Fost=Noobs

DeletedUser

Fost is a noob tribe like this attack it scard me a lot
unit_snob.png
Quantity:01775011150000002
Losses:01775011150000002
Defender:Village:###########################Hidden by the report owner.##############################
Belief: Hidden by the report owner.

I got attacked by scouts and swords ahhhh.... NOOBS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats the best report you can put together :icon_rolleyes:
My 5 year old could do better work than that :icon_eek:
& We're the noobs huh :lol:

DeletedUser

most player are noobish like this report

unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:0000XXXXX000000Losses:0000XX000000Belief: Your troops were religious.
Defender:XXXXXXXVillage:XXXXXXhttp://en33.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=74652&screen=info_village&id=96994
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:38415400322134469000350Losses:00000000000

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
134.193 Buildings:Village Headquarters (Level 26)
Barracks (Level 17)
Stable (Level 17)
Workshop (Level 8)
First church (Level 1)
Academy (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 28)
Clay pit (Level 27)
Iron mine (Level 27)
Farm (Level 29)
Warehouse (Level 29)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 20)

Almost no troops in the village and we did not evan attack them

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Tiger of Summer
Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: acornrxs
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 1
Difference: 5
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 24,082
Side 2: 5,032
Difference: 19,050
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Hmmmm tribe of noobs huh????
Your stats aren't backing your words there bud
while most of these are against your backstapping friends in WG I think you get the picture

DeletedUser

but if you look at my locations you would be supprised by how far away from the action i am

DeletedUser

Lol this wars only just getting started perhaps in time we'll move closer & closer to you :icon_evil:
Then you can't use the distance excuse :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well we have nobled over 100 fost villages so far and how long has the war been on im not trying to offend anyone in any of my post but that is my opinion and i think it is kinda noobish

DeletedUser

Well I must admit you guys have done a great job of cleaning up our inactive players for us :icon_rolleyes:
It's pretty eaisy to get a head start when backstapping an ally .................

DeletedUser

Well I must admit you guys have done a great job of cleaning up our inactive players for us :icon_rolleyes:
It's pretty eaisy to get a head start when backstapping an ally .................

The reason we are attacking you is a good reason that i can not say

DeletedUser

bstrong on 20.06. at 00:04

We didn't break it for no reason. There are multiple reasons for the war. Ask Myterms about the letter she recieved from Ashenfall if you have yet to see it.

Also, there is the little matter of you also making an ally of E=MC^2 when we needed help the most. Then, Nothoz was an ally. He helped us out more in the war vs. E=MC^2 than you with support.

You guys attacked him in retaliation, which is alright, what can we do? We were allies with both. Consequently, he went inactive. Then when we started nobling up his villages, a few of your members decided it was alright to launch attacks AFTER we have nobled them.

Believe me when I say this faceless, we have reason.

Stabbed in the back over an inactive player huh.....

Considering we have never been allies with the scientist I don't get it :icon_neutral:
Also those said nobles were a local matter that we were happy to work out with you guys......
Thats ok though guess we'll beat the piss out of eachother so the scientist can swoop right in & take over our respective K's
A non-noobish stradegy if ever there was one :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stabbed in the back over an inactive player huh.....

Considering we have never been allies with the scientist I don't get it :icon_neutral:
Also those said nobles were a local matter that we were happy to work out with you guys......
Thats ok though guess we'll beat the piss out of eachother so the scientist can swoop right in & take over our respective K's
A non-noobish stradegy if ever there was one :icon_rolleyes:
There are still more reasons

DeletedUser

Taking 100 villages within a short time of the war is a great accomplishment, saying they only took them cause they were inactive is dumb. If they were inactive then you should of just kicked them out instead of using it as an excuse.

If you did backstab them, then the 100 village feat is worthless, and not giving a reason why you did it when you came on the forums saying they were noobs makes you a noob, well in my book.

I don't want to offend anyone with any of my comments so sorry :). I am also rooting for Fost.

DeletedUser

acornrxs, linking to the first post in thread, we can see why you fail on every front.

