gone for real :)

Please know the facts before you post...i am not a coward, i am still going to attack Raw but our tribe is merging with another tribe which must be obvious by now, whether i stay with that tribe or not it will depend but for now i have followed my team mates to help them out for the time being.

Raw definately won the war against Kiwi. but don't think it was solely because of your tribes own achievements...i did not see your tribe dominate Kiwi. and your win had more to do with other factors that just worsened the war situation.

DeletedUser

And this, is your duke giving up?

Or is he giving lame excuses :icon_rolleyes:

LOL. Ok, i'll tell to everyone now.. Our dukes, ntoombs and Hawk, are really inactive the past few days, err i think its been a week. Juz look up their growth. We, the active members juz continue to play and having some fun in this RAW-Kiwi war. NorthernLad and sarlou666, our barons, took actions in the tribe, we discussed many things about the tribe for few days now. 1 member of Kiwi. had an idea of merging to other tribe and NorthernLad talked about it. I helped NL in sorting out the members and we made decisions, which is obviously merging.

kiwi can fly. said:
If ever i pick a tribe to join other than Kiwi. ofc, i'd rather choose MILF than RAW. nubs. ;O
#136,
A hint.

Now in response to Arenn's post,
LOL. Running like cowards, eh? They decided to not quit w39 so they made the right decision, participate in the merging to larger tribe and continue their growth and obviously to add more fun. :icon_wink:

All right, the farm race won by RAW, but beware of nobles, they'll come out soon enough. :icon_rolleyes:

The main reason of fall of Kiwi. is obviously the disbanding of the tribe.

wolfthegreat

See what I mean ppl of RAW if you win it is by sheer luck. So wish you luck man I hope you be more careful when noble comes out for they are not gonna b easy to take on.

DeletedUser

Thanks all.

Good fight kiwi, good bit of banter on the forums, Some good farming.
Im sure we will meet again some time.

I have to say kiwi. have some very good members but also some very slack members,
Good members that have stood out to me:

Enthral Abyss
And a few others.

But looks like RAW came out on top, (As i knew they would)

Good luck to all in the rest of the game.

DeletedUser

Thanks all.

Good fight kiwi, good bit of banter on the forums, Some good farming.
Im sure we will meet again some time.

I have to say kiwi. have some very good members but also some very slack members,
Good members that have stood out to me:

Enthral Abyss
And a few others.

But looks like RAW came out on top, (As i knew they would)

Good luck to all in the rest of the game.

And now you're attacking them (yea, i said them as they're co-playing). :lol:
<3 Enthrall Abyss (Josh/Chris)

'til next time RAW. Tbh, this war gives great laugh and fun to me. :icon_surprised:

C'yah in noble season of k54.

DeletedUser22629

so this is it.. :)

now i am always going to have a bump in my back ,because out there are still kiwi. members living and i know they won't forget us :)

so,my world's on fire?how about yours?:)

and one more thing,kiwi. can fly,no offence but your mouth is too big for what you've done out there in the war...(the.c0rw) :)

DeletedUser

Awww..
pl0x dont guess if you cant get it right, eh.

Oooohh.. Now i get it, you constantly attacking Corw bcoz you guessed its ME! LOL. Actually, i lol'd hard.
I AM NOT! xD

DeletedUser

Arenn......thats not corw lmao! Your an idiot.

Also, we'd have more ODA...but our tribe disbanded. We had to start again.

DeletedUser

Go iBan w39! ;)

MD, dont make them idiots, they "win" the war. lololol!

DeletedUser

You dont tho do you?

The funny thing is kiwi. are still talking up. How can you possible talk up when your tribe just got ripped?

I belive this thread an be deleted now as the war is won.

Thanks

DeletedUser

post count
Juz messing around here until Nith lock this thread.

;O

DeletedUser22629

LOL kiwi. guy...i never attacked the.c0rw but i saw some reports with him cleared and right now his HQ was downgraded and his wall...he had on the members list of Kiwi. tribe (kiwi can fly?) and i tough it was you,but sorry :icon_twisted:

You say i'm an idiot,oh i don't blame you,i understand you :) you must have had some problems *up there* for making me idiot just because i said something wrong,but as i said,i understand you somehow...

DeletedUser

the war against Kiwi. is over, but that doesn't mean you outplayed the majority of Kiwi. we gave as good as we got, even better considering our situation (which u will never fully appreciate so meh cba arguing over it)

DeletedUser

Say more, say more.. You win. Alright? Gawd... Why they still whine about their victory. Pfft.

DeletedUser

You dont tho do you?

The funny thing is kiwi. are still talking up. How can you possible talk up when your tribe just got ripped?

I belive this thread an be deleted now as the war is won.

Thanks

No you idiot....my point was one of your members argued that you were superior because your tribe had a higher ODA. I'm merely stating that the disbanding merely set us back by the ODA rankings as they were reset...it did not affect us in any other clearly evident ways at all.

Side note: Gratz to RAW for "winning" the war...it seems this time around we were plagued by crapped up positioning, inactive members and other world problems...the bane of premades...inactivity. You win against Kiwi...but we're still gonna be around :p

wolfthegreat

Thank you for cheering on iBan. They probably cannot believe they won that may be the reason. I did not see how kiwi was ripped apart only saw kiwi merge with other tribe...

DeletedUser

Yeah...but as RAW is ignorant to believe that...we're just gonna settle for "we're all dead."

DeletedUser

Arenn......thats not corw lmao! Your an idiot.

Kiwi.jpg

lol... thats ur OD from the beginning + after the disbandment

RAW surely has more OD than kiwi :icon_rolleyes: