FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

DeletedUser49702

All GOH weeps and the world stands still because the Greatest Diplomat has left us! Goodbye, Stellro, my friend and you will be truly missed!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Yeah great diplomat :p How many tribes are attacking you? whos fault is that. hahaha.

Great diplomat. well played. Lead your tribe into the biggest test they ever had, then quit. Nice work loyal stellro. Well played.

Noobie24

wow..another sore looser...quiting in the peak of his own tribe destruction

Toxic.J

@ Toxic.J- FOE did not yet exist when we declared on OU(Because keep in mind...Chaos was yet to form also). If we had declared on Fail...Owned would have followed suit. And in my humble opinion.....FAIL and OWNED were not doing anything to bother our relations, whereas I hear OU had done.(I did say I heard....I was away during the declaration....)

Just to let you know because you were not around while ~GOH~ declared, we were allies with ~OU~ and it was obvious we would declare on ~GOH~ when they declare on our ally, and it was more obvious if even we were not merged with OWNED they would declare on ~GOH~ as well. As I said it was ~GOH~'s council's mistake to declare on ~OU~...

calarasi said:
If FOE had balls, was declaring on both Chaos and ~GOH~ in the same time.
But, we all know who play for funn and who play for villages, hidding behind independent tribes, for little gain they can have
I think you saw from the begining of this world that FOE has proved his balls... I think at least it's proved to you, right?

@ Sterllo, I wish you best in RL...

DeletedUser

I think you saw from the begining of this world that FOE has proved his balls... I think at least it's proved to you, right?

1) Foe is not the same Fail/Owned from first day.
2) First time ive seen news about them was when they jumped to help Cake and Pla against TYE(arabela tribe)
3) The balls ive seen when they atacked Pla was based on:bad recruiting policy from Pla, an existing war with Owned and suport from NEXT/PXTG.

So, the balls arent really balls when you are in advantage.

Only 2 tribes where on this category for me:
1)STD! in k24/k34 versus West/Fire
2) Reborn versus North(=NWF=/STFU) starting the war again.

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

@ Toxic - we was also allies - it would always boil down to who your favorites where - us or OU.....our hope was to prove how poor OU was which I am happy to say we did....unfortunately you chose to side with the poorer tribe who would have been destroyed if it wasnt for your intervention. However I do thank u for your best wishes.

I also second Cala's points in regards to the structure of FOE - I can say honestly that I believe you guys have taken backs steps....FAIL / OWNED was not only respected but they also had dignity.....from the convo's & the posts on here it is apparant alot of that has now left you.

At Div - ultimately - toe to toe - my tribe against yours - remind me who won that....nuff said :)

DeletedUser

@ Toxic - we was also allies - it would always boil down to who your favorites where - us or OU.....our hope was to prove how poor OU was which I am happy to say we did....unfortunately you chose to side with the poorer tribe who would have been destroyed if it wasnt for your intervention. However I do thank u for your best wishes.

I also second Cala's points in regards to the structure of FOE - I can say honestly that I believe you guys have taken backs steps....FAIL / OWNED was not only respected but they also had dignity.....from the convo's & the posts on here it is apparant alot of that has now left you.

At Div - ultimately - toe to toe - my tribe against yours - remind me who won that....nuff said :)

Stellro u always talk about how you proved CHAOS or ~OU~ whatever is a poor tribe and that you beat div's tribe. But who beat your tribe, FOE beat your tribe. Your not gone, but thats stats show that we are winning anyway you want to change the stats around we are still winning.

Also, you beat div's tribe, but he is still around and your not because you quit on your tribe because you realized it was your fault that ~GOH~ is going to be dead. Nice going stellro for being the all time great diplomat you say you are.

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E PLA ~DW~ -ZOO-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 667
Side 2: 211
Difference: 456

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,687,339
Side 2: 2,122,523
Difference: 4,564,816

image.php

To me it looks like you guys are going down at this rate.

