Side 1: 51,971
Side 2: 16,910
Difference: 35,061
image.php
2:
Difference: 8
image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Keep in mind they dragged WG into this war against us so we're fighting 2 large tribes on multible fronts

By showing our stats against WG I'm pointing out that were holding our own, while we may not be winning we're nowhere near losing at this stage.....

DeletedUser

Fost is a noob tribe like this attack it scard me a lot
unit_snob.png
Quantity:01775011150000002
Losses:01775011150000002
Defender:Village:###########################Hidden by the report owner.##############################
Belief: Hidden by the report owner.

I got attacked by scouts and swords ahhhh.... NOOBS

/facepalm

DeletedUser

There are many reasons KDK has had success against FOST. FOST is not dominate in any one K. They really don't have a "home" so to say. They are second on two K (I think). Their duke is inactive. Their members, especially you faceless, attack with defensive units. I wish I had the reports to post on here, but I believe I pitched them, though they would have been fun to go back and look at with a laugh.

Perhaps Big Bobbert could elaborate on the strategic advantage of a spear nuke, but I personally do not see where an advantage presents itself.

E=MC^2 and FOST were allies at the same time as KDK and FOST. How convenient for this to have been right when we were at war with E=MC^2 and needed the help from our "allies". Haveing spoken with you before, I am sure the statement you were never allies with the scientists was something you missed during your leave of absence.

Then, FOST tried to organize a coalition of tribes, EA!, -WG-, HOWL, and KDK against E=MC^2 . This to me is comical because: 1.) KDK was basically left to face them on our own, with the help of -WG- AND....... 2.) They were your allies.... Though KDK and E=MC^2 were enemies, speaking with E=MC^2 was much more pleasant than speaking with your members, such as Dracospark3.

I am not trying to flame anyone, or call them noobs. I am simply trying to present the facts from the ongoing conflict between FOST and KDK. I believe the stats do speak for themselves.

DeletedUser

This is my fathers tribe and i know some of the backround as to what is happening, in one of the earlier threads someone wrote that 100+ villages had been nobled, when i checked this isnt the case what has happended is KDK has managed to talk some weak minded players into their ranks, this of course is a very clever tactic because as soon as they become weak these players will move on again. That is the way they are they show no loyalty.
As for FOST being allied to E=MC2 this was never the case the Fost tribe was asked by both sides to help and refused because they had their own agenda.
Im sorry to say this but it look like KDK cannot fight their own battles and have dragged WG into the fight, this i assume will now cause Fost to fall down on the side of E=MC2 as for the most obvious reasons no tribe can fight on 2 fronts.
Im throwing my support into the Fost corner not because my father is in the tribe but because they are a bunch of decent players and people.
Just a footnote Northoz was taken out as he was taking Fost villages.

DeletedUser

Yes sugarwater, I tend to agree. The only reason I am bothering to post on it is due to the fact I am in KDK and love to see the misrepresentation on FOSTS part. It is quite comical. They try to play the role of "innocent puppy".

They try to recruit everyone looking for a home, while the majority of their players can not offer support to one another because they are so spread out. They like to talk of their W18 days and all their "successes". I see a bunch of disbanded tribes from W18 with the title of FOST. I also see two players left. I guess the rest got to big for their britches there as they have in W33.

Tash1, your misunderstanding of the situation is clearly evident. We have recruited one player from your side and he did not leave because he was weakminded. He left because the players there are childish (dracospark3). If you haven't noticed, this particular player is taking care of draco quite nicely :).

I really LOVE the denial of FOST'S being allys with E=MC, when I myself saw the screenshot as did the rest of my tribe. KDK and E=MC happened to be under the section titled "Allies".

Unless of course FOST works differently than any tribe I have seen before in that people listed as allies really are not allies. Then I suppose you are correct Tash1, FOST was not allied with E=MC.

