Funny IGM

DeletedUser

Even before gogod noticed the extremely seductive way that wiggy continues to talk to me(todays' post included a reference to him drooling for me even) it was decided that a poll was needed. Not just any poll, but a W5 poll. Any family or alliance that didn't have creepy drooling stalkerish people in it was included in the offer to vote. Not all tribes accepted the sharing but most did and here's the results:

70966126i.jpg

DeletedUser

Going by your theory, I'd say that Wigsplitter is also a masochist (Spelling?).

wigsplitter

You are so right. i have kicked one of my children out of their room, so that i could convert it into a shrine dedicated to you.

wigsplitter

Going by your theory, I'd say that Wigsplitter is also a masochist (Spelling?).

deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from being abused or dominated.

I know for a fact that RL issues are off limits in this forum, so i would appreciate a warning for this fine piece of work.

DeletedUser

I know for a fact that RL issues are off limits in this forum, so i would appreciate a warning for this fine piece of work.

Masochism is a state of mind, which could be applied to RL, ingame, or PnP prescence. I guess if you want to confess that it's your RL state of mind that's up to you. I don't see anyone making that specific judgement, if you feel you need to go report happy like you probably do on everyone ingame profiles as well then that's your right.

DeletedUser

deriving pleasure or sexual gratification from being abused or dominated.

That just isn't cool. I've defended you from people making RL assumptions about you before, despite the fact that on the PnP scale we're on opposite ends. You've gone and blown something I've said out of proportion in an attempt to have me punished on the forums, when I've tried to keep a fair game going for you and everyone else here.

I implied nothing about your real life. As you're posting Daz worshipping messages, which I know are infact sarcastic, and Daz is always pwning you on the forums, I simply implied that you love Daz pwning you on the forums.

If you honestly didn't know that was what I meant, you can admit to it now and nobody will think any less of you for misunderstanding me. Or, alternatively, you could press the matter/lie about it and lose whatever respect you had from the PnP'ers on the TW forums.

wigsplitter

that is the difference between myself and most of the players that post, none stop, on these forums, is that they are looking for respect in an online game, sad really, and i am not. what you or anyone else thinks about me on here is your business. hell will freeze over before i take anything someone says about me on the forums, to heart.

Sadly enough, i find some stress relief from RL, playing this game, along with some of my other interests, but it appears that quite a few of you think this is real life and treat it as such.

DeletedUser

Sadly enough, i find some stress relief from RL, playing this game, along with some of my other interests, but it appears that quite a few of you think this is real life and treat it as such.

Don't worry, it's not RL. I don't pwn you on a daily basis, this isn't a real online game, and you're not really schmuck. It's just all a bad dream that maybe you'll wake up from someday. Go back to sleep and let us figments restore some of the class to these forums that you've sucked out of them like a leech.

DeletedUser

Is this some sort of joke, coming from you? Someone whose posts about people in this forum are sometimes so harsh and so personal that they make me cringe?

lol, I had to check the author of the post twice. I don't usually like to post about people, especially about players for whom I once had some respect, but reading that makes me want to both laugh at your hypocrisy, and to cry at the lack of self awareness in your posts...

Last edited by a moderator:

wigsplitter

sorry, these forums aren't for women and children. isn't it past your bed time?

wigsplitter

mandy, i don't believe that we have ever spoke before, so i want to apologize for my hasty retort towards you.

DeletedUser

mandy, i don't believe that we have ever spoke before, so i want to apologize for my hasty retort towards you.

No worries :) This is just about a little fun. My post was intended to be humorous, instead I came off sounding like my mother... *shudders*

We have actually, ages ago. You helped me alot once in the south with someone I was sitting who was under heavy attack. I appreciated it then, and still do :) I don't know if I ever introduced myself though, so hi. *waves*

wigsplitter

I must admit that i don't remember, but i am glad that we are re-acquainted, and that i could be of service, in your time of need. ;)
(waves back)

DeletedUser

S'ok, there have been a few requests for support between then and now I am sure :). A girl always appreciates a knight on a white horse though, or in this case on a few thousand heavy cavalry ;)

wigsplitter

thank you. if you ever encounter a muddle puddle, call on me and i will lay my cloak down, so you may walk across it. :p

wigsplitter

thanks for bringing some levity to this forum. it is sorely needed.