HELL - W40/41 premade

DeletedUser

Name: Cowboys from Hell
Tag: HELL
World: 40 or 41, depending on settings.

I will be leading this tribe with my RL friend, ingaling.
We're looking for experienced and active members for this premade.

Additionally, we want knowledgeable and effective barons and advisers.

If you are interested, please PM me with answers to the following questions:

1. What experience have you had playing TW? (list tribes, worlds, etc.)

2. What would be the composition of your standard offensive village?

3. What would be the composition of your standard defensive village?

4. How do you snipe a noble train?

5. Why do you think you would be a good addition to our tribe?

If you are interested in becoming part of our leadership, also describe the prior leadership experience you have had, and why you think you would be an effective leader.

DeletedUser

answers to the following questions:

1. What experience have you had playing TW? (list tribes, worlds, etc.)
I was a member of nme dsl and ltoh heheheheh
2. What would be the composition of your standard offensive village? 8k spears 4k archers 200 scouts 1400 heavy calvary and 100 cats

3. What would be the composition of your standard defensive village? 6500 axes 2900 lt calvary 300 mounted archers 213 rams 20 scouts

4. How do you snipe a noble train? i dodge them and return before they last noble hits? lol

5. Why do you think you would be a good addition to our tribe?
IZ EAZT NIBXZ
If you are interested in becoming part of our leadership, also describe the prior leadership experience you have had, and why you think you would be an effective leader

why not i love disbanding tribes ...

This is made as a joke.. but lycans will be on 40 or 41.... so we will atleast have some fun!!!

DeletedUser

2. What would be the composition of your standard offensive village? 8k spears 4k archers 200 scouts 1400 heavy calvary and 100 cats

3. What would be the composition of your standard defensive village? 6500 axes 2900 lt calvary 300 mounted archers 213 rams 20 scouts

yeahhhh >:d.

bugcommander

Due to this tribe joining the same worlds as Lycans you may have some trouble finding recruits on world 29. A lot of the better players in world 29 have already been recruited for Lycans

DeletedUser

Probably by not having your troops in the village when the nuke hits, and having defense to destroy the nobles :icon_wink:

You do know that the good players make their nuke land in the same second as their train right? So i guess you might not have encountered that before... this post doesn't help you look good at all...

DeletedUser

You do know that the good players make their nuke land in the same second as their train right? So i guess you might not have encountered that before... this post doesn't help you look good at all...

Nope I'm pretty sure that he was being sarcastic, hence the winking eye smily :icon_cool:

And I'm pretty sure that his definition applies to the accepted method, it is just missing a key part.

DeletedUser

I love this question:

Probably by not having your troops in the village when the nuke hits, and having defense to destroy the nobles :icon_wink:
The questions are mainly to weed out noobs.

DeletedUser

No, you still have the troops out for the nuke, other wise your not sniping, and you are probably doing something called stacking which is very different from sniping. Can't you snipe a 1 second train?

And i haven't encountered too many good trains, sadly...

Jobetopia

Due to this tribe joining the same worlds as Lycans you may have some trouble finding recruits on world 29. A lot of the better players in world 29 have already been recruited for Lycans

Well I dont know whether I qualify as one of the better players or not (Probablly not, im new :icon_razz: ) - But I'd be happy to join - I can't promise I wont upset Graylin tho :icon_razz:

BeerPunch

Well I dont know whether I qualify as one of the better players or not (Probablly not, im new :icon_razz: ) - But I'd be happy to join - I can't promise I wont upset Graylin tho :icon_razz:

this is my first world and i'm in lycans =p Give graylin a message and he'll interview you

Jobetopia

this is my first world and i'm in lycans =p Give graylin a message and he'll interview you
:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_surprised::):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erm - i really dont think me and Graylin in the same tribe would be a good idea :icon_razz:

As for being under his command :lol::lol::lol::lol:

nope - thats most unlikely

DeletedUser

Well since it will be 40/41, W29 diplomacy is put aside in those worlds. However, I can see what you mean. I do NOT see you and Graylin in the same tribe lol.

DeletedUser

Well since it will be 40/41, W29 diplomacy is put aside in those worlds. However, I can see what you mean. I do NOT see you and Graylin in the same tribe lol.

I can, but sometimes it's not that pretty *shudders*

DeletedUser

No, you still have the troops out for the nuke, other wise your not sniping, and you are probably doing something called stacking which is very different from sniping. Can't you snipe a 1 second train?

And i haven't encountered too many good trains, sadly...

Sorry to hear about the bad trains. :p And i know how to properly snipe a one second train. :) Sorry for thinking that you were ill informed on this topic. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_surprised::):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Erm - i really dont think me and Graylin in the same tribe would be a good idea :icon_razz:

As for being under his command :lol::lol::lol::lol:

nope - thats most unlikely

i don't know, i think it might be fun once the war is over to have some fusion players in. And just because he's your leader doesn't mean you have to do what he says

@HoG23- I'm sad too, i was expecting decent trains from fusion, but the only ones i've seen have been 7+ seconds :O