Side 1:
Tribes: TheFOE TheF0E PLA ~DW~ -ZOO-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A ZIP ZAP =NWF= STFU STHU FART -NWFA-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,407
Side 2: 277
Difference: 1,130

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,805,499
Side 2: 2,797,614
Difference: 11,007,885

image.php

It also looks like were owning most of World 14.

DeletedUser

Stellro u always talk about how you proved CHAOS or ~OU~ whatever is a poor tribe and that you beat div's tribe. But who beat your tribe, FOE beat your tribe. Your not gone, but thats stats show that we are winning anyway you want to change the stats around we are still winning.

Also, you beat div's tribe, but he is still around and your not because you quit on your tribe because you realized it was your fault that ~GOH~ is going to be dead. Nice going stellro for being the all time great diplomat you say you are.

So he's talking about the difference between GOH/OU and you decide to bring in FOE because they're relevant in the quality between GOH/OU, how?

And it sucks that Stellro is leaving, but real life happens

DeletedUser

So he's talking about the difference between GOH/OU and you decide to bring in FOE because they're relevant in the quality between GOH/OU, how?

And it sucks that Stellro is leaving, but real life happens

I am saying he brings up how he beat ~OU~ all the time, but never talks about the fact that TheFOE beat him.

DeletedUser

I am saying he brings up how he beat ~OU~ all the time, but never talks about the fact that TheFOE beat him.

Stellro is cooler than you though, really :)

Good luck in whatever you choose to do, Stellro.

DeletedUser54100

FOE has not beat us yet, if you are in FOE then shows bad imagery of your tribe, if somone gets cocky i think we all know what happens...

DeletedUser

FOE has not beat us yet, if you are in FOE then shows bad imagery of your tribe, if somone gets cocky i think we all know what happens...

you end up like GOH after they tried to declare victory on OU after nobling some inactives.

DeletedUser

Hint: FOE Bi-weekly & Monthly Stats

When did anybody say ~goh~ beat div's tribe? Next was off the map simply because of FAIL, reason being they attacked OWNED.
Goh entered the war after that? Yeah, true, but irrelevant.

DeletedUser54100

you end up like GOH after they tried to declare victory on OU after nobling some inactives.

that was unwise by whoever did that in our tribe, i do not claim victory untill a tribe disbands or deletes. Or i could say it was what ~OU~ did when they started destroying the krakens? This was going to happen sooner or later though, if we would of declared on Krakens then we would of gotten attacked by Chaos and FOE about 2 months later anyway.

DeletedUser

@Bearhart....GOH was at the time beating OU/WOTB(I am saying WOTB cause I do realize most nobling was done to them....) OU was not Chaos at that time. And if OU was still JUST OU we would still be crushing them, IF........

FOE was not in on this war, which they now are. But that was again not OU....FOE is looking good in the stats I must say *cringes* but o well, wars last months. And Stellro was and IS the man. He has to leave TW to make sweet love, mmkay? Respect!

DeletedUser49702

Yeah great diplomat :p How many tribes are attacking you? whos fault is that. hahaha.

Great diplomat. well played. Lead your tribe into the biggest test they ever had, then quit. Nice work loyal stellro. Well played.

You are just so bitter, therapy might be called for. Your bitterness only proves that Stellro was a great diplomat and can still push your buttons. LOL:lol:

DeletedUser49702

And as for the children who think Foe is winning- yes stats can give you the advantage- but this is not a short term battle- but a long term war that will take at least a year to complete- lets see who has the guts to hang around!!! The battle is joined and we might lose a battle or two, but we will win this war!!!

DeletedUser

And as for the children who think Foe is winning- yes stats can give you the advantage- but this is not a short term battle- but a long term war that will take at least a year to complete- lets see who has the guts to hang around!!! The battle is joined and we might lose a battle or two, but we will win this war!!!

Stellro quit. +1 to TheF0E Fam. The war will take ages, yes, but how come you didn't say that about CHAOS when you's where trying to gang bang us.