KDK, as a matter of fact, can fight their own battles and we are. Look here:

Side 1:
Tribes: KDK KDKA
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: FOST -FOST- *FOST*
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 618
Side 2: 483
Difference: 135
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 137
Side 2: 23
Difference: 114
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,834,550
Side 2: 1,067,659
Difference: 766,891
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 503,063
Side 2: 71,307
Difference: 431,756
image.php

This is on enoblements between our two tribes. Not on players leaving to join us. I only did the last month because we have only been at war for what two weeks? The majority of FOST'S enoblements happened when we were allies.

As far as FOST being a bunch of decent players..... Could you do me the favor of listing who is decent in FOST, and Tiger of Summer counts as one person. Ninjakyra I heard is pretty good as well. I do not see how two people correlate into a tribe filled with decent players.

DeletedUser

Perhaps Big Bobbert could elaborate on the strategic advantage of a spear nuke, but I personally do not see where an advantage presents itself.

I have not spoken about a spear nuke.

If you read my post again you will notice that i do not talk about a spear nuke, mainly the advantages of sending a slower unit with a scout trip to confuse your enemy.

Edit By Big Bobbert - Ahh i see where some misinterpretation has come here, mainly on my part, that first report in this thread by acorn was difficult to read, and so i have not seen the actual troop numbers. I aplogise for this, and yes attacking with a sword nuke is, well just not useful at all...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I was being sarcastic, not towards you, but towards faceless. He tends to attack with spears and swords and not just a few. A couple thousand of them. I deleted the reports that were forwarded, or I would post them so you could have a laugh :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes I was being sarcastic, not towards you, but towards faceless. He tends to attack with spears and swords and not just a few. A couple thousand of them. I deleted the reports that were forwarded, or I would post them so you could have a laugh :)

Lol your pretty funny
Have you considerd the fact that I was mearly throwing away troops to make way for HC?????
Unless theres some other way to make troops you don't want anymore dissapear this seemed like the best way & if you call 2000 spears & swords a nuke.... well enough said on that....:icon_eek:

thegame45

fost noobs, lol

i would hardly call FOST noobs after all WG suck, your troops counts remind me of a novice noob tribe. maybe youshould be noobs are us

DeletedUser

Lol your pretty funny
Have you considerd the fact that I was mearly throwing away troops to make way for HC?????
Unless theres some other way to make troops you don't want anymore dissapear this seemed like the best way & if you call 2000 spears & swords a nuke.... well enough said on that....:icon_eek:

I dont understand why you would do it in a war though. Firstly you will probably need those defensive troops as you are at war and throwing them away is not particularly clever because hc take an age to build. Secondlywhy swap one defensive troop for another, why not just take an enemy village and build your hc in that new village. If you didnt want those troops maybe you could have used them to support the villages that are being nobled by your enemy. Another way you could have used these troops is to spike a village next to an enemy and when they send their lc along or alternative farming unit then their troops will all die.
However i still believe those troops could have been put to better use then just killing them on an enemy and making barely a scratch.

DeletedUser

Lol your pretty funny

Yea, I considered you were making room for more troops but conidering the graph I posted I believe the way I felt about it is best summed up by:

I dont understand why you would do it in a war though. Firstly you will probably need those defensive troops as you are at war and throwing them away is not particularly clever because hc take an age to build. Secondlywhy swap one defensive troop for another, why not just take an enemy village and build your hc in that new village. If you didnt want those troops maybe you could have used them to support the villages that are being nobled by your enemy. Another way you could have used these troops is to spike a village next to an enemy and when they send their lc along or alternative farming unit then their troops will all die.
However i still believe those troops could have been put to better use then just killing them on an enemy and making barely a scratch.

I think a tribe with as much experience as FOST claims to have would already know this?

i would hardly call FOST noobs after all WG suck, your troops counts remind me of a novice noob tribe. maybe youshould be noobs are us

I do not know -WG-'s troops counts, but I can assure you FOST'S are pretty bad.