Firstly, sending swords and scouts together is quite a good tactic, as it confuses your enemy, when you click on the attack and then work out the walking distance, you would not be able to guess what was in the attack, only the speed at which swords are moving. So you dont know what to do, so dodge the attack, then the scouts get a nice picture of your village and troops. Noob attack, perhaps not.

Secondly, i am assuming this thread is for some PnP against your enemy, and to gain some support for your side. Up to now you have failed at this epically. The noobish and rushed report you posted, arguing pointlessly with Faceless Evil, and then not backing yourself up by stating why you are at war with them. The readers of this forum are now quite confused as to what your intentions are, i know i certainly am.

So from this i am assuming FOST is at war with KDK, please correct me if i am wrong.

Side 1:
Tribes: FOST -FOST- *FOST*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KDK KDKA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 125
Difference: 102

image.php

Side 1: 1,105,756
Side 2: 1,769,769
Difference: 664,013

image.php

Side 1: 72,974
Side 2: 460,751
Difference: 387,777

image.php

ok so by the looks of it, KDK are doing rather well against them, at this point i am now questioning the point of this thread if it is PnP against FOST, as KDK are clearly in the lead, what is the reason to get more people behind KDK when you obviously dont need it?

All in all Acorn, you fail, lets hope you cant damage the image of your tribe any further.

Regards
BB

DeletedUser

acornrxs, linking to the first post in thread, we can see why you fail on every front.

Firstly, sending swords and scouts together is quite a good tactic, as it confuses your enemy, when you click on the attack and then work out the walking distance, you would not be able to guess what was in the attack, only the speed at which swords are moving. So you dont know what to do, so dodge the attack, then the scouts get a nice picture of your village and troops. Noob attack, perhaps not.

Secondly, i am assuming this thread is for some PnP against your enemy, and to gain some support for your side. Up to now you have failed at this epically. The noobish and rushed report you posted, arguing pointlessly with Faceless Evil, and then not backing yourself up by stating why you are at war with them. The readers of this forum are now quite confused as to what your intentions are, i know i certainly am.

So from this i am assuming FOST is at war with KDK, please correct me if i am wrong.

Side 1:
Tribes: FOST -FOST- *FOST*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KDK KDKA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 125
Difference: 102

image.php

Side 1: 1,105,756
Side 2: 1,769,769
Difference: 664,013

image.php

Side 1: 72,974
Side 2: 460,751
Difference: 387,777

image.php

ok so by the looks of it, KDK are doing rather well against them, at this point i am now questioning the point of this thread if it is PnP against FOST, as KDK are clearly in the lead, what is the reason to get more people behind KDK when you obviously dont need it?

All in all Acorn, you fail, lets hope you cant damage the image of your tribe any further.

Regards
BB
Im not trying to offend anyone im trying to get people to use the forums

DeletedUser

Well we have nobled over 100 fost villages so far and how long has the war been on im not trying to offend anyone in any of my post but that is my opinion and i think it is kinda noobish
Excuse me, but I think the term 'noob' is generally a derogatory term used to offend. You've used the word noob over and over again in your previous posts, and it's obvious you're trying to convey a tone of contempt. So I'd say you were trying to bash FOST. Sorry, just giving my two cents' worth. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im not trying to offend anyone im trying to get people to use the forums

People will use the forums if and when they want to. Anything you do is not going to influence their decision.

And i certainly do not agree with your statement, you posted this thread to try and show the people that FOST are noobs. If you want people to use the forums then post a thread that is going to create some debate, because the thread name FOST=Noobs has no invitation for debate, just blatent mis-interpretation and assumptions.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FOST
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -WG-
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 47
Side 2: 37
Difference: 10
image.php

Side 1: 11
Side Side 1: 122,527
Side 2: 109,552
Difference: 12,975
image.php

Side 1: 51,971
Side 2: 16,910
Difference: 35,061
image.php
2:
Difference: 8
image.php

Keep in mind they dragged WG into this war against us so we're fighting 2 large tribes on multible fronts

DeletedUser

Sure looks that way don't it :icon_razz:

Well you tell me, first you say they are winning because they are nobling your inactives, now you are saying they are winning because you have two tribes attacking you on different fronts...

So what is the real reason?