Difference: 76,593

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,294
Side 2: 197,451
Difference: 162,157

image.php

Not exactly great... :|

We decided to go after desis this time...ouch :icon_redface: And props to whoever was sitting krzy. We only got one vil on the initial wave.

DeletedUser

Thought would be a decency better but im still amazingly happy with the results =)

DeletedUser

I like how about 90% of Dices conquers are Evil, shows they are putting full effort into it.

But Evils total conquers compared to "Against opposite side" shows there back players are running and there frontliners and getting pwned :lol:

DeletedUser

I think Evil has no future, if you check stats, WUKE has about 28 conquors on Evil and Evil have none in the North. Dvader from the west, and Dice from the east, the only other location would be South as a escape route which could be over 70 hours for most players

DeletedUser

I think Evil has no future, if you check stats, WUKE has about 28 conquors on Evil and Evil have none in the North. Dvader from the west, and Dice from the east, the only other location would be South as a escape route which could be over 70 hours for most players

Yeah even then they would be losing more villages than they gain. If it carries on like this they are doomed. Hopefully they can come up with something better though. As much as i hate evil i want them to do something atleast

DeletedUser

I'm afraid there is no escape not even to the south :icon_twisted: The only way out is through someone, but I applaud the effort in last night's op as desis and kryz's sitter did an excellent job. Well done.

Now for that op of theirs that's gonna land sometime before the world ends :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Evil has lost 11 players since the 25th, and is only 350k points away from losing it's second rank to XVI. If they don't make some great comeback soon, they are definitely doomed.

Or maybe they're waiting for willovain to recruit them back to the top...

DeletedUser

Yeah even then they would be losing more villages than they gain. If it carries on like this they are doomed. Hopefully they can come up with something better though. As much as i hate evil i want them to do something atleast

yeah, I've had 10 or 15 incomings so far from Evil and they've almost all been fakes.

The only real attacks were a "nuke" of 3300 LC only, no rams, no axes, followed by a 1 second noble train (*claps*) which lands 45 minutes after the "nuke". Where's my ODD?? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

yeah, I've had 10 or 15 incomings so far from Evil and they've almost all been fakes.

The only real attacks were a "nuke" of 3300 LC only, no rams, no axes, followed by a 1 second noble train (*claps*) which lands 45 minutes after the "nuke". Where's my ODD?? :icon_sad:

Be scared. That's a build-up to their terrifying new weapon...

*drumroll*

The catapult nuke!!!

'Of 4-600 catapults, 2200 LC, and "however many axes you can make...like 4-5k"'

Now, question guys...the Japanese didn't start suiciding till all other hope was lost. You are now trying to cripple the villages you want to noble...is this the first sign of despair?

DeletedUser60182

Be scared. That's a build-up to their terrifying new weapon...

*drumroll*

The catapult nuke!!!

'Of 4-600 catapults, 2200 LC, and "however many axes you can make...like 4-5k"'

Now, question guys...the Japanese didn't start suiciding till all other hope was lost. You are now trying to cripple the villages you want to noble...is this the first sign of despair?

Well, since the traitors told you anyway.

No, backline, and middle players can cripple your players in the middle while frontline members noble the frontline players.

makes sense to me? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Well, since the traitors told you anyway.

No, backline, and middle players can cripple your players in the middle while frontline members noble the frontline players.

makes sense to me? :icon_biggrin:

sure it would make sense, if Evil actually did that. So far Evil has done this much to Dice |__________________| 0%

There is no use trying to argue that you have done something, because you havent. DVADER Dice and WUKE are the only tribes giving the damage. Evil has done nothing to protect themselves, and that is shown by the rankings. Evil is going to drop to rank 3, and i dont belive it will stop there.

DeletedUser

Yes, this seems to be the true end of evil. Moral of the story is "Please fill in your own moral here"

Some suggestions below;

more play less PnP.....

...or more strategy, less banter.

.... or when you "believe" you are strong perhaps you should keep it to yourself.

....... lie down with traitors..... suffer their fate?

DeletedUser60182

sure it would make sense, if Evil actually did that. So far Evil has done this much to Dice |__________________| 0%

There is no use trying to argue that you have done something, because you havent. DVADER Dice and WUKE are the only tribes giving the damage. Evil has done nothing to protect themselves, and that is shown by the rankings. Evil is going to drop to rank 3, and i dont belive it will stop there.

Give it a rest darling. :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, do you really like trying to start arguements with me that much? :icon_surprised:

Where, Oh where did I incinuate, imply or even argue that we had done something to them yet?

DeletedUser

So you're saying that you haven't done anything yet?

What is your excuse for that?

DeletedUser60182

So you're saying that you haven't done anything yet?

What is your excuse for that?

I wouldn't call them excuses, more just poor planning.

1. That first poor attempt at an 'op' in your terms, killed a fair chunk of offense which delayed the op.
2. Traitors leaving meaning we had to change plans.
3. Not enough active leadership being around to run the tribe to an efficient standard.

DeletedUser

Where, Oh where did I incinuate, imply or even argue that we had done something to them yet?

You do know that insinuate and imply mean the same thing unless you are thinking of imply as a positive connotation, but your not :lol:

Had to add that :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Give it a rest darling. :icon_rolleyes:

Honestly, do you really like trying to start arguements with me that much? :icon_surprised:

If you havent done anything yet, why are you talking about it? From what i can draw from this siuation, Evil have been drawing plans since the declaration. Yet you come on here, and talk as if you have a plan...lets see it? put it into play.....because rgith now Evil has done NOTHING compared to what other tribes have done back to you.

Im not trying to start arguements, you ask for them when you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.