To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I kicked one of their friends because they we're being sat from outside the tribe.

They and the person are welcome back on their return as long as they follow the rules. until the person being sat returns though, i dont think much will be happening.

thats part of it.

John told me the whole story :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

back to the war. :) so far it has personaly helped my growth as thier are now a plethera of villages to claim. sure they take some work to build up as they ussally have low lv barracks and stables and HQ that needs to be torn down. and of course you need to fix the tec in all of them but gives you somthing to do while your watching over your account.

DeletedUser

Awww, Dice didn't do nearly as well in my absence as I expected. It's okay though, I'll be back in... 4 days. I currently have one hour of grace period between final tech, and my call... Who knows, I might even share with you Willy in makeup and crazy purple outfit... :icon_eek:

Anyways, I'll be back monday... Better get those conquers in though, wouldn't want to come back to anything but a challenge that will roar through the annals of World 36 History...

As you were.

DeletedUser

Awww, Dice didn't do nearly as well in my absence as I expected.

Nobles only move so fast. We have a LOT of people moving more than 48 hours, which means their nobles got back recently.

See, we like to work as a team. We find it's good for tribal units :)

DeletedUser

Awww, Dice didn't do nearly as well in my absence as I expected. It's okay though, I'll be back in... 4 days. I currently have one hour of grace period between final tech, and my call... Who knows, I might even share with you Willy in makeup and crazy purple outfit... :icon_eek:

Anyways, I'll be back monday... Better get those conquers in though, wouldn't want to come back to anything but a challenge that will roar through the annals of World 36 History...

As you were.

Look everyone! Willo's trying to pretend the tribe will do better with him back in command :lol:

DeletedUser

Dice in my opinion did very well. I believe they cought willo by suprise as he said he had good relations with Dice and they would not declare on us. They planned a well thought through plan and got some nice villages.

But just wait till be strike back! you will be rolling snake eyes!

DeletedUser

does it count as rimming a player if they don't have any vills left worth taking? i mean were not going to waist a noble on a 3k vilage and a 5k village. I just wanted to know if we can count Debajit Saha as rimmed?

DeletedUser

But just wait till be strike back! you will be rolling snake your eyes!

Fixed :)

Also, fate...does it speak? As I quoted this, a clue on Jeopardy came up that said "[Einstein] said 'God does not roll dice.'"

DeletedUser

But just wait till be strike back! you will be rolling snake eyes!

snakeyesgraphmodded.gif

Look like we're still in the black.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But just wait till be strike back!

This wars been going on how long now ... ?

And i've heard that comment how many times now ... ? :icon_rolleyes:

Are you actually planning something because it better be big from all the talk on pnp about a "massive strike back".

DeletedUser

This wars been going on how long now ... ?

And i've heard that comment how many times now ... ? :icon_rolleyes:

Are you actually planning something because it better be big from all the talk on pnp about a "massive strike back".

Celebreus calm down, you will know once their op starts once you see some more tribe changes :icon_eek::icon_cool::icon_evil::icon_twisted::icon_redface::lol:

( The claming down part was a joke )

kumo49

4 Teh Spear 1,59 Mio.

Looks like the second wave on teh spear hit walls this time as opposed to having to snipe.

You see Evil when a player gets attacked the tribe works together to make sure that players becomes safe as quick as possible and is not left vunerable. So they send support. Now off course it can be long range for support so the players job is to stack where he can or snipe if he has to until the necessary support arrives and hold onto as many villas as possible. It seems when we followed up our attacks you left members to suffer and lose villas. However our tribe secured the spear and his area.

Hence the reason when the 12 nukes and 12 nobles or so hit last night.
The troops ran into walls and stacks

Well look and learn i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.