Funny In-Game Messages

DeletedUser

Drongo! Don't make me post the conversation I had with you :lol:

The conversation where you and Chully were plotting to overthrow Red??:icon_confused: I say get rid of him. What's he done for the tribe lately?? Why don't we all attack him and gorge on his dead carcass?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Umm you do know he is the war lord and well we are in a war...

DeletedUser

The conversation where you and Chully were plotting to overthrow Red??:icon_confused: I say get rid of him. What's he done for the tribe lately?? Why don't we all attack him and gorge on his dead carcass?

OMG.. are you a whale hunter? o_O

if not.. then why are you after Red?

DeletedUser

I agree, I have not done anything for the tribe lately. Come and take me out.

DeletedUser

carcass... well put.

The problem is, is if you'd seen his carcass before, you wouldn't have suggested that XD

slinkiestwizard

now silent i have admitted publically several times this world was over. Cant beat the spies or tribal innactivity on our end. Heck i just logged on after 3 days to see krpan1 was hitting me after leaving DNY now rejoining them.

Still dont get it last i heard that ws a sat account now DNY takes it back? Im to confussed and tired to many RL hours dedicatted to work .Ive openly stated DNY did what they had to to win this world post my mail i have no problem with it.

Ithink this is just a last horah for many players to see if they can work together before forming a new tribe ina new world without any recruitting

DeletedUser

now silent i have admitted publically several times this world was over. Cant beat the spies or tribal innactivity on our end. Heck i just logged on after 3 days to see krpan1 was hitting me after leaving DNY now rejoining them.

Still dont get it last i heard that ws a sat account now DNY takes it back? Im to confussed and tired to many RL hours dedicatted to work .Ive openly stated DNY did what they had to to win this world post my mail i have no problem with it.

krpan1 is not a sat account. non of the accounts we have in DNY are perm sat. We throw those into Oots.

DeletedUser

Thankfully there wasn't a sailboat in the way this time.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

A couple of weeks ago I sent some troops to a nearby village of a player I thought was pretty inactive. When the troops landed it confirmed my suspicions of inactivity as there were virtually no defender troops.

Anyway I decided on a full blown attack using several nobles from various villages etc. HOWEVER when organising the attack I mistakenly entered the coordinates of the original village I had used to scout rather than the intended target.

Eventually the troops and nobles landed attacking my own village. The thing I was pretty chuffed about was that my village under attack managed to fight off all the attacks and so I got a report back saying 'the defender has won'

I think the TW server was struggling to work out exactly what was going on and I could not log on for several hours after the attacks.

The point I am trying to make here is that I had worked out almost immediately what was going on but it took the computer several hours. Therefore computers will never replace the human brain as the highest source of intelligence on the planet.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

But is it possible that the human brain could replace itself as the highest source of intelligence? :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

A couple of weeks ago I sent some troops to a nearby village of a player I thought was pretty inactive. When the troops landed it confirmed my suspicions of inactivity as there were virtually no defender troops.

Anyway I decided on a full blown attack using several nobles from various villages etc. HOWEVER when organising the attack I mistakenly entered the coordinates of the original village I had used to scout rather than the intended target.

Eventually the troops and nobles landed attacking my own village. The thing I was pretty chuffed about was that my village under attack managed to fight off all the attacks and so I got a report back saying 'the defender has won'

I think the TW server was struggling to work out exactly what was going on and I could not log on for several hours after the attacks.

The point I am trying to make here is that I had worked out almost immediately what was going on but it took the computer several hours. Therefore computers will never replace the human brain as the highest source of intelligence on the planet.:icon_confused:

Another option is you got the so-called stupidity ban.
It makes it impossible for 'the less fortunate' to log in when they make really embarassing and foolish mistakes. As you just explained, this could very well have been the case, especially since you have only 3 villages to "manage". :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you have only 3 villages to "manage". :icon_wink:

It may well be that my subconscious mind realised that I could not 'manage' my exponential growth and therefore subconsciously I attacked myself purposly. In fact you could argue that this was a case of cannibalism or even autophagy(self-digestion). I bet you don't read these kind of philosophical discussions on the DNY forums. Probably not allowed.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser37005

It may well be that my subconscious mind realised that I could not 'manage' my exponential growth and therefore subconsciously I attacked myself purposly. In fact you could argue that this was a case of cannibalism or even autophagy(self-digestion). I bet you don't read these kind of philosophical discussions on the DNY forums. Probably not allowed.:icon_confused:

Ohs ohs big wordz...how pedantic are you?

Anyone can look intelligent when they have the internet to back them up.

DeletedUser

Exactly ^^

and Drongo.. you'd be surprised what kind of discussions are on the DNY forums lol..

DeletedUser

yes, we are a group of greenpeace boys and ladies, we always talk of animal, like sheep, bird...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a quote there mate but I do the opposite I seem dumb as many can read through my past writtings but the truth is I am probably smarter then most here :p haha just playing

DeletedUser

I think you have used the word 'pedantic' innappropriately here mate. A pedantic individual would be someone who pays a minute, overbearing attention to detail. You could not use it to describe someone who posts a 2 line comment on an internet forum. It just stood out as a very glaring error and I felt it was important to correct it.

Better words you could have used include pompous, bombastic or even grandilquent (speaking in a lofty style).

Maybe you should have used the internet to pick out the right word.