Plight Service Announcement

• Thread starter DeletedUser54400
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That's another village gone to a more worthy tribe. Like I said, plight won't be taking my k19/k29 villages. I will decide who does :D

Do you honestly think many of your rim tribe neighbours will stand up to Plight for your villages? I should think a quick mail from seagryfn to all onlookers would set them straight about who exactly owns your villages

DeletedUser

You idiot. They might be taking them, but Plight will just have them later when the other tribes are eaten by Plight. Why do you persist on speaking so much retarded shit when you have no idea what you're talking about?

DeletedUser

If you check the stats you'll already see they're taking my villages as we speak. Why do you persist on speaking so much shit without checking FACTS first?

Hahahahaha, check your FACTS !!!

YOU LOST 3 VILLAGES LATELY

LTK never heard of was the 3rd most recent, i suppose these are your favoured recipients

Last two you lost are to.....lets see shall we.....mmmmmm
PLIGHT and NI (plight sister tribe basically)

fail.....FAIL.....FAIL

DeletedUser

You mean L.T.K

... again, who are they? I see a name, but never heard nothing from them.

jakeeboy

then they'll have to take them from LTK and NI! I might stick around for a while to see that one ;)

Ni! may as well be plight. Nice way to give plight your vills!

(I am pretty sure Ni! is part of Plight, seen as the whole thing with the names and
YOU KNOW!)

DeletedUser

Ni! may as well be plight. Nice way to give plight your vills!

(I am pretty sure Ni! is part of Plight, seen as the whole thing with the names and
YOU KNOW!)

I like plight but I also like Ni! Jimmy have you ever lookd at it this way? If as jakey says the two tribes are linked then I advice you go look at the map.

Plight and Ni! over lap in certain places. Now if you give the villages to plight (the bigger and more capable tribe right in thoery) then if the NE ever gets attacked by lets say the SE then plight could put your vills to better use protecting the lovely people like georgiapx in Ni! :)

jakeeboy

I like plight but I also like Ni! Jimmy have you ever lookd at it this way? If as jakey says the two tribes are linked then I advice you go look at the map.

Plight and Ni! over lap in certain places. Now if you give the villages to plight (the bigger and more capable tribe right in thoery) then if the NE ever gets attacked by lets say the SE then plight could put your vills to better use protecting the lovely people like georgiapx in Ni! :)

and LTK because they would get owned by HRV!

DeletedUser

Are you s33ujimmy[quite obvious but still] didnt you got banned from forums if so your trying to get permanently banned.

DeletedUser

And was it not you the other day who said anyone trying to do that againt you would be a coward and weak?

Funny how that's changed in the last few hours

DeletedUser

And was it not you the other day who said anyone trying to do that againt you would be a coward and weak?

Funny how that's changed in the last few hours

Read my post which states that I do unto others........

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but jimmy do you honestly whole heartedly believe Plight to be a sham? I mean really?

Because if you actually think that then where have you been? Dude, they aren't - thats not opinion - that my friend is called fact. Sorry but if you actually learnt a bit about some of plights players you would see how fantastic they are! Their TW skill and ability is frankly arousing! ;)

DeletedUser

Jimmy, you don't have spies in plight...jesus.... that's pathetic...

DeletedUser

Jimmy, you don't have spies in plight...jesus.... that's pathetic...

*Sigh* Here we go again..........point out EXACTLY where I said I had spies in PLIGHT? Seriously dude, if you're going to put your tuppence worth in please at least read the posts properly

DeletedUser

*Sigh* Here we go again..........point out EXACTLY where I said I had spies in PLIGHT? Seriously dude, if you're going to put your tuppence worth in please at least read the posts properly

Dude, you've been talking about plight - and then the issue of spies came up - and you said 'keep your hands off my spies' clearly implying that you thought you had spies in plight.

DeletedUser

Dude, you've been talking about plight - and then the issue of spies came up - and you said 'keep your hands off my spies' clearly implying that you thought you had spies in plight.

If that's the way you interpreted it then you have a problem fella. (mind you, I knew you had a problem the first time I saw you run like a scared rat from a sinking ship but that's getting